Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Wrong thread Ted.

Comment

• http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ew-mccabe.html

The report faults McCabe for leaking information of an August 2016 call to Wall Street Journal reporter Devlin Barrett for an Oct. 30, 2016, story titled “FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe.” The story -- written just days before the presidential election – focused on the FBI announcing the reopening of the Clinton investigation after finding thousands of her emails on a laptop belonging to former Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, who was married to Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

The Journal's account of the call says a senior Justice Department official expressed displeasure to McCabe that FBI agents were still looking into the Clinton Foundation, and that McCabe had defended agent's authority to pursue the issue.

"Among the purposes of the disclosure was to rebut a narrative that had been developing following a story in The WSJ on Oct. 23, 2016, that questioned McCabe’s impartiality in overseeing FBI investigations involving [Clinton], and claimed that McCabe had ordered the termination of the [FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation] due to Department of Justice pressure," the report says.

That leak confirmed the existence of the probe, which then-FBI Director James Comey had up to that point refused to do. The report says that McCabe "lacked candor" in a conversation with Comey when he said that he had not authorized the disclosure and didn't know who had done so.

The IG also found that he also lacked candor when questioned by FBI agents on multiple occasions since that conversation, where he told agents that he did authorize the disclosure and did not know who was responsible.
      [...]
      Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., said that the report showed that the decision to fire McCabe "was the correct one."

"According to the inspector general report, Mr. McCabe repeatedly lied under oath about the disclosure of information to a reporter. In doing so, he not only violated FBI policy, but he may have committed a federal crime," he said in a statement.
      I am starting to think that McCabe, Comey, etc. would make great republican or democrat politicians... they seem to know how to lie, mudsling, and leak sh*t to the press like the best of them. Of course, working for the FBI is the wrong place to do it.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ew-mccabe.html

I am starting to think that McCabe, Comey, etc. would make great republican or democrat politicians... they seem to know how to lie, mudsling, and leak sh*t to the press like the best of them. Of course, working for the FBI is the wrong place to do it.
        You sound like Hannity.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Wrong thread Ted.
          Oh come on, Frank... you need to tell us how Drumpf is behind all of this. Connect the dots for us.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You sound like Hannity.
            I don't follow the guy... what is he saying?
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Libertarian politicians never do this!

Because they never get elected.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Uncle Theo JL

Comment

I don't follow the guy... what is he saying?

You guys clearly have the same twitter feed.

Comment

Oh come on, Frank... you need to tell us how Drumpf is behind all of this. Connect the dots for us.
                    I can't translate things into Alex Jonesese which seems to be what you speak these days, so sorry.

Comment

I can't translate things into Alex Jonesese which seems to be what you speak these days, so sorry.
                      Speaking in Alex Jonesese...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alex-j...lasting-syria/

I guess he didn't like Drumpf being mean to the Ruskies' friends.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

At least he warned the Russians ahead of time.

Comment

smh at anyone who ever thought the Donald was ever "pure":

Trump's anti-interventionist base, in this case, Alex Jones, reacts badly to Syria intervention: "Is no one pure in this world?.... F**k Trump!"
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                              I'll use pictures, as it seems words is hard you understand goodly.

Here is a picture:

Spoiler for graphic photo of injured/dead children:

which, though unfortunate, was part of a civil war in a country that poses no threat to the USA.

Here are some other pictures (of many hundreds)... but these are children killed or maimed by US drone strikes:

Spoiler for graphic photos of injured/dead children:
                              [ATTACH]7871[/ATTACH]

It's OK though, because you can't kill terrorists without breaking a few eggs... amirite?

So while the former is unacceptable and requires an IMMEDIATE response unilaterally by the POTUS (acting as judge, jury, and executioner), our own bombing campaigns which have over the last decade+ killed or maimed thousands of women and children with no end in sight barely registers on the American public's give-a-shit-o-meter.

But, goddammit, we will not tolerate a dozen or so kids killed by someone else in some remote country halfway around the world from us. Nope. Because THAT crosses a line.

You will forgive me for being so glib earlier in my responses to your posts, but I was busy talking with my financial planner for most of the day. This isn't my first rodeo. I was in the same position over a decade ago arguing against an Iraq invasion (as was Pat Buchanan and Bob Novak (RIP) and many other "isolationists"). I know that it is pointless for me to try and win over the opinion of jingoists like yourself, YOhio, and others. We will be in Damascus in two years time toppling a statue of Assad; en route we will kill (and probably torture) the Syrian populace. It's just part of the process. But, this time around I'm going to put my money where Frank Ryan's mouth is and invest a good chunk of my kids' trust funds in Raytheon, General Dynamics, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, etc.

You see as much as I'd like my kids to live in the quiet cul-de-sac suburbia that I enjoy... living next to psychologists, college professors, optometrists, and other fake doctors; I'd rather have my kids living on waterfront property next to the *real* doctors, you know.. the kind that put orthopedic limbs on the vets returning home from the Middle East. So if I can make a little extra cash on this misadventure in the stock market, hey... so much the better. Because like the parents of the children that the US bombing campaigns kill; I've got dreams for my children too.

4 Hot Defense Stocks for Syria and a More Dangerous World
                              <https://www.thestreet.com/investing/...world-14553611

Lockheed Martin (LMT)
                              As I wrote yesterday, Lockheed' s older F-16 jet is considered a front runner in the Indian Air Force's potential $15 billion order for 110 fighter aircraft. Lockheed also produces the more modern (and stealth capable) F-22, and F-35 fighters. Both of these fighters are professionally thought to be effective against Russia's S-400 long range air defense missile system. That system is currently deployed in western Syria. Last week, Lockheed also won a $247 million contract from NASA to design and build an experimental aircraft that could operate without creating a traditional sonic boom. My price target: $375.

Raytheon (RTN)
                              First off, should the president decide to strike Syria without the use of American pilots, guess who produces the Tomahawk missile? That's right. These guys. On top of that, you might have noticed that two weeks ago, Poland agreed to spend $4.75 billion on RTN's Patriot missile defense system. By the way, this is the largest weapons deal in the history of Poland. Russia's annexation of the Crimean peninsula has not been lost on this former Warsaw Pact nation.

In addition to increasing the dividend, Action Alerts PLUS holding Raytheon announced in late March that under the Department of Defense's DARPA program, it was developing technology that could control swarms of both air-based, and ground-based drone vehicles that might be launched using a "drag and drop" visual interface. My price target: $245.

General Dynamics (GD)
                              This is one firm where we have already seen cash flows and margins improving. GD is also another defense name that increased their dividend in March. Think the Navy gets some love in the 2018 federal budget that earmarked $654 billion for the Pentagon? Me too. Know who runs the Virginia class submarine program? General Dynamics. In fact, the Navy just awarded a $696 million modification to that program for 2019.

One worry here is exposure to China. China is expected to be the hottest market for business jets over the next couple of decades, and General Dynamic's Gulfstream is the most popular business jet in that nation. Canada's Bombardier BDRBF is number two in that market, and eager. This will be a risk through the March 15 tariff hearing in Washington. My price target: $245

Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (KTOS)
                              The stock has performed spectacularly since being impacted by the negative press regarding the Spruce Point analysis in mid-March. This calendar year, Kratos has landed at least $187.7 million in a series of awarded contracts, the details of which are at times murky due to the nature of the business. Though Spruce Point was correct in its assertion that the firm has gone through "multiple reinventions now hyping drones," it is just that, the elite level unmanned drone business, that is poised only to grow at this point, in my opinion.
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Michael's Cohen's 3 clients are Trump, some corrupt RNC d-bag who needed help paying off mistresses and Sean Hannity:

Michael Cohen Represented Sean Hannity, Lawyers Reveal

Michael Cohen represented Fox News host Sean Hannity, Cohen's lawyers were forced to reveal in federal court on Monday. “We have been friends a long time. I have sought legal advice from Michael,” Hannity told the Wall Street Journal. Cohen was present at a hearing where his attorneys are challenging the FBI’s seizure of documents he claims are protected by attorney-client privilege. Cohen’s other two clients in recent years are President Donald Trump and Elliot Broidy, a Republican fundraiser. Cohen negotiated non-disclosure agreements with Trump and Broidy's alleged mistresses.

On his radio show following the news, Hannity didn’t say why he worked with Cohen. “I think it’s pretty funny. It's very strange to have my own television network have my name up on the lower third.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michae...s-sean-hannity

Comment

Working...
                                X