Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post

Spirit Halloween is famous for occupying buildings of companies that have gone out of business. This is a picture of Trump Tower in NYC.
    Haha. Thanks.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      I actually think these are awesome
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• lol scott adams

licy8osxtqjc1.jpeg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=e23b85968c70dd3dbf27334bf50df5523505cc9f.jpg

Comment

• Just to spite Scott Adams, I'm going to double then number of NYC business trips I took last year, and I'm going to triple the number of new NYC business entities I created.
          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Viktor Orhan spoke at CPAC. That's is pretty absurd. He's an authoritarian with business ties to Putin. The GOP isn't even afraid about enfranchising the hateful right anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Viktor Orhan spoke at CPAC. That's is pretty absurd. He's an authoritarian with business ties to Putin. The GOP isn't even afraid about enfranchising the hateful right anymore.
              Have you seen the crowd sizes at CPAC this year? It's a fraction of what it was. CPAC, Heritage, etc have been taken over by smooth brained partisans. The intellectually curious who used to attend these things don't anymore, so the numbers have plunged.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post

Have you seen the crowd sizes at CPAC this year? It's a fraction of what it was. CPAC, Heritage, etc have been taken over by smooth brained partisans. The intellectually curious who used to attend these things don't anymore, so the numbers have plunged.
                And they're still hanging in there with Matt Shlapp, pretending there's no elephant in the room.
                "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Lol

RDT_20240228_1525155145114616222715585.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                    Too small.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

Too small.
                      Circa the Tyson Douglas fight in 1990, Trump took a trip to Tokyo, Japan for the fight. He refused to eat raw fish. He preferred McDonald's hamburgers. While walking in the Imperial Gardens he decided he wanted a sit down with the Emperor. His staff tried to get him one but the Emperor didn't know who he was. The got him a potential sit down for a week later, pending trump could provide a good reason for the sit down. He left Japan the next day after the boxing match.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Circa the Tyson Douglas fight in 1990, Trump took a trip to Tokyo, Japan for the fight. He refused to eat raw fish. He preferred McDonald's hamburgers. While walking in the Imperial Gardens he decided he wanted a sit down with the Emperor. His staff tried to get him one but the Emperor didn't know who he was. The got him a potential sit down for a week later, pending trump could provide a good reason for the sit down. He left Japan the next day after the boxing match.
                        One year from the following Thursday. And it was the Emperor's spokesman, not the Emperor himself.

Comment

Working...
                        X