Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    I see what you are saying, but the Constitution is preventing Trump from doing the crazy stuff you list, not his obvious incompetence. He's not a kingqueen, despite what the FOX bunch thinks.
    FIFY...

Klhgyid0.jpg
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      I thought it was immediately obvious that he was using hyperbole. Similar to if I was to say that Sean Hannity and the entire gang at Fox and Friends love to fellate the president. NO THEY DON'T PROVE IT THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!

I mean Stephen Miller did say in a national address that the powers of President Trump were substantial and would not be questioned!
      MBN has gone so far into the fever swamps of anti-trumpism that it's now hard for me to know when he's using hyperbole and when he's not. It wasn't always that way.

For the record, I didn't shout in all caps and use exclamation points. I gave MBN a "rolleyes".

Here, you can have one too. Enjoy!
      Last edited by BigFatMeanie; 05-26-2020, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
        MBN has gone so far into the fever swamps of anti-trumpism ...
        MBN, Trump, and Biden are all about the same age... so, yeah, not as sharp as they used to be.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• It seems Drumpf has the Dems "eating their own" now...

Lawmaker from Detroit sues Whitmer, fellow Democrats over censure after she met with President Trump

DETROIT -- State Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, filed a federal lawsuit Thursday against Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and several fellow Democrats, claiming violations of free speech and defamation.

Specifically, Whitsett claimed Whitmer and the 13th Congressional District Democratic Party Organization sought to deprive her of her right to engage in protected speech after she publicly thanked President Donald Trump for his suggestion of using the drug hydroxychloroquine to treat her coronavirus case.

Whitsett contracted the virus in March and has been open about her appreciation for the president’s suggestion, which she says saved her life. While it remains unproven that hydroxychloroquine can effectively treat COVID-19, it is used to prevent malaria and to treat rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and complications of Lyme disease. Whitsett suffers from Lyme disease, and was aware hydroxychloroquine can be used to treat that disease, but didn’t know until the president mentioned it that it was being testing for use against COVID-19.

As a result, Whitsett was invited to The White House to meet with Trump on April 14. During that meeting, she again thanked Trump for the suggestion and said her condition went “from 0 to 100” after she began taking the drug.

Following that meeting, Whitsett began receiving criticism for her public statements and was eventually censured by the 13th Congressional District Democratic Party Organization. The organization took exception to her comments on the drug and the outbreak, saying they painted a picture that isn’t true and spreads misinformation.
          [...]
          https://www.mlive.com/public-interes...ent-trump.html
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• lol, what a boob.

"Big action to follow!" looks like an "executive order" sometime later today. What a boob.

NOTICE: for bfm's benefit, this is not hyperbole; Trump really is a boob.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

lol, what a boob.

"Big action to follow!" looks like an "executive order" sometime later today. What a boob.

Oh come on, man. You literally think he is a human breast? TDS!
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                file-20200520-152288-mkivz7 (2).jpg

Yes, literally a boob. A morbidly obese boob.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Yes!

Now get rid of that so called patriot act bullsh*t. Yeah, up yours Bush Jr!
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

lol, what a boob.

LOL... so who fact checks the so called fact checkers? It seems that twitter is going down a slippery slope full of lawsuits. Time to sell TWTR.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

[ATTACH]10241[/ATTACH]

Yes, literally a boob. A morbidly obese boob.
                      Hey, CS has a fact checking bot too!
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I've got no complaint with calling him a boob. Or drumpf (Ted loves this one), or orange man or !@#%*! or whatever other epithet you want to throw at him. He's a miserable excuse for a human being. Fire away at him.

Comment

• The suspense is palpable. Just do it already!

Comment

• LOL... Drumpf is going to have the FCC make twitter a "publisher" since they now want to regulate their customer's content (i.e., free speech):

Trump executive order takes aim at social media firms: draft

U.S. President Donald Trump is expected to order a review of a law that has long protected Twitter, Facebook and Alphabet’s Google from being responsible for the material posted by their users, according to a draft executive order and a source familiar with the situation.

News of the order comes after Trump threatened to shut down websites he accused of stifling conservative voices. It follows a dispute with Twitter after the company decided to tag Trump’s tweets about unsubstantiated claims of fraud in mail-in voting with a warning prompting readers to fact-check the posts.

The order, a draft copy of which was seen by Reuters, could change before it is finalized. On Wednesday, officials said Trump will sign an executive order on social media companies on Thursday. It was not, however, listed on Trump’s official schedule for Thursday released by the White House.

The White House, Facebook and Twitter declined comment. Google’s video service YouTube did not immediately comment.

Twitter’s shares were down over 4 percent in pre-market trade on Thursday. Facebook fell nearly 2 percent and Google was down 1 percent.
                            [...]
                            https://www.reuters.com/article/us-t...-idUSKBN2340MW

As predicted, TWTR down. If twitter gets reclassified as a publisher they will be sued out of existence.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Seems like a real libertarian would be up in arms about this.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Seems like a real libertarian would be up in arms about this.
                                can you imagine the reaction if obama acted to punitively sanction a social media platform like this? yikes!
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X