Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    Word leaking out hat Flynn is resigning. I guess we don't have to worry about Russia anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish trump was next

Comment

• JV Squad running the show. lol.

Comment

Word leaking out hat Flynn is resigning. I guess we don't have to worry about Russia anymore.

Oh, I still think we need to worry about Russia. Let's see if Trump's pro-Kremlin rhetoric changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Oh, I still think we need to worry about Russia. Let's see if Trump's pro-Kremlin rhetoric changes.
          I was being sarcastic. His resignation only creates more questions and suspicion. On we go, further down the rabbit hole.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            I am focusing precisely on my original point. You guys keep arguing against something I never claimed.

Can we stipulate once and for all that FDR was able to pass the bulk of the New Deal legislation? Please? I never once argued otherwise.
            Look, you guys are arguing about a strategic victory vs a tactical victory. The Strategic victory was FDRs. The tactical victory over court packing eluded him but, in the end, he got his way. But surely you'd concede that the court packing fight had an effect, and likely a large one, on the eventual judicial review of the new deal legislation that was passed?
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
              [YOUTUBE]xecEV4dSAXE[/YOUTUBE]
              I still believe the rumors about Richard Gore!!!
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                I still believe the rumors about Richard Gore!!!
                That gerbils are responsible for climate change?!

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

That gerbils are responsible for climate change?!

Poor gerbils. Beads will lead to their extinction.
                  "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    Look, you guys are arguing about a strategic victory vs a tactical victory. The Strategic victory was FDRs. The tactical victory over court packing eluded him but, in the end, he got his way. But surely you'd concede that the court packing fight had an effect, and likely a large one, on the eventual judicial review of the new deal legislation that was passed?
                    lol. My stipulation wasn't quite comprehensive enough for you?
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

lol. My stipulation wasn't quite comprehensive enough for you?
                      Your stipulation was that the legislation passed. Obviously. Because it exists. Court packing was to ensure it survived. But, hey, if it makes you feel good to ignore the difference, have at it.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Your stipulation was that the legislation passed. Obviously. Because it exists. Court packing was to ensure it survived. But, hey, if it makes you feel good to ignore the difference, have at it.
                        I feel great to not argue a point I didn't make. Thank you peanut gallery!
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I feel great to not argue a point I didn't make. Thank you peanut gallery!
                          I've never seen someone post so often while claiming they're not arguing. But I'm very glad you feel good about your posts. You put so much effort into them it seems like somebody should like them.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I've never seen someone post so often while claiming they're not arguing. But I'm very glad you feel good about your posts. You put so much effort into them it seems like somebody should like them.
                            JL's double downing in this thread puts GM to shame.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                Yeah, no kidding... someone should have asked if he was a registered democrat and grew up in a "very strong democratic family"!
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X