Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    Wow, I guess we just see what we want and I am speaking for myself too. I could buy, a ban on all Muslims from the 7 designated countries.
    But no matter what you want to attribute to Trump or Rudy, they didn't ban ALL Muslim.

Yes, I can see how you would give an exemption to Christians. First they have claim to being a persecuted minority in those countries. Now if you can find a so called Christian nation chanting death to America, I would like to be enlightened.

That all said, I will go along with whatever the courts give us and I hope everyone including DLJ will too. My guess though is while Schumer, Warren, et. al. are appalled at the treatment of the courts, they will be encouraging their base to take to the streets if the ruling goes against them.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Wow, I guess we just see what we want and I am speaking for myself too. I could buy, a ban on all Muslims from the 7 designated countries.
      But no matter what you want to attribute to Trump or Rudy, they didn't ban ALL Muslim.

Yes, I can see how you would give an exemption to Christians. First they have claim to being a persecuted minority in those countries. Now if you can find a so called Christian nation chanting death to America, I would like to be enlightened.

That all said, I will go along with whatever the courts give us and I hope everyone including DLJ will too. My guess though is while Schumer, Warren, et. al. are appalled at the treatment of the courts, they will be encouraging their base to take to the streets if the ruling goes against them.
      Why would you do a Muslim ban? Because you think there's an inherent correlation between Muslims and terror? That's wrong and patently offensive.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        What, if people want to say it is a ban on all Muslims from the 7 designated countries, they would be close to fact. Ban on all Muslims is factually incorrect. Unless you buy the intent argument and thus suspend logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Why would you do a Muslim ban? Because you think there's an inherent correlation between Muslims and terror? That's wrong and patently offensive.
          I wouldn't. Please show the quote where I said I would and I will correct it.

Comment

What, if people want to say it is a ban on all Muslims from the 7 designated countries, they would be close to fact. Ban on all Muslims is factually incorrect. Unless you buy the intent argument and thus suspend logic.
            Sorry, I misunderstood your point.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

I could buy, a ban on all Muslims from the 7 designated countries.
              I see the qualifier is nationality. How does that make a difference-- especially in light of the fact we've never had any attacks, much less casualties, from any of those 7 countries? The elephant in the room is Saudi Arabia, but that's just me...
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Sorry, I misunderstood your point.
                No problem. I appreciate someone who will ask for clarification instead of going of half cocked

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  I see the qualifier is nationality. How does that make a difference-- especially in light of the fact we've never had any attacks, much less casualties, from any of those 7 countries? The elephant in the room is Saudi Arabia, but that's just me...
                  I don't know. I haven't nor do I plan on finding out why the Obama administration listed those 7. I wonder about Saudi and also Pakistan. Again I don't have the information the Obama or current administration has.

I will exclude Trump as being smart, you still have Gen. Kelly and General Pettis and then for kicks I will say I support the Obama admin. national security folks.

Comment

• I believe that Kellyanne Conway's spin of Trump's craziness draws out goodness from her and it is visually apparent. I fear at this pace she only has two months at most before she turns into a skeleton.
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                      I believe that Kellyanne Conway's spin of Trump's craziness draws out goodness from her and it is visually apparent. I fear at this pace she only has two months at most before she turns into a skeleton.
                      She looks a lot worse now than she did only a few months ago. I thought the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        I believe that Kellyanne Conway's spin of Trump's craziness draws out goodness from her and it is visually apparent. I fear at this pace she only has two months at most before she turns into a skeleton.

Comment

You give zero shits about those things? Wow.
                          Um...what?

The writer said that PROGRESSIVES give zero shits about those things.

And I agree with him. I believe that PROGRESSIVES give zero shits about those things.

So - if his point is that PROGRESSIVES give zero shits about those things. And I agree with his point. Then I think he is making a good point.

I suppose your comment could also be interpreted to be saying that you believe I am a progressive. But I don't think you're that mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                            Um...what?

The writer said that PROGRESSIVES give zero shits about those things.

And I agree with him. I believe that PROGRESSIVES give zero shits about those things.

So - if his point is that PROGRESSIVES give zero shits about those things. And I agree with his point. Then I think he is making a good point.

I suppose your comment could also be interpreted to be saying that you believe I am a progressive. But I don't think you're that mean.
                            Thank you for clarifying what it is you are agreeing with. Because saying you agree with him could have two meanings given the context in this case. Which is exactly the point I was making to BYU71. I guess you missed that.

Comment

Thank you for clarifying what it is you are agreeing with. Because saying you agree with him could have two meanings given the context in this case. Which is exactly the point I was making to BYU71. I guess you missed that.
                              Yup. I did.

Probably got confused when none of your comments actually pointed that out until now. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

• 9th Circuit arguments pretty interesting so far. DOJ is getting put through its paces so far on an Establishment Clause violation claim. Quotes from Trump about a Muslim Ban throughout his campaign are brought up and DOJ is having a hard time ducking...

Comment

Working...
                                X