Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Because that is not a real party with real ideas.
    It's a real mystery why they're not taken seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Anyone else seeing this #TheResistance or #Resistance hashtag popping up all over? It's like a liberal Tea Party. If the Democrats encourage this, it'll be like they took stupid pills from the last election and double down on alienating suburban and rural whites.
      You can blame Roger Waters...

I guess he is considering a Trump Protest concert on the U.S.-Mexico border. :rockon2:
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        It's a real mystery why they're not taken seriously.

Was he one of Gary Johnson's primary challengers?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Was he one of Gary Johnson's primary challengers?
          He might have been better than Gary Johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            You can blame Roger Waters...

When I think about who has brought more enjoyment into my life, Donald Trump or Roger Waters, Donald Trump is a flea. I'm all in on team Waters.
            "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
              When I think about who has brought more enjoyment into my life, Donald Trump or Roger Waters, Donald Trump is a flea. I'm all in on team Waters.
              If Waters could get Gilmour to participate I would be all in, too.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                If Waters could get Gilmour to participate I would be all in, too.
                Which would be Vice President?
                "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                  Which would be Vice President?
                  That's the problem with those two.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

:drhill::coachk:
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• From even more Russia stories coming out today it's making me think this thing is going to become a pretty big deal. Apparently the FBI showed its evidence to the Senate Intelligence Committee last week and since then, members of that committee from both parties seem pretty serious and are talking about a full bipartisan investigation. We already know Flynn talked with Russian officials about sanctions. We also know Trump's team was talking with Russian intelligence throughout the campaign. That's a little weird, IMO. Common sense says what Trump has said about Putin and Russia all along doesn't make much sense to most Americans. The story below gives a legal explanation of what the NSA is allowed to do when an American citizen is involved. We'll see what happens, but I don't think this is going to end well for Trump. Imagine how Republicans would be responding now if something like this had turned up under Obama.

http://www.newsweek.com/why-flynn-ru...g-trump-559132
                      Last edited by BlueK; 02-21-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                        From even more Russia stories coming out today it's making me think this thing is going to become a pretty big deal. Apparently the FBI showed its evidence to the Senate Intelligence Committee last week and since then, members of that committee from both parties seem pretty serious and are talking about a full bipartisan investigation. We already know Flynn talked with Russian officials about sanctions. We also know Trump's team was talking with Russian intelligence throughout the campaign. That's a little weird, IMO. Common sense says what Trump has said about Putin and Russia all along doesn't make much sense to most Americans. We'll see what happens, but I don't think this is going to end well for Trump.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• God bless John McCain.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/politi...ism/index.html
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Politically I haven't been a big fan of McCain or Lindsey Graham over the years because of what I see as some over the top hawkish tendencies. I have always thought highly of McCain in terms of his service and absolute loyalty to the country however. But recently I have gained even more respect for him and Graham for wanting to put partisanship aside to get to the bottom of this troubling Russia issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              From even more Russia stories coming out today it's making me think this thing is going to become a pretty big deal. Apparently the FBI showed its evidence to the Senate Intelligence Committee last week and since then, members of that committee from both parties seem pretty serious and are talking about a full bipartisan investigation. We already know Flynn talked with Russian officials about sanctions. We also know Trump's team was talking with Russian intelligence throughout the campaign. That's a little weird, IMO. Common sense says what Trump has said about Putin and Russia all along doesn't make much sense to most Americans. The story below gives a legal explanation of what the NSA is allowed to do when an American citizen is involved. We'll see what happens, but I don't think this is going to end well for Trump. Imagine how Republicans would be responding now if something like this had turned up under Obama.

http://www.newsweek.com/why-flynn-ru...g-trump-559132
                              I am not exonerating Trump but asking a question.

If I understand it correctly, Flynn's sin is either, he lied to VP Pence, or he spoke to the Russian ambassador and said something like this, "don't worry about the sanctions as we will address them when we are in office." Correct?

Is that the sum total? And Trump either didn't know what was going on, or knew explicitly?

I do not exonerate Trump for lying, but why is it a surprise during transition that somebody might say, "we will look at sanctions when we take control"? Doesn't every administration look at matters anew, especially when a new party is taking over?

I see the outrage from everybody on the left, but you as a libertarian, why is this outrageous and not expected? Or do you believe, Flynn said, "done deal Komrad, thanks for the pay-off, we will get you your money back"?
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                                I am not exonerating Trump but asking a question.

If I understand it correctly, Flynn's sin is either, he lied to VP Pence, or he spoke to the Russian ambassador and said something like this, "don't worry about the sanctions as we will address them when we are in office." Correct?

Is that the sum total? And Trump either didn't know what was going on, or knew explicitly?

I do not exonerate Trump for lying, but why is it a surprise during transition that somebody might say, "we will look at sanctions when we take control"? Doesn't every administration look at matters anew, especially when a new party is taking over?

I see the outrage from everybody on the left, but you as a libertarian, why is this outrageous and not expected? Or do you believe, Flynn said, "done deal Komrad, thanks for the pay-off, we will get you your money back"?
                                I think there is a pretty good reason to think it goes way beyond that, given the sudden change in attitude by Republicans on the Intelligence Committee since the FBI showed them what they have last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X