Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Except for the time Candidate Trump expressly asked Russia to hack into Hillary's emails and give them to Wikileaks. That seemed fairly overt.
    Yeah, I guess the subtlety of that request caused me to have forgotten it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Holy crap. That is a whole 'nother level of stupid.
      Maybe not as much as this level. Slaves came here as immigrants in pursuit of a dream!

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Yeah, I guess the subtlety of that request caused me to have forgotten it.
        Speaking of subtlety, did you come with Uday and Qusay bit on your own? Classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
          Maybe not as much as this level. Slaves came here as immigrants in pursuit of a dream!

I don't know what he was thinking. An odd way of looking at it.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
            Speaking of subtlety, did you come with Uday and Qusay bit on your own? Classic.

Uncle Ted provides him with source material from Obama's days.
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

In fairness, they comprised "huddled masses yearning to breathe free," so technically...

Comment

In fairness, they comprised "huddled masses yearning to breathe free," so technically...
                Reminds me of my Jewish ancestors that immigrated to Germany in the 1040s. Big dreamers!
                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Based on everything I've read thus far, I believe the following things are correct:

--the Russians did, in fact, attempt to influence the election through hacking

Let me know if any of the foregoing (excluding the theory in the penultimate line) is inaccurate.
                  So the Russians hacked the DNC's email server and for some reasons the dems wouldn't let the FBI examine this server and verify this claim... In addition the Russians hacked John Podesta's email using a very simple phishing attack. Both of these hacks happened under the Obama Administration's watch. Add the Clinton email server thing and I think we all can conclude that democrats have demonstrated that they should not be allowed anywhere near computers. But maybe the Russians wrote all those embarrassing emails as well?
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Based on everything I've read thus far, I believe the following things are correct:

--Within a few minutes after Breitbart published its false conclusion, Trump tweeted away, although his staff believes the tweet is groundless.

Let me know if any of the foregoing (excluding the theory in the penultimate line) is inaccurate.
                    I think that Drumpf may have gotten this all from Mark Levin... Warning: the guy likes to shout a lot:

He quotes a bunch of fake news sources as "overwhelming evidence". LOL
                    Last edited by Uncle Ted; 03-06-2017, 04:55 PM.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

--U.S. intelligence agencies have wiretapped Russian entities, both governmental and private (including Russian mafia), at all times in question
                      --Americans who get on the phone with such entities are, inevitably, recorded as part of the wiretapped conversations
                      --such wiretapping occasionally involves Russian residents of Trump Tower
                      --Neither Obama nor any U.S. intelligence agency issued any order to wiretap Trump or members of his campaign
                      --Trump's allegation that he and his campaign were wiretapped is the result of a kind of Telephone Game effect (where repeated re-tellings of an original fact always distorts the fact by game's end) that used the foregoing facts to get to Breitbart's false conclusion that Trump was wiretapped

Of course... James Clapper said that there was no wire tapping at the trump tower as well as any spying on american citizens. But I only believe the part about no spying on american citizens because he said that under oath.

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 03-06-2017, 04:59 PM.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

--Neither Obama nor any U.S. intelligence agency issued any order to wiretap Trump or members of his campaign

So I guess the wire tapping of Michael Flynn was done by some non-U.S. intelligence agency and had nothing to do with the Obama Administration? I blame the Russian hackers!
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

On another subject, shouldn't the Trump organization reimburse the US for the huuuge cost of providing 24-hour Secret Service protection to Uday and Qusay Eric and Donald when they go on long foreign trips, such as their current junket where they're opening up hotels and golf courses in the Middle East? It's important that a President's family be protected at all times, but where the boys are engaged in a very expensive, and very profitable, business and such trips are optional, the cost ought to be borne by the business and not the American taxpayer, no? Drain the swamp!
                          No, and we, the people, shouldn't be flipping the bill for providing 24-hour secret service protection for Obama and his family or any other former president for that matter. Once they leave the office they are on their own. And why the hell were we paying security for Obama's daughters?!? Just give them some guns and teach them to shoot. That is what I do with my kids.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Are you ready to pass judgment now, JL?
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Okay, first, I deserve recognition (or is it blame?) for five consecutive UT posts, all responding to me. My life has worth.

But to your point, I don't think your TIC inference is correct. If the NSA wiretaps the FSB or Russian embassy, and you call them, does the fact that the NSA can hear what you have to say constitute an unlawful wiretap of an American citizen? If so, that would seriously undermine our intelligence gathering efforts. I suppose the CIA/NSA/FBI could hang up as soon as a participant has been identified as an American.

Tip to foreign ne'er-do-wells: be sure to have one of your telecon participants mention at the outset the score of last night's NBA or MLB game and exult in being an American.

Comment

Okay, first, I deserve recognition (or is it blame?) for five consecutive UT posts, all responding to me. My life has worth.

But to your point, I don't think your TIC inference is correct. If the NSA wiretaps the FSB or Russian embassy, and you call them, does the fact that the NSA can hear what you have to say constitute an unlawful wiretap of an American citizen? If so, that would seriously undermine our intelligence gathering efforts. I suppose the CIA/NSA/FBI could hang up as soon as a participant has been identified as an American.

Tip to foreign ne'er-do-wells: be sure to have one of your telecon participants mention at the outset the score of last night's NBA or MLB game and exult in being an American.
                                Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                                Oh, so the CIA/NSA/FBI are not consider U.S. intelligence agencies... Good to know. Maybe Drumpf will get rid of these Non-U.S. intelligence agencies when he drains the swamp. After the B.S. "intelligence" that we got for the Iraq war I am not sure why we keep giving these folks money anyway. We can get all bad intelligence we want for free from Drumpf tweeter feed.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X