Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229
Results 6,841 to 6,867 of 6867

Thread: President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Damn those russian bots!... When is Mueller going to catch these basturds?

https://www.facebook.com/CSPAN/posts/10156744217050579

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Damn those russian bots!... When is Mueller going to catch these basturds?

https://www.facebook.com/CSPAN/posts/10156744217050579

Hot off your MAGA Twitter feed!
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Burn it down. Burn the GOP down, dump itís ashes at the feet of Trump and forbid mention of its name forever more:

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Burn it down. Burn the GOP down, dump it’s ashes at the feet of Trump and forbid mention of its name forever more:

Meh. Haven't heard of a single one of those names.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Well, me either. But Trump has made that sentiment pretty much mainstream. I think the GOP house is going to get worse.

Burn it down. Burn the GOP down, dump it’s ashes at the feet of Trump and forbid mention of its name forever more:

Yes lock her up finally!

Well, that’s what you get for not watching Fox or Ted’s Twitter feed. They are interdimensional deep state assassins conspiring against our King.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    I doubt Sessions will be able to withstand this pressure. They are forcing his hand!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Oh- I enjoyed SCOTUS' holding yesterday in Sessions v Dimaya, which knocked down an over-broad Immigration and Nationality Act residual clause that helped define certain convictions as COVs (crimes of violence) which are, in turn, 'aggravated felonies' (a designation given to certain crimes that is a death sentence in immigration law), with the deciding vote offered by none other than Gorsuch. This is surely not what Trump intended when he nominated him. Trump suuuuuucks at litigation, or anything pertaining to courts in general. Can that be overstated?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Oh- I enjoyed SCOTUS' holding yesterday in Sessions v Dimaya, which knocked down an over-broad Immigration and Nationality Act residual clause that helped define certain convictions as COVs (crimes of violence) which are, in turn, 'aggravated felonies' (a designation given to certain crimes that is a death sentence in immigration law), with the deciding vote offered by none other than Gorsuch. This is surely not what Trump intended when he nominated him. Trump suuuuuucks at litigation, or anything pertaining to courts in general. Can that be overstated?
    Trump can barely staff his administration from top to bottom. I wonder how long until corrupt Pruitt is forced out. I think Haley is tired of his shit.

Maybe this article will help with a few of them...

FBI's McCabe to DOJ: 'Are You Telling Me That I Need to Shut Down' The Clinton Foundation Case?

As deputy FBI director, Andrew McCabe received a phone call on August 12, 2016 -- less than three months before the presidential election -- from the Obama Justice Department, in which he apparently was pressured to shut down the FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation (CF), an organization that some critics allege was used as a multi-million dollar pay-for-play operation to buy access to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton.
    [...]
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/87cafb4...27are-you.html

Source:
    2. McCabe–PADAG Call on the CF Investigation (August 12)

McCabe told the OIG [Oversight Integrity Guidance] that on August 12, 2016, he received a telephone call from PADAG [then-Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General] regarding the FBI’s handling of the CF Investigation (the “PADAG call”). McCabe said that PADAG expressed concerns about FBI agents taking overt steps in the CF Investigation during the presidential campaign. According to McCabe, he pushed back, asking “are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?” McCabe told us that the conversation was “very dramatic” and he never had a similar confrontation like the PADAG call with a high-level Department official in his entire FBI career.
    https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-conte...abe-Report.pdf

One has to wonder why the attorney general's office would be telling McCabe to drop the investigation on the Clintons... It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Oh good hell, there are snakes on a plane.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

I don't follow Ben Shapiro on Twitter, but apparently he went on a Twitter rant when a conservative columnist got fired by the Atlantic, and referred to it as 'this is how we got Trump'.

This article turns the phrase back on him, and quotes previous Shapiro (before he was anti-Trump) extensively. Nuance is not Shapiro's friend. I know it's cherry-picking, but yeah, I'm thinking Shapiro and the rest of the online conservative writers are a huge reason of why we got Trump:

https://ordinary-times.com/2018/04/1...-we-got-trump/

I don't follow Ben Shapiro on Twitter, but apparently he went on a Twitter rant when a conservative columnist got fired by the Atlantic, and referred to it as 'this is how we got Trump'.

This article turns the phrase back on him, and quotes previous Shapiro (before he was anti-Trump) extensively. Nuance is not Shapiro's friend. I know it's cherry-picking, but yeah, I'm thinking Shapiro and the rest of the online conservative writers are a huge reason of why we got Trump:

ben shapiro is a whiny smug baby
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    SO you have a lot in common, then?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    Creekster that is unnecessary!

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    Creekster that is unnecessary!
    Yeah he usually waits for OG to insult him personally before attacking. Kind of gauche, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    Haha. Yes he certainly is.

But he is pretty smart. If he can learn to develop a bit of humility and grace, he could be a lot more influential.

Blaming anyone other than the geniuses who voted for Trump for his election is the ultimate act of snowflakery. I donít want to hear about the ridiculousness of political correctness or academic culture if you canít own your vote and your parties nomination.

Hahaha, there's some tape of Trump pretending to be a fake spokesman, John Barron:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2018/0...forbes-dnt.cnn

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Hahaha, there's some tape of Trump pretending to be a fake spokesman, John Barron:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2018/0...forbes-dnt.cnn
    And then used that misrepresentation of his worth in Fortune Magazine to get banks to lend him more money. He may be our president, but he's been a sleazy slimeball for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Joe Scarborough commenting on how several GOP members of Congress seem to be unwilling to endorse Trump in 2020.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.8cda63fb0329

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    Joe Scarborough commenting on how several GOP members of Congress seem to be unwilling to endorse Trump in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post

This is big because Trump not getting endorsements stopped him from running last time?
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Y'all hear that? We're using code names. --Evelle Snoats

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    This is big because Trump not getting endorsements stopped him from running last time?
    Yeah, Drumpf would have received 46.0% of the vote in Utah instead of only 45.9% if it wasn't for RMoney!

Edit: Of course, RMoney may have a change of heart... He is open to endorsing Drumpf for 2020. LOL@ Flip-flop ("Never Trump") Mitt.
    Last edited by Uncle Ted; Today at 09:04 AM.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!