Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    IDK... Was Drumpf mad when he said the bad word(s) like this dude on CNN?
    so you're saying that using bad words is worse than being a racist?

Comment

IDK... Was Drumpf mad when he said the bad word(s) like this dude on CNN?
      For fuck's sake. Don't be a toddler. Trump (or Drumpf as you refer to him under the unconvincing pretext that you disapprove of him) used the words in a racist fashion, and the other used the same words to point that fact out. It's not hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        so you're saying that using bad words is worse than being a racist?
        No... but I don't think CNN repeating the same words along with some other choice ones is right. Of course, Frank will say otherwise.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          For fuck's sake. Don't be a toddler. Trump (or Drumpf as you refer to him under the unconvincing pretext that you disapprove of him) used the words in a racist fashion, and the other used the same words to point that fact out. It's not hard.
          What was the context when Drumpf was talking about sh*thole countries? Can you post the video please?
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Let's be honest, most countries are absolute shitholes that can't get their acts together. However, there is also a tremendous number of people from those shithole countries in our universities and making up a not insignificant portion of our work force in highly valued industries.
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
              Let's be honest, most countries are absolute shitholes that can't get their acts together. However, there is also a tremendous number of people from those shithole countries in our universities and making up a not insignificant portion of our work force in highly valued industries.
              Clinton
              Democrats
              Pelosi
              Obama
              Whataburger
              Texas
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                Let's be honest, most countries are absolute shitholes that can't get their acts together. However, there is also a tremendous number of people from those shithole countries in our universities and making up a not insignificant portion of our work force in highly valued industries.
                I have no problem with folks from sh*thole countries that immigrate legally and contribute to highly valued industries. Like I said I know some great Indian engineers. Engineers create jobs... I read once that one good engineer can create like 20 other jobs for folks. I love smart engineers no matter where they come from!
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Clinton
                    Democrats
                    Pelosi
                    Obama
                    Whataburger
                    Texas
                    mthyahmkij901.jpg
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I have no problem with folks from sh*thole countries that immigrate legally and contribute to highly valued industries. Like I said I know some great Indian engineers. Engineers create jobs... I read once that one good engineer can create like 20 other jobs for folks. I love smart engineers no matter where they come from!
                      Bad engineers can create even more jobs. Usually for lawyers, though.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        See!... Engineers, good or bad, create jobs!
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Hatch still kissing Trump's ass. (sigh...)

So much for goatnapper's calculating genius theory.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Broken Window Fallacy.

Comment

Well, Trump does have a problem with people coming from certain countries.. That's what the comment was about. He was meeting with senators again today to talk about immigration plans and some of the senators wanted to keep the lottery provision in there for allowing people regardless of country to come legally. And Trump said we don't need any more people from shithole countries. Why not more from places like Norway? There is nothing that "context" can do to fix this comment. He's a racist piece of crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X