Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    He must be true!
    Yes, truly stupid, beyond a shadow of a doubt.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Hey, what is happening with those DACA kids? Are the dems going to fix this mess?
      DACA kids are cool for the time being, thanks to our judicial system, which has allowed them to renew their DACAs for now. New applications aren't being accepted, but a couple weeks ago another court ruled that DHS has 90 days to present a better argument for why they aren't taking new applications, or new applications will resume. That's good, b/c I have a few clients w 15 year olds who were never able to apply and need to.

I love how Trump passes the buck as though he didn't reject the bipartisan proposal b/c it ignored that RAISE Act bullshit he wanted slipped in there. I imagine Democrats will probably put something on the floor after November when they can pass it unfettered and with no concessions. DACA itself has about a 90% approval rate among Americans, so it's going to pass regardless. That's why Trump wanted all his horrible shit lumped in with it. So until November I expect Republicans to frantically propose various iterations of DACA + RAISE Act legislation combos in hopes that something sticks.
      Last edited by Commando; 05-17-2018, 11:48 AM.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        DACA kids are cool for the time being, thanks to our judicial system, which has allowed them to renew their DACAs for now. New applications aren't being accepted, but a couple weeks ago another court ruled that DHS has 90 days to present a better argument for why they aren't taking new applications, or new applications will resume. That's good, b/c I have a few clients w 15 year olds who were never able to apply and need to.

I love how Trump passes the buck as though he didn't reject the bipartisan proposal b/c it ignored that RAISE Act bullshit he wanted slipped in there. I imagine Democrats will probably put something on the floor after November when they can pass it unfettered and with no concessions. DACA itself has about a 90% approval rate among Americans, so it's going to pass regardless. That's why Trump wanted all his horrible shit lumped in with it. So until November I expect Republicans to frantically propose various iterations of DACA + RAISE Act legislation combos in hopes that something sticks.
        I don't think most of the country really believes we should slam the doors shut on all immigration, including legal, the way old xenophobes like Trump do. I read today that even the Koch brothers are funding campaigns to support candidates who are friendly to immigration. Drastically reducing all forms of immigration would be really bad for the economy.
        Last edited by BlueK; 05-17-2018, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          I don't think most of the country really believes we should slam the doors shut on all immigration, including legal, the way old xenophobes like Trump do. I read today that even the Koch brothers are funding campaigns to support candidates who are friendly to immigration. Drastically reducing all forms of immigration would be really bad for the economy.
          In fairness, it is fantastic for old racist Trump supporters' erections, apparently.
          Last edited by Commando; 05-17-2018, 01:35 PM.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            In fairness, it is fantastic for old racist Trump supporters' erections, apparently.
            I'm not sure I want to know how you know that.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              I'm not sure I want to know how you know that.
              I guess just judging by their eagerness to implement those kinds of policies?

Comment

• What a dipshit

Bill Gates: Trump Didn’t Know the Difference Between HIV and HPV

Bill Gates told an audience recently that President Donald Trump did not seem to know the difference between HIV and HPV. Gates made the remarks shortly after meeting with the president. “He wanted to know if there was a difference between HIV and HPV. So I was able to explain that those are rarely confused with each other,” Gates said in a video clip obtained by MSNBC’s All In. HIV is the human immunodeficiency virus that affects the immune system and can lead to AIDS, while HPV is the human papillomavirus, a common sexually transmitted infection that is mostly harmless.
                https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-g...en-hiv-and-hpv

Comment

• HPV is “mostly harmless” but a quick google search reveals that it kills 295,000 people worldwide each year.

Methinks the Daily Beast writers are also dipshits.

Comment

• Is Donald Trump an anti-vaxxer? Bill Gates said President asked him if 'vaccines weren't a bad thing'

In newly released footage from a Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation event, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates said President Donald Trump told him he was considering a commission to look into the “bad effects” of vaccines. "Don't do that," Gates said he told the president, and Trump has never publicly proposed such a commission. Yet the incident recalls Trump's longtime skeptical comments about vaccines.

Gates said that in two separate meetings since he was elected, Trump asked the billionaire philanthropist if “vaccines weren’t a bad thing.”

“He was considering a commission to look into the bad effects of vaccines and somebody, I think his name was Robert Kennedy Jr., was advising him that vaccines were causing bad things,” Gates recalled. “And I said ‘No, that's a dead end, that would be a bad thing, don’t do that.”
                    http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...accines-934172

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      Is Donald Trump an anti-vaxxer? Bill Gates said President asked him if 'vaccines weren't a bad thing'

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...accines-934172
                      He's a moron.

Comment

• Even better that he's asking Bill Gates as though he's the Oracle. It's almost as though Trump only respects people with more money than him.

Comment

• The anti-vaccine movement is a coalition of idiots on the right and left of the political spectrum. The dumbest, most arrogant, weird schizotypal thinkers on both sides of the spectrum are anti-vax.

So yeah of course Trump is anti-vaccine.

Comment

• And just like that the trade war with China seems to be over...

Yeah, #WhatAboutObama? I am sure he had a lot to do with ending this trade war.
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• It seems the "blue wave" turned red...

Reuters.jpg

http://polling.reuters.com/#!respons...collapsed/true
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Oh man, Dear Leader isn't allowed to keep some people from commenting on his twitter feed? Geez, what's this world coming to?

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/23/medi...ers/index.html
                                Last edited by BlueK; 05-23-2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X