Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    You guys must be closeted cat lovers. How can you hate the best species on the planet?
    I don't like cats either. But at least cats don't chase you down the street and attack you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      I don't like cats either. But at least cats don't chase you down the street and attack you.
      Dogs don't understand personal space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        Dogs don't understand personal space.
        Tis true. This is me right now.

E1CD3587-B5DE-44E4-9089-DBEA9456792B.jpg
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Disagree. Dogs are the second worst. Dog lovers are the actual bleeping worst.
          I beg your pardon

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Can we all agree that badgers are actually the worst? Stinking badgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              You guys must be closeted cat lovers. How can you hate the best species on the planet?
              Cats are worse than dogs.

Except for Cougars.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                Can we all agree that badgers are actually the worst? Stinking badgers.
                Agreed. We don’t need no stinking badgers.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Never trust a person who doesn't like dogs or children.
                  sigpic
                  "Outlined against a blue, gray
                  October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                  Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    Cats are worse than dogs.

Except for Cougars.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                      Never trust a person who doesn't like dogs or children.
                      So does that make me doubly untrustworthy.
                      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                        Bro, what's wrong with you? You need to take this song to heart:

- SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                          Triple untrustworthy - you're hiding something behind that mustache.

I abhor dogs, but for some reason I can put up with kids. I find kids fascinating.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• The president throwing out tariffs all over the place based on a supposed authority from a 1950s law that says he can impose some tariffs when it directly involves national security is absurd.

Christmas lights, shampoo, dog food, luggage, mattresses, handbags, backpacks, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, cooking grills, cable cords and air conditioners are about national security?

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/19/new...ina/index.html
                            Last edited by BlueK; 09-20-2018, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              The president throwing out tariffs all over the place based on a supposed authority from a 1950s law that says he can impose some tariffs when it directly involves national security is absurd.

Christmas lights, shampoo, dog food, luggage, mattresses, handbags, backpacks, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, cooking grills, cable cords and air conditioners are about national security?

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/19/new...ina/index.html
                              thanks spineless republicans

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                                thanks spineless republicans
                                Economies in agricultural heavy states are being hurt now by the retaliatory tariffs on basically everything farms produce. The polls already don't look good for the Republicans for the midterms, but I think the way a lot of what otherwise would be Republican supporters will respond will be to just sit out the election. They may not vote for the democrat in their district, but they don't have to for this to be a wave election. It's hard for polls to account for turnout. Also, a lot of Congressional districts don't even get polled because of the cost and because many of them have not been competitive historically.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 09-20-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X