Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    I hate it when drug runners throw the large sacks of drugs over the border fence.
    I super hate that! Can you imagine? You're just chillin right under border wall in the middle of the desert and all of a sudden you get hit with a dog food bag of drugs? It's over!!
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I would very much like to know the answer to that question too. In kind of a reverse Uncle Ted move, OxCoug mentioned on FB that Al Gore immediately contacted the FBI when an anonymous source contacted him with some dirt on George Bush during that campaign. I am not sure what the rules are. Would be nice to have that discussion rather than a bunch of "the dems are worse" crap.
      Charles Krauthammer references this question and seems to be speaking directly to Uncle Ted (and Walter):

It’s rather pathetic to hear Trump apologists protesting that it’s no big deal because we Americans are always intervening in other people’s elections, and they in ours. You don’t have to go back to the ’40s and ’50s when the CIA intervened in France and Italy to keep the Communists from coming to power. What about the Obama administration’s blatant interference to try to defeat Benjamin Netanyahu in the latest Israeli election? One might even add the work of groups supported by the U.S. during Russian parliamentary elections — the very origin of Vladimir Putin’s deep animus toward Hillary Clinton, then secretary of state, whom he accuses of having orchestrated the opposition.

This defense is pathetic for two reasons. First, have the Trumpites not been telling us for six months that no collusion ever happened? And now they say: Sure it happened. So what? Everyone does it.

What’s left of your credibility when you make such a casual about-face?

Second, no, not everyone does it. It’s one thing to be open to opposition research dug up in Indiana. But not dirt from Russia, a hostile foreign power that has repeatedly invaded its neighbors (Georgia, Crimea, Eastern Ukraine), that buzzes our planes and ships in international waters, that opposes our every move and objective around the globe. Just last week the Kremlin killed additional U.N. sanctions we were looking to impose on North Korea for its ICBM test.

There is no statute against helping a foreign hostile power meddle in an American election. What Donald Jr. — and Kushner and Manafort — did may not be criminal. But it is not merely stupid. It is also deeply wrong, a fundamental violation of any code of civic honor.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...gled-collusion
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Of course there was another person attending the Trump Jr. meeting. And of course it was a Russian lobbyist previously accused of hacking.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-t...urce=DDMorning

Yeah, I'm going to believe that stuff at this level doesn't happen 'all the time'. If so, goodnight America. You had a nice run.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Of course there was another person attending the Trump Jr. meeting. And of course it was a Russian lobbyist previously accused of hacking.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-t...urce=DDMorning

Yeah, I'm going to believe that stuff at this level doesn't happen 'all the time'. If so, goodnight America. You had a nice run.
            also, former kgb. but totally normal.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              also, former kgb. but totally normal.
              The house just needs to pass the Russian sanctions bill the Senate passed 98-0 a few weeks ago so it forces Trump to veto it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                The house just needs to pass the Russian sanctions bill the Senate passed 98-0 a few weeks ago so it forces Trump to veto it.
                I think it was 98-2. And he should veto it, unapologetically.

<http://buchanan.org/blog/russia-bait...-haters-127344>

“Why Russia is a Hostile Power” is the title of today’s editorial in The Washington Post that seeks to explain why Middle America should embrace the Russophobia of our capital city:

“Vladimir Putin adheres to a set of values that are antithetical to bedrock American values. He favors spheres of influence over self-determination; corruption over transparency; and repression over democracy.”

Yet, accommodating a sphere of influence for a great power is exactly what FDR and Churchill did with Stalin, and every president from Truman to George H. W. Bush did with the Soviet Union.

[...]

The Post brought up the death in prison of lawyer-activist Sergei Magnitsky in 2009. Under the Magnitsky Act of 2012, Congress voted sanctions on Russia’s elites.

Yet China’s lone Nobel Peace Prize laureate, Liu Xiaobo, sentenced to 11 years in prison for championing democracy, died Thursday of liver cancer, with police in his hospital room. Communist dictator Xi Jinping, who makes Putin look like Justin Trudeau, would not let the dying man go.

Will Magnitsky Act sanctions be slammed on China? Don’t bet on it. Too much trade. Congress will do what comes naturally — kowtow. Yet our heroic Senate voted 98-2 to slam new sanctions on Russia.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  I think it was 98-2. And he should veto it, unapologetically.

<http://buchanan.org/blog/russia-bait...-haters-127344>
                  Oh hey look, Pat Buchanan is still a Putin fanboy, and still a kook. Shocker. http://buchanan.org/blog/putin-one-us-6071

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    Oh hey look, Pat Buchanan is still a Putin fanboy, and still a kook. Shocker. http://buchanan.org/blog/putin-one-us-6071
                    Holy cow. Bonkers.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Still true.
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Comment

• President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          Not if you're Jewish or Mexican

https://www.adl.org/education/resour...-his-own-words
                          "
                          If [Elena] Kagan [President Obama’s nominee to the Supreme Court] is confirmed, Jews, who represent less than 2 percent of the U.S. population, will have 33 percent of the Supreme Court seats. Is this Democrats’ idea of diversity?”
                          -- Column, “Are Liberals Anti-WASP?” May 14, 2010

“If you want to know ethnicity and power in the United States Senate, 13 members of the Senate are Jewish folks who are from 2 percent of the population. That is where real power is at….”-- On The McLaughlin Group, February 2, 2007

"Perhaps this endless search for Nazi war criminals, these endless re-enactments, on stage and screen, of Hitler’s concentration camps are good for the soul. To what end, however, all this wallowing in the atrocities of a dead regime when there is scarcely a peep of protest over the prison camps, the labor camps, the concentration camps operating now in China and Siberia, in Cuba and Vietnam."
                          -- Washington Times, August 24, 1983

"In the late 1940’s and 1950’s…race was never a preoccupation with us, we rarely thought about it….There were no politics to polarize us then, to magnify every slight. The ‘Negroes’ of Washington had their public schools, restaurants, bars, movie houses, playgrounds and churches; and we had ours."
                          -- Right From the Beginning

“How is America committing suicide? Every way a nation can. The American majority is not reproducing itself. Its birthrate has been below replacement level for decades. Forty-five million of its young have been destroyed in the womb since Roe v. Wade, as Asian, African, and Latin American children come to inherit the estate the lost generation of American children never got to see…our minority population rose 2.4 million to exceed 100 million. Hispanics, 1 percent of the U.S. population in 1950, are now 14.4 percent. Since 2000, their numbers have soared 25 percent to 45 million. The U.S. Asian population grew by 24 percent since 2000, as the number of white kids of school age fell 4 percent. Half the children five and younger today are minority children….The Anglo population of California is down to 43 percent and falling fast. White folks are now a minority in Texas and New Mexico. In Arizona, Hispanics account for more than half the population under twenty. The America Southwest is returning to Mexico.”
                          -- Day of Reckoning: How Hubris, Ideology, and Greed are Tearing America Apart, Pgs. 8-9

“Should America lose her ethnic-cultural core and become a nation of nations, America will not survive.”
                          -- State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America, P. 150

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase…Race matters. Ethnicity matters. History matters.”
                          -- State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America, P. 248

Yeah, we need many more like him!
                          Last edited by frank ryan; 07-14-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Yeah, we need many more like him!

Comment

• Stay classy Trump administration!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1d98e4a9e387

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X