Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
    Is it true that Ted Nugent shat his pants in order to fail his physical and dodge the draft ... and that he is "allegedly" a pedophile, and that he slept with underage girls and wrote a song about it? But that doesn't matter.

THEY WIRETAPPED HIM!
    He became the guardian to a girl so he could live with her and screw her while she was underage.

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/17/o...l-right-region

"Mr. Trump likes to call anyone who disagrees with him “fake news.” But if he’s really the victim of so much inaccurate reporting, why is he so averse to having the facts recorded and transcribed?"

Comment

• tooblue... rest assured the Uncle Ted here isn't the same Uncle Ted IRL.

Just FYI!
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
          https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/17/o...l-right-region

"Mr. Trump likes to call anyone who disagrees with him “fake news.” But if he’s really the victim of so much inaccurate reporting, why is he so averse to having the facts recorded and transcribed?"
          Don't Trump supporters think it's a little strange that Trump constantly accuses countless media outlets and individuals of lying, but when Putin says Russia didn't do anything wrong, Trump believes him?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            Don't Trump supporters think it's a little strange that Trump constantly accuses countless media outlets and individuals of lying, but when Putin says Russia didn't do anything wrong, Trump believes him?
            It depends on which supporters you talk about. The alt-right is generally very pro-Russia. Russia's anti-LGBT laws probably have something to do with it, among some other things. Same goes for some elements of the evangelical crowd: Russia is now a "Christian" nation! More traditional Republicans who are on board just because Trump isn't a democrat and he can get tax cuts and deregulation and Supreme Court justices they like are the ones who will not be so comfortable with what happened yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              tooblue... rest assured the Uncle Ted here isn't the same Uncle Ted IRL.

Just FYI!
              TedBot.jpg
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                It depends on which supporters you talk about. The alt-right is generally very pro-Russia. Russia's anti-LGBT laws probably have something to do with it, among some other things. Same goes for some elements of the evangelical crowd: Russia is now a "Christian" nation! More traditional Republicans who are on board just because Trump isn't a democrat and he can get tax cuts and deregulation and Supreme Court justices they like are the ones who will not be so comfortable with what happened yesterday.
                I doubt any but the fringe could be comfortable with what happened yesterday. ANd even most of those will have to hold their noses in order to do it.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  I doubt any but the fringe could be comfortable with what happened yesterday. ANd even most of those will have to hold their noses in order to do it.
                  True, they are the fringe. But they are there. Google "Evangelicals and Russia" and there are several articles from the last couple of years that talk about the affinity many in that crowd have for Russia, and even Putin. I used to work with a guy, an American, who was very pro-Russia. I used to think some of the Russia cheerleading he did was mostly trolling the office, but I became less sure about that when I started hearing Trump saying many of the same things -- "how do we really know Russia even went into Ukraine?...etc." And I know this guy even also started investigating joining the Russian Orthodox church. He was serious. He was also very-anti-gay. He did frequent the blogs of the alt-right, which is probably where he got most of his ideas. And through Steve Bannon is where Trump for a while was getting the same alt-right talking points. Even someone more well-known like Pat Buchanan has said some very out-there pro-Putin things the last 4-5 years.
                  Last edited by BlueK; 07-17-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    True, they are the fringe. But they are there. Google "Evangelicals and Russia" and there are several articles from the last couple of years that talk about the affinity many in that crowd have for Russia, and even Putin. I used to work with a guy, an American, who was very pro-Russia. I used to think some of the Russia cheerleading he did was mostly trolling the office, but I became less sure about that when Trump started saying many of the same things. And I know this guy started investigating joining the Russian Orthodox church. He did frequent the blogs of the alt-right, which is probably where he got his ideas. Even someone more well-known like Pat Buchanan has said some very out-there pro-Putin things the last 4-5 years.
                    Yesterday's behavior and the day before's was weird and inexplicable. I have no explanation for it.

Things I get and things I don't.

I get we don't want war with Russia.
                    I get that Russia wants a buffer zone.
                    I get Russia is now in the Crimea.
                    I get Russia is now in Syria.
                    I also get you don't force a paranoid bear into a corner, bad things happen then.

I don't get stating you've spoken to Putin and he says what your intelligence people say is untrue. Huh? This reminds me of the story that Churchill told FDR not to trust Stalin and FDR tells Stalin that.

I know a few people in the intelligence community who are dumbfounded about what happened. Why undermine all of your people?

I don't get Trump at all. And I really don't want to get him either.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• trump-putin.jpg
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          tooblue... rest assured the Uncle Ted here isn't the same Uncle Ted IRL.

Just FYI!
                          Yeah! I don't know why you all confuse me with that poser... Maybe I need to change my name to "The Real Uncle Ted".
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Oh- this just in! Trump now says that what he meant to say is that 'he sees no reason that it is NOT Russia who interfered..."

Dead ass serious. This dumb motherf*cker thinks so little of your intelligence, everybody who is ride-or-die Trump. Seriously. If you are still behind Trump YOU ARE VERIFIABLY STUPID and need the shit slapped out of your mouth. Sorry for getting 'personal' over your political beliefs, but this is a fact.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                              Yesterday's behavior and the day before's was weird and inexplicable. I have no explanation for it.

Things I get and things I don't.

I get we don't want war with Russia.
                              I get that Russia wants a buffer zone.
                              I get Russia is now in the Crimea.
                              I get Russia is now in Syria.
                              I also get you don't force a paranoid bear into a corner, bad things happen then.

I don't get stating you've spoken to Putin and he says what your intelligence people say is untrue. Huh? This reminds me of the story that Churchill told FDR not to trust Stalin and FDR tells Stalin that.

I know a few people in the intelligence community who are dumbfounded about what happened. Why undermine all of your people?

I don't get Trump at all. And I really don't want to get him either.
                              I understand the items you get. There are certainly legitimate policy positions to take on those.

But Trump takes it way beyond that in his sickening, pathetic, almost worship of Putin. There are several possible reasons why Trump consistently defers to Putin. And none of them are good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                [ATTACH]8940[/ATTACH]
                                This doesn't make sense. There's no way Putin would let Trump be the man.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X