Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's such a buffoon.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Laying the groundwork to justify backing away from the tariffs?

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Laying the groundwork to justify backing away from the tariffs?
        Maybe. I'm sure he had no idea how much pushback he'd get on this from Congressional Republicans. Maybe now he'll try to walk it back until the next time he talks to Stephen Miller or Steve Bannon.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          Laying the groundwork to justify backing away from the tariffs?
          I seriously hope so.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            I seriously hope so.
            I’m waiting for Uncle Talter to tell us how this is all normal or how Killary is worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              I’m waiting for Uncle Talter to tell us how this is all normal or how Killary is worse.
              UT is on vacay. In a very cool spot.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

What about his bot?

Comment

Antarctica?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    What about his bot?
                    The bot is apparently on vacay too!

Comment

The bot is apparently on vacay too!
                      Cool. He's been making that thing work pretty hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        Antarctica?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        Russia?

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I’ve always wanted to see Norway!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            Maybe. I'm sure he had no idea how much pushback he'd get on this from Congressional Republicans. Maybe now he'll try to walk it back until the next time he talks to Stephen Miller or Steve Bannon.
                            This one is on Wilbur Ross and Peter Navarro.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              See my last post in this thread in response to the article that BlueK posted. The trade deficit exists in part because of overconsumption, both by the US government and by US consumers. This country has been living beyond its means for decades.
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• So Jared is off to Mexico. Makes sense. Nothing we ever do with Mexico is Top Secret.

Kushner heads to Mexico following Trump-Peña Nieto dispute

Comment

Working...
                                X