Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand the motivation to work for this dumbshit.

Trump unloads on Homeland Security secretary in lengthy immigration tirade

President Trump berated Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen in a dispiriting Cabinet meeting on immigration Wednesday, according to three administration officials, but her colleagues denied reports that she has threatened to quit.

Trump lashed out at his Cabinet, and Nielsen in particular, when told that the number of people arrested for illegally crossing the Mexico border topped 50,000 for the second consecutive month. The blowup lasted more than 30 minutes, according to a person with knowledge of what transpired, as Trump’s face reddened and he raised his voice, saying Nielsen needed to “close down” the border.

“Why don’t you have solutions? How is this still happening?” he said, adding later, “We need to shut it down. We’re closed.”

. . . . . . . .

Trump’s tirade went on so long that many present began fidgeting in their seats and flashing grimaces, White House aides said. Eventually, the topic moved on to health care, bringing relief to many in the room.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      I don't understand the motivation to work for this dumbshit.

Trump unloads on Homeland Security secretary in lengthy immigration tirade

Funny that after his tirade finally ended, the conversation moved to another area of that ignoramus's expertise: health care. "Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated!"
      Last edited by PaloAltoCougar; 05-11-2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Funny that after his tirade finally ended, the conversation moved to another area of that ignoramus's expertise: health care. "Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated!"
        The motive would be to have the distinction of a high level government job on your resume, but working for him would be hell. I've worked for one person who engages in tirades as he does, and it made you want to throw yourself out the window.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          I would have thought the fact that DHS is arresting over 50,000 people per month would show that she is doing a good job, assuming those are increases over previous periods. Her team is actually getting better at detection and apprehension, right? Why is he so upset?

Originally posted by Topper View Post
          The motive would be to have the distinction of a high level government job on your resume, but working for him would be hell. I've worked for one person who engages in tirades as he does, and it made you want to throw yourself out the window.
          That Trump stink doesn't wear off.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            I would have thought the fact that DHS is arresting over 50,000 people per month would show that she is doing a good job, assuming those are increases over previous periods. Her team is actually getting better at detection and apprehension, right? Why is he so upset?
            It's fantastic that we have The Gorilla Channel as our highest elected official. Understands nothing about the nuances of our laws, our borders, or what would affect illegal immigration. Just a moron.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• So...how do you all feel about war with Iran?

To quote someone famous..."Wars do not make one great..."

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                So...how do you all feel about war with Iran?

To quote someone famous..."Wars do not make one great..."
                I predict overwhelming support for the inevitable invasion of Iran after a year of wall-to-wall fear-mongering. Furthermore, I predict that most people here (like the Iraq War) will support the invasion of Iran.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  I predict overwhelming support for the inevitable invasion of Iran after a year of wall-to-wall fear-mongering. Furthermore, I predict that most people here (like the Iraq War) will support the invasion of Iran.
                  Iran would be a much more formidable foe than Iraq. They are less the global pariah than Iraq was. They are a regional power. They have an active and capable terrorist and intelligence apparatus with a presence in this hemisphere. Let Israel handle their own business.

Also, Trump would probably tell Putin all the battle plans.

But Killary!

Comment

I won't support it. I wasn't keen on Iraq either.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      They are a regional power. They have an active and capable terrorist and intelligence apparatus with a presence in this hemisphere.
                      Like I said... wall-to-wall fear-mongering. frank is already on board.
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Like I said... wall-to-wall fear-mongering. frank is already on board.
                        Don’t be such a jackass. I’m very much opposed to war with Iran, and the John Boltonization of US military doctrine. Tearing up the nuclear agreement was dumb, at best.

Pointing out that Iran is a bigger player than Iraq isn’t fear mongering, it’s communicating that the risks of armed conflict with them are higher.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Pointing out that Iran is a bigger player than Iraq isn’t fear mongering, it’s communicating that the risks of armed conflict with them are higher.
                            lolz. Both a little black ant and the relatively larger carpenter ant are still crushed thoroughly under the boot. The size of the risks that Iraq and Iran present, when compared to the size and might of the US military, are moot. Don't be a fool.

Comment

lolz. Both a little black ant and the relatively larger carpenter ant are still crushed thoroughly under the boot. The size of the risks that Iraq and Iran present, when compared to the size and might of the US military, are moot. Don't be a fool.
                              What kind of insect was North Vietnam?

Comment

• Huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X