Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan
    I didn't mean to trigger so many snowflakes.
    victimization of white men: the donald trump story
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Wants a 25% tariff on all foreign cars . Lol dumbass
      Agree.

But keep 25% tariff on Japanese/Korean cars because those are complete trash.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        Corporate tax reform.
        Ok, I don't give much crap about that bill. His trade war will do far more damage than that bill helped

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          i am literally loling at that post. “trust me, i am an important business man who does important business things. you wouldn’t understand.”
          Never stated any of that. You infer it.

Comment

Is this the defending but pretend I'm not defending trump post
            I'll defend when I agree and castigate when I do not. I choose not to do it here for the reasons I listed in my post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              Never stated any of that. You infer it.
              trust me, nobody inferred that

Comment

Ok, I don't give much crap about that bill. His trade war will do far more damage than that bill helped
                "Trade wars are easy to win!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Please exercise self-care The Dude!
                  I am sure he has performed plenty of self-care over the years.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I have been on a long-ish vacation of the sort where you don't stay connected, etc. I have checked into the board twice today and have tried to read through a few threads to see what I missed. Between the slow wi-fi in this airport, and the really unfriendly, non-substantive petty back and forth in this thread, it is really hard to find a desire to continue. I am not saying this because I think anyone cares if I read or not, nor is this some sort of exit announcement, but I am left to wonder if I am the only one who feels like the overall quality has really declined here. I apologize for my role in the past to the extent it has led to this. But, after a few weeks away, reading this stuff is, to me, jarring.

But, as I always told people in the past, I can easily solve the problem from my perspective. No matter and carry on. I guess you all must be getting something out of it.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      I have been on a long-ish vacation of the sort where you don't stay connected, etc. I have checked into the board twice today and have tried to read through a few threads to see what I missed. Between the slow wi-fi in this airport, and the really unfriendly, non-substantive petty back and forth in this thread, it is really hard to find a desire to continue. I am not saying this because I think anyone cares if I read or not, nor is this some sort of exit announcement, but I am left to wonder if I am the only one who feels like the overall quality has really declined here. I apologize for my role in the past to the extent it has led to this. But, after a few weeks away, reading this stuff is, to me, jarring.

But, as I always told people in the past, I can easily solve the problem from my perspective. No matter and carry on. I guess you all must be getting something out of it.
                      It wouldn't be the same without your insights.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Oh noes! Don’t leave Creek!
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

I have been on a long-ish vacation of the sort where you don't stay connected, etc. I have checked into the board twice today and have tried to read through a few threads to see what I missed. Between the slow wi-fi in this airport, and the really unfriendly, non-substantive petty back and forth in this thread, it is really hard to find a desire to continue. I am not saying this because I think anyone cares if I read or not, nor is this some sort of exit announcement, but I am left to wonder if I am the only one who feels like the overall quality has really declined here. I apologize for my role in the past to the extent it has led to this. But, after a few weeks away, reading this stuff is, to me, jarring.

I can bow out also... let's walk hand in hand into the sunset together creek. What say ye?

rogue_one_ending.jpg
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            You can approve of a few of his policies without defending his racism....unless you are on CS, then any hint of support of the smallest thing Trump does will land you in the franK exile as an orange fudge packer.
                            Ummm, I believe racism is a red line. No good policy negates it.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

https://youtu.be/qHWvFrIR4s8

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                you view every Trump action through the worst possible lens and do your Red Riding Hood routine. The fable teaches us that those who repeatedly cry wolf are tuned out.
                                I’m not really into these political threads, but I’ve gotta say that the theme or moral of Little Red Riding Hood is not at all the same as the boy who cried wolf. In fact, they’re kind of opposites. Riding Hood failed to recognize an actual wolf right in front of her and got herself eaten (that is, she should have cried wolf, but didn’t)

If anything, Riding Hood teaches us to be suspicious of things that don’t seem quite right, such as lying wolves dressed as grandmothers.

carry on.
                                "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                                -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Working...
                                X