Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
    He is all about himself. Even if he leaves our economy in shambles, he will come out, like all presidents before him, much richer than when he entered. Nothing builds wealth like success in politics.
    Previous presidents waited until they were out of office to make money off of their presidential tenure, and thus violated neither the norms nor rules of presidential conduct. Trump violates both.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      A thought during my morning run: What if, a few days before Obama's inauguration, the Ritz-Carlton hotel chain offered him a perpetual 10% royalty in exchange for allowing them to rebrand their luxury resort chain, "Obama." He wouldn't have to do any work, although other Obama family members could work for the new chain. And Obama would vacation at various Obama-branded resorts and hold meetings with world leaders there (paid for by the government), and the feds would pick up the Secret Service tab for his family members' travel to the opening of other Obama resorts. Would Hannity have a problem with that? How does that differ from what Trump is doing?
      Good thought. Hannity would have suffered a brain aneurysm had Obama did this. And it doesn't seem like it differs much from what Trump is doing. But we all know Hillary would be doing much worse, amirite Ted?
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        A thought during my morning run: What if, a few days before Obama's inauguration, the Ritz-Carlton hotel chain offered him a perpetual 10% royalty in exchange for allowing them to rebrand their luxury resort chain, "Obama." He wouldn't have to do any work, although other Obama family members could work for the new chain. And Obama would vacation at various Obama-branded resorts and hold meetings with world leaders there (paid for by the government), and the feds would pick up the Secret Service tab for his family members' travel to the opening of other Obama resorts. Would Hannity have a problem with that? How does that differ from what Trump is doing?
        So this is sort of a speculative #whataboutobama?
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          So this is sort of a speculative #whataboutobama?
          #whatifobama

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            #whatifobama
            lol
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

#whatifobama
              I'll do you one better: Why is Obama?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Yeah, we want tariffs and no free trade with these countries, dammit! Wait, what?
                You're surprised Trump once again said something that makes no sense? He's clearly dumber than a pile of rocks on topics like trade.
                Last edited by BlueK; 06-11-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                  In fairness, the lib triggering IS pretty fun.
                  Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  So funny as he tanks our economy.
                  frank can't help himself at this point.

I had several FB friends sound off last week that Trump admin policies caused the recent celebrity suicides. We have scarcely plumbed the depths of lib's irrationality.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I had several FB friends sound off last week that Trump admin policies caused the recent celebrity suicides. We have scarcely plumbed the depths of lib's irrationality.
                    This might be a good thing... We don't want those crazies getting guns and shooting up schools or something.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I'm sorry I'm so unbalanced and crazy in my criticism on Trump. His trade wars and antagonizing of our allies is completely benign, and if unchecked, won't have any impact on our economy.

When it comes to politics and global affairs you've abandoned rationality a long time ago. That's ok, a lot of conservatives are doing that these days.

Last edited by frank ryan; 06-11-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm sorry I'm so unbalanced and crazy in my criticism on Trump. His trade wars and antagonizing of our allies is completely benign, and if unchecked, won't have any impact on our economy.

When it comes to politics and global affairs you've abandoned rationality a long time ago. That's ok, a lot of conservatives are doing that these days.

A Senior White House Official Defines the Trump Doctrine: ‘We’re America, Bitch’
                          The president believes that the United States owes nothing to anyone—especially its allies.
                          [...]
                          https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-bitch/562511/
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Cool. Cool. So what part of the pride cycle are we sitting at right now and will I see unmitigated death and sweeping destruction in my lifetime or will that be just my kids?
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Except Russia. The one country he hasn't threatened with tariffs, called names or banned entry from its citizens. I read Trump threatened to cut off trade with India today.

What a moron the GOP has saddled this country with. Who needs friends or diplomacy? Great rational choice Vichy conservatives.

Comment

Except Russia. The one country he hasn't threatened with tariffs, called names or banned entry from its citizens. I read Trump threatened to cut off trade with India today.

What a moron the GOP has saddled this country with. Who needs friends or diplomacy? Great rational choice Vichy conservatives.
                                We’re America, Bitch! USA, USA, USA...
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X