Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump campaign now accusing Michigan Governor Whitmer of encouraging his assassination.
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...ss/3702125001/
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
      Trump campaign now accusing Michigan Governor Whitmer of encouraging his assassination.
      This whiny bitch has to make everything about him. She literally was the target of a murderous kidnapping plot. Man fuck this guy.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
        Trump campaign now accusing Michigan Governor Whitmer of encouraging his assassination.
        Trump's campaign said on Twitter that Whitmer, who displayed a small "8645" button, beside a potted plant in the background of her TV appearance, was "encouraging assassination attempts against President Trump." Some Democrats have promoted 8645 logos and T-shirts as part of their messaging to defeat Trump, the 45th president, and remove him from the White House. To "86" someone most commonly means to have them removed from a service establishment, such as a bar or restaurant. Trump campaign spokesman Chris Gustafson said that 86 "can be shorthand for killing someone."
        Oh brother. Anyone who has ever been to a bar is very familiar with the term "86 someone". It's the term for kicking someone out of the bar, not for shooting them.
        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
          Oh brother. Anyone who has ever been to a bar is very familiar with the term "86 someone". It's the term for kicking someone out of the bar, not for shooting them.
          Takes me back to early Dre and Snoop on the Deep Cover soundtrack... 'cuz it's eighty-siiiiix on an undercover coooopppp.'
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Takes me back to early Dre and Snoop on the Deep Cover soundtrack... 'cuz it's eighty-siiiiix on an undercover coooopppp.'
            I don't know much about Dre or Snoop, but I personally know what it's like to be 86'd from a bar. It wasn't my proudest moment, but that's a story for a different time.
            Last edited by Non Sequitur; 10-20-2020, 12:14 AM.
            "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

Comment

• my only experience with 86ing something is from Gordon Ramsay and kitchen nightmares

Comment

• Trump Records Shed New Light on Chinese Business Pursuits

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/20/u...gtype=Homepage

"As he raises questions about his opponent’s standing with China, President Trump’s taxes reveal details about his own activities there, including a previously unknown bank account."

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                    Trump Records Shed New Light on Chinese Business Pursuits

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/20/u...gtype=Homepage

"As he raises questions about his opponent’s standing with China, President Trump’s taxes reveal details about his own activities there, including a previously unknown bank account."

Help me out, why is this a big deal? Don't a lot of businesses maintain bank accounts in foreign countries?

Comment

I don't know much about Dre or Snoop, but I personally know what it's like to be 86'd from a bar. It wasn't my proudest moment, but that's a story for a different time.
                      Don’t worry. It’s 187. Not 86. You are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                        Help me out, why is this a big deal? Don't a lot of businesses maintain bank accounts in foreign countries?
                        Wow, I didn't paint you as a Trump apologist. Sad!
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          Wow, I didn't paint you as a Trump apologist. Sad!
                          TRUMP2024!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Trump's been quite the brave example towards brash journalists for awhile:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Trump's been quite the brave example towards brash journalists for awhile:

I really question the accuracy of Trump's demeanor in that interview.

Comment

I really question the accuracy of Trump's demeanor in that interview.
                                Omg he is such a dummy.

Comment

Working...
                                X