Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever get tired of defending the biggest fucking dummy/liar in the world? Does that ever get tedious?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      The national guard is in charge of presidential photo op security????
      No, they are in charge of watering the lefty antifa bernie bros so they don't die of dehydration...

Wearing all that black out in the sun isn't good.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
          I love how she kept looking at her talking points for each example. They obviously had prepared something for that obvious question. But to lead with the example of Churchill?!?
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Well Esper, you weren't all that great a SecDef, and you did particpate in that valiant march to St. John's Church, and armed U.S. military troops are now stationed in parts of DC, but perhaps reason is starting to set in. It's a fatal disease in the DJT Whitehouse.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Despite suggestions from Trump, Pentagon chief says he does not support invoking Insurrection Act

Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper said Wednesday that he does not support invoking the Insurrection Act to take greater government control of the response to civil unrest across the United States, appearing to put him at odds with President Trump.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Cuomo quickly changed his tune... You need to become more of a student of my posts:

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1461754

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1461758

It is the national guard... not seal team six. What does Cuomo and Northam think that national guard does?

Yeah, next time you should vote for the libertarian.
              The National Guard has a very robust Special Forces footprint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                19th sfg 4 life
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  Bo and NGSF UT

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• OMG Trump is just having a field day. He is a lot closer to 340 than 240.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      OMG Trump is just having a field day. He is a lot closer to 340 than 240.

Oh brother. He's at least 280 and closer to 6'1".

Comment

• Uh oh

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          I'm sure Trump's response will be gracious, expressing gratitude for General Mattis's service. Mattis is correct in observing, “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us.” Can even a Trump supporter deny this?

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            Oh brother. He's at least 280 and closer to 6'1".
                            he 100% wears lifts
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              I'm sure Trump's response will be gracious, expressing gratitude for General Mattis's service. Mattis is correct in observing, “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us.” Can even a Trump supporter deny this?
                              This was a pretty good response from a conservative, especially the note about "protecting their precious."

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                                We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.

Comment

Working...
                                X