Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    Ok, so Trump threatens now to cut GM's subsidies.
    That is unacceptable. He needs to leave Green Monstah's subsidies alone.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

In other news, the Mueller team is reportedly looking at Paul Manafort's meeting with Julian Assange in 2016. I wonder what they were talking about back then.
      The crack Mueller team has Manafort now! All they have to do is present the truck load of evidence showing that he visited the blond haired freak...

It Is Possible Paul Manafort Visited Julian Assange. If True, There Should Be Ample Video and Other Evidence Showing This.

For obvious reasons, the Ecuadorian Embassy in central London where Assange has been living since he received asylum in 2011 is subjected to every form of video and physical surveillance imaginable. Visitors to that embassy are surveilled, photographed, filmed and recorded in multiple ways by multiple governments – at least including both the Ecuadorians and the British and almost certainly by other governments and entities. Not only are guests who visit Assange required to give their passports and other identification to be logged, but they also pass through multiple visible cameras – to say nothing of the invisible ones – on their way to visit Assange, including cameras on the street, in the lobby of the building, in the reception area of the Embassy, and then in the rooms where one meets Assange.

In 2015, the BBC reported that “Scotland Yard has spent about £10m providing a 24-hour guard at the Ecuadorean embassy in London since Wikileaks founder Julian Assange claimed asylum there,” and that “between June 2012 and October 2014, direct policing costs were £7.3m, with £1.8m spent on overtime.”
      They must have hours of video tape evidence showing Manafort visited Assange alone.
      Last edited by Uncle Ted; 11-28-2018, 04:27 AM.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Just ask Ted, a DNC leaker gave Assange the emails! Manafort has strong and established ties to the Kremlin and Putin and he managed Trump’s campaign for free. Super normal.
        No, Assange obviously wrote all those very damaging DNC and Clinton campaign emails himself... every damn word. I don't know why the DNC and Clinton hasn't told the public this already.

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        The leaked text messages from his daughters are really disturbing if you have checked those out Bluek
        Don't leave us hanging, Frank. Spill the daughter's text messages!
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          The crack Mueller team has Manafort now! All they have to do is present the truck load of evidence showing that he visited the blond haired freak...

It Is Possible Paul Manafort Visited Julian Assange. If True, There Should Be Ample Video and Other Evidence Showing This.

They must have hours of video tape evidence showing Manafort visited Assange alone.
          Pam Anderson was able to sneak in and see Assange a half dozen times without getting noticed...

Oh, wait.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• I always enjoy Trump's declarations about his own intelligence, including his latest on climate change and the Fed.

"I don’t see the devastating climate change effects warned about in the report. One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence, but we're not necessarily such believers," the president said of climate change. "You look at our air and our water and it's right now at a record clean."

"I’m not happy with the Fed," the president said. "They’re making a mistake because I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me."
            He apparently dismisses thousands of scientists and economists with big brains, while relying solely on his gut which, in fairness, is really big (not at a record big, though--that would be Taft's).

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              Pam Anderson was able to sneak in and see Assange a half dozen times without getting noticed...

Oh, wait.
              OMG... Does Tommy Lee know about this?!? Are they still a thing?
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Why is tear gassing women worse than tear gassing men?

Correction: Pepper spray... good on nachos!

YOU CAN 'PUT IT ON YOUR NACHOS AND EAT IT,' FORMER BORDER AGENT DEFENDS USE OF GAS AGAINST CARAVAN MIGRANTS
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Some of us where I used to work, we used to have pepper spray fights back in the day. All good fun.

Comment

• Yeah they are lying. That ain't pepper spray. Different chemical than tear gas.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

OMG... Does Tommy Lee know about this?!? Are they still a thing?
                      Probably not... since Assange isn't the most surveilled person on the planet.

frank will buy any Russia conspiracy theory, no matter its flaws. More fake news, ho hum.
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Yeah they are lying. That ain't pepper spray. Different chemical than tear gas.
                        Well tear gas and pepper spray are two different things entirely. For the record, I hate CS (tear gas) much more than pepper spray.

Comment

• Trump tweeting out the picture of all his political opponents behind bars and calling them traitors seems to show he defines treason as merely being his political opponent. Nice.
                          Last edited by BlueK; 11-29-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Trump tweeting out the picture of all his political opponents behind bars and calling them traitors seems to show he defines treason as merely being his political opponent. Nice.
                            In case you were unsure whether he actually is dumber than shit.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              In case you were unsure whether he actually is dumber than shit.
                              Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's just that he's dumb or that he's just projecting out there what he wishes he could do as President or is actively hostile toward a lot of our civil liberties: hey, Xi in China and Kim Jung Un and even Putin can arbitrarily jail anyone for opposing him, so why can't I do that here?
                              Last edited by BlueK; 11-29-2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's just that he's dumb or that he's just projecting out there what he wishes he could do as President or is actively hostile toward a lot of our civil liberties: hey, Xi in China and Kim Jung Un and even Putin can arbitrarily jail anyone for opposing him, so why can't I do that here?
                                all three?
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X