Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    I was on vacation last week, but did the Trump administration eventually decide it was a bad idea (politically) to take children away from their parents when caught trying to cross the border?
    Something something media. Obama is exactly the same. Rabble rabble Podesta p@ssword.

How did I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Something something media. Obama is exactly the same. Rabble rabble Podesta p@ssword.

How did I do?
      Frank, it needs some more work but you're heading in the right direction.
      Last edited by Uncle Ted; 03-13-2017, 09:16 PM.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Uncle Ted slacking off these days. Sad!
        I am on vacation this week... Spring break!
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
          ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
          -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
          --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Maddow claims she has Trump's tax returns and will share them tonight on her show. This is almost enough to make me watch her. But not really. I'll just read about it after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                Maddow claims she has Trump's tax returns and will share them tonight on her show. This is almost enough to make me watch her. But not really. I'll just read about it after.
                I don't watch any cable news, but I'd tune in for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  I don't watch any cable news, but I'd tune in for that.
                  I would not. The tax returns of the wealthy can be distorted easily. The average taxpayer barely understands his or her 1040EZ or simple 1040.
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    I would not. The tax returns of the wealthy can be distorted easily. The average taxpayer barely understands his or her 1040EZ or simple 1040.
                    I'm sure it's not going to be a studious verbatim reading of the taxes by Ben Stein.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Maddow claims she has Trump's tax returns and will share them tonight on her show. This is almost enough to make me watch her. But not really. I'll just read about it after.
                      Not a fan. If she has them, they were likely obtained illegally. That doesn't mean I won't read about them, it's just unethical in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• his 2005 tax return. Many Bothans died to bring you this information.

Comment

• anotherwall.mpg.jpg

Comment

[ATTACH]7811[/ATTACH]
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• So the Maddow just destroyed the narrative that Trumps large tax loss in 1995 resulted in him not paying taxes for the past two decades. It also shows his effective tax rate is in line with others in his income bracket.

Way to go Maddow. Way to destroy your parties dumb narrative.

Looks like the liberals are now claiming Trump himself leaked the tax return in an effort to change the narrative. If true, that means Maddow is even dumber than we all thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

So the Maddow just destroyed the narrative that Trumps large tax loss in 1995 resulted in him not paying taxes for the past two decades. It also shows his effective tax rate is in line with others in his income bracket.

Way to go Maddow. Way to destroy your parties dumb narrative.

Looks like the liberals are now claiming Trump himself leaked the tax return in an effort to change the narrative. If true, that means Maddow is even dumber than we all thought.
                                Dude. Is that even possible?
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X