Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    You would prefer we lob some missiles into NK instead?

Unlike most suffering from TDS, I totally welcome the peace process.
    I believe Trump himself and his team have advocated this most recently, and are pointing to the threats of a real attack as having brought Kim to the table.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      Speaking of taking offense for no reason...
      "It" may end well. "It" may be a historic denouement of the Korean conflict... but goddammit, let's not call "it" dignified.

Thank you for your virtue-signal PAC. God bless.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• lol.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          I believe Trump himself and his team have advocated this most recently, and are pointing to the threats of a real attack as having brought Kim to the table.
          The non-triggered non-TDS folk might also give President Trump some credit by offering China that ZTE sanctions alleviation package in order to persuade China to put more economic pressure on North Korea and force them to this peace summit (or whatever PAC would have us call it).

BlueK or frank told us that the ZTE business was done in order to get Ivanka a sweetheart real estate deal though. They seem really rational about most things Trump, so I'd probably go with that explanation.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

The non-triggered non-TDS folk might also give President Trump some credit by offering China that ZTE sanctions alleviation package in order to persuade China to put more economic pressure on North Korea and force them to this peace summit (or whatever PAC would have us call it).

BlueK or frank told us that the ZTE business was done in order to get Ivanka a sweetheart real estate deal though. They seem really rational about most things Trump, so I'd probably go with that explanation.
            You're praising the zte deal? Geesh

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
              You're praising the zte deal? Geesh
              Trigger warning: right-center take

Comment

• My three favorite quotes from the Donald during his post-summit press conference:

As an example, they have great beaches. You see that whenever they're exploding their cannons into the ocean, right? I said, 'Boy, look at the view. Wouldn't that make a great condo behind?
                And there's no better beach than one where you can watch cannons explode into the ocean...

I mean, I may stand before you in six months and say, 'Hey, I was wrong.' I don't know that I'll ever admit that, but I'll find some kind of an excuse.
                I think we can rely on this.

Well, I don't have to verify because I have one of the great memories of all time. So I don't have to. OK? OK?
                He's said the bolded part before, and you know that's in Mueller's depo prep notes for when, if Trump is ever called to testify, he says, "I don't recall..."

There were several other great lines, but I need to stop analyzing Trump and get back to curing cancer.

Comment

My three favorite quotes from the Donald during his post-summit press conference:

And there's no better beach than one where you can watch cannons explode into the ocean...

I think we can rely on this.

He's said the bolded part before, and you know that's in Mueller's depo prep notes for when, if Trump is ever called to testify, he says, "I don't recall..."

There were several other great lines, but I need to stop analyzing Trump and get back to curing cancer.
                  Frightening how much money and productivity you just wasted right there.

Comment

Previous presidents waited until they were out of office to make money off of their presidential tenure, and thus violated neither the norms nor rules of presidential conduct. Trump violates both.
                    Lest you forget LBJ, and the shenanigans he and Lady Bird played in ramping up the Vietnam War.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Trigger warning: right-center take
                      Not really relevant. some think he wil, some think he wont, no way to know until they actually take a step to do something.

On ZTE, there is a reason almost everyone in congress is against the deal.

Comment

Does Ivanka get a sweet deal out of it? Yes, No, Maybe she does but I don't give a crap.

I'm guessing you'll go for the third option.

Comment

• I'm sure this will get mixed reviews in this crowd - but I tend to think it's stuff like this that leads to Trump supporters coalescing and cementing their resolve - as they decide they can't trust the media, so Trump must be right.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/06/...finitive-list/

We the media have “fact-checked” President Trump like we have fact-checked no other human being on the planet—and he’s certainly given us plenty to write about. That’s probably why it’s so easy to find lists enumerating and examining his mistakes, missteps and “lies.”

But as self-appointed arbiters of truth, we’ve largely excused our own unprecedented string of fact-challenged reporting. The truth is, formerly well-respected, top news organizations are making repeat, unforced errors in numbers that were unheard of just a couple of years ago.
                          It’s a little bit like a police officer taking someone to jail for DUI, then driving home drunk himself: he may be correct to arrest the suspect, but he should certainly know better than to commit the same violation.

Comment

• This is from PetaPixel. Photos of the G7 summit by various national photographers. I've highlighted the leader of the country excel for Angela, because everyone knows Angela.

G7 Scene Set Up:
                            trumpmerkel-800x533.jpg

German tweet:
                            germanversion-800x531.jpg

Canadian Press Photo:
                            canada-800x534.jpg

French tweet:
                            france-800x533.jpg

Italian Photo:
                            italy-800x641.jpg

United States:
                            (What the freak? Im only allowed 5 uploads per post?)

Comment

• US:
                              us-800x421.jpg

I guess Art is political.

Comment

• Why is his fat ass sitting down when everybody else is standing? I guess b/c he's fat and out of shape?
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X