Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
    The NYT is the National Enquirer or TMZ now?

I have no doubt Trump was unfaithful, but this catching Trump in a lie about an extramarital affair is stupid. Did the woman report to Trump? Was the woman an intern? Did he lie under oath in a court of law about it? If not, then do some real reporting, NYT. I thought what goes on between consenting adults in the bedroom is supposed to private.
    It's unworthy of a major headline or extended commentary, but it seems fair to report something that refutes false statements made repeatedly by the President and his surrogates. If a President declares emphatically and publicly, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!", and if he is lying, I don't have a problem with any news outlet that contradicts him, whether he was under oath or not.

Comment

• Trump lies again. Yawn...
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Trump lies again. Yawn...
        Ha, perhaps the best argument for not reporting the story. Dog bites man.

Comment

I have no doubt Trump was unfaithful, but this catching Trump in a lie about an extramarital affair is stupid. Did the woman report to Trump? Was the woman an intern? Did he lie under oath in a court of law about it? If not, then do some real reporting, NYT. I thought what goes on between consenting adults in the bedroom is supposed to private.
          Really? I mean, we are talking about the man that respects women more than anyone else on the planet.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Really? I mean, we are talking about the man that respects women more than anyone else on the planet.
            That's why he doesn't kiss and tell. And pays large sums of money so she won't tell either.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Or the response is "what about Clinton?".
              Actually, this is the correct MAGA response:

Spoiler for Mildly NSFW:
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

If donnie had the courage to testify under oath it would probably require a statistician to keep track of all his lies. You really go the extra mile to protect the orange-tinged snowflake.
                Last edited by frank ryan; 07-20-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  It's unworthy of a major headline or extended commentary, but it seems fair to report something that refutes false statements made repeatedly by the President and his surrogates. If a President declares emphatically and publicly, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!", and if he is lying, I don't have a problem with any news outlet that contradicts him, whether he was under oath or not.
                  Do you think President Clinton should have been impeached? Yes or no.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    Yeah, PAC. WHAT ABOUT CLINTON?!!!
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Yeah, PAC. WHAT ABOUT CLINTON?!!!
                      Dude, he brought it up. But whatever man.
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Nyet.

Comment

you are truly the biggest idiot in the entire fucking world
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                            It looks like Optima ... as a font it is quite similar to the font the church uses in it's branding.
                            i believe, after some quality time this afternoon on the internet machine, that it is friz quadrata bold
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Technically he WAS impeached, he just wasn't convicted.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Yes, Clinton should have been kicked out of office. He was a groper and used his power to cooerce women into having sex with him. The Dems should never have him or his evil wife on the stage again.

Ditto for Trump.
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X