Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Haha. Kellyanne Conway and Sean Hannity are chumps compared to our Uncle Ted. He is like a Trumpologist machine.
    HE VOTED FOR JOHNSON SO he cant possibly be a trumpologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      HE VOTED FOR JOHNSON SO he cant possibly be a trumpologist
      Dems are living rent free in Ted's head!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Dems are living rent free in Ted's head!
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• http://truepundit.com/exclusive-cnn-...form=hootsuite

This is over the line, but I gotta admit that it's like watching a train wreck in which I can't run away. CNN was stupid to spend resources trying to find the reddit user that made the wrestling meme and it's coming back to bite them a bit.

It's interesting that other news orgs aren't having the same problem despite them being just as critical of Trump as CNN. Maybe CNN really is fake news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            http://truepundit.com/exclusive-cnn-...form=hootsuite

This is over the line, but I gotta admit that it's like watching a train wreck in which I can't run away. CNN was stupid to spend resources trying to find the reddit user that made the wrestling meme and it's coming back to bite them a bit.

It's interesting that other news orgs aren't having the same problem despite them being just as critical of Trump as CNN. Maybe CNN really is fake news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This is nuts. There are a zillion memes/animated gifs like this on the internet. How in the hell does it matter who made it? Dummies.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• So CNN is wasting a bunch of resources tracking down an internet troll, extracting an apology, and threatening to out him publicly if he posts anything else offensive? Good thing they are proving Trump wrong and showing they are serious journalists and guardians of truth. As I said before, everyone is dumb. I hate this president and I hate the self-righteous press covering him.

Comment

• WTF? Who cares about that stupid gif? It's not even offensive! The whole problem is that Stupid Ass tweeted it when he should be doing things a President of the United States should be doing.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  So CNN is wasting a bunch of resources tracking down an internet troll, extracting an apology, and threatening to out him publicly if he posts anything else offensive? Good thing they are proving Trump wrong and showing they are serious journalists and guardians of truth. As I said before, everyone is dumb. I hate this president and I hate the self-righteous press covering him.
                  Stupid lame stream media.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    WTF? Who cares about that stupid gif? It's not even offensive! The whole problem is that Stupid Ass tweeted it when he should be doing things a President of the United States should be doing.
                    Exactly.

Comment

So CNN is wasting a bunch of resources tracking down an internet troll, extracting an apology, and threatening to out him publicly if he posts anything else offensive? Good thing they are proving Trump wrong and showing they are serious journalists and guardians of truth. As I said before, everyone is dumb. I hate this president and I hate the self-righteous press covering him.
                      Legitimate news is an oxymoron. Maybe their credo is to disengage everyone so they can do whatever they wish.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Yup CNN is being as overly sensitive and stupid as Trump. Seriously can't believe they would threaten some random dude on Reddit over that video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          WTF? Who cares about that stupid gif? It's not even offensive! The whole problem is that Stupid Ass tweeted it when he should be doing things a President of the United States should be doing.
                          I don't have a problem finding out the source of the tweet (they could say it came from a poster on Reddit), but I do have a problem with threatening the guy. That gif is harmless (it is one of the more benign things Trumps fans on 4chan and Reddit have posted) and it is foolish for any media to think it constitutes a threat. But Trump retweeting is childish behavior. It's embarrassing that our President does shit like this.

Comment

I don't have a problem finding out the source of the tweet (they could say it came from a poster on Reddit), but I do have a problem with threatening the guy. That gif is harmless (it is one of the more benign things Trumps fans on 4chan and Reddit have posted) and it is foolish for any media to think it constitutes a threat. But Trump retweeting is childish behavior. It's embarrassing that our President does shit like this.
                            Why does the source even matter? Like I said, you find a million of these things. They are ubiquitous.

Comment

Annoying, yes. But I place no emotional investment in public officials so I can't be embarrassed by him wasting his time. Ignore his tweeting and you will find peace my friend. If somebody could delete his twitter account, my guess is he wouldn't know how to reestablish it.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• funny enough, the guy that was the source of the gif has openly called for doxxing people on reddit. not that it justifies cnn being dumb, but anonymous internet folk are silly.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X