Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    Score one for Maxine's Army!
    Or America in general. That guy was something else.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
      Score one for Maxine's Army!
      His wife must have gotten that Chick fil-a gig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Or America in general. That guy was something else.
        His own staffers going public last week about the insane corruption they've been seeing may have been what finally pushed this over the top.
        Last edited by BlueK; 07-05-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          When his own staffers started going public about the insane level of corruption they were seeing it seems to have finally been too much for him to hang on.
          How crazy that it took this long, though? Dude was having his staffers use their personal credit cards to make his travel arrangements and then not reimbursing them? That's like... some Vivint shenanigans or something...
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            How crazy that it took this long, though? Dude was having his staffers use their personal credit cards to make his travel arrangements and then not reimbursing them? That's like... some Vivint shenanigans or something...
            It's crazy how freaking brazen he was about using his position to personally enrich himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              I'll put out some suggestions from the article that I shared.

First and foremost... the article explains that compromise is inevitable, yet will still require respect for both nations’ interests.

Or in other words, the bipartisan Russia fear-mongering here in the US has just got to end. It's gotten beyond stupid. "Russia’s critics present a long bill of requirements to be met before they would relax sanctions or otherwise improve relations. Putin could save time by agreeing to be an American vassal."
              1. End the Russia sanctions, they accomplish nothing.
              2. Trump and Putin could make a bilateral commitment to stay out of other nations’ elections.
              3. The two presidents should agree to mutual forbearance on supporting war (e.g. stop fucking with other countries; Russia w/ Ukraine, the US w/ {insert long list here})
              4. Trump should propose that both countries withdraw from Syria.
              5. addressing the faltering Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty
              6. revisiting the soon-expiring Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty
              Those are legitimate issues to take up with them. I just don't think Trump is any way up to the task of doing it responsibly.

Comment

• This piece of Trump propaganda is a fun read.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/07/05/a...can-awakening/

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  (although some of our interests are served by staying there to some extent, and I think we should pursue that course).
                  US govt/pundits/journalists/citizens will always justify blowing up some other country's brown civilians by listing some generic {waves hands} "interests" so that the massacres are more palatable. No argument there!
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

US govt/pundits/journalists/citizens will always justify blowing up some other country's brown civilians by listing some generic {waves hands} "interests" so that the massacres are more palatable. No argument there!
                    I'd blow up white ones, too, if it was necessary. Complete isolationism is as easy and as bad an idea as complete interventionism. At this point you are obviously stepping away from defending your original immigration idea, which does not surprise me. I certainly agree, however, that we need to massively recalibrate what is an acceptable level of intervention.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Interesting op ed from a former Republican, still current conservative. it is an opinion piece, obviously, about the state of the GOP currently, but I think he makes some great points.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.c860307750de
                      Last edited by BlueK; 07-05-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Interesting op ed from a former Republican, still current conservative. it is an opinion piece, obviously, about the state of the GOP currently, but I think he makes some great points.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.c860307750de
                        I wonder if Schmidt sees a straight line between Palin and Trump.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Those are legitimate issues to take up with them. I just don't think Trump is any way up to the task of doing it responsibly.
                          A lot of good stuff on that list, but on point three Russia’s list would be more significant than just Ukraine. They are basically occupying chunks of Georgia, inserted special forces into Montenegro in a bid to assassinate a pro-NATO leader, support/have troops in a breakaway region of Moldova, played a role in helping the Syrian regime use chemical weapons on civilians, aggressively assassinated individuals in the UK and elsewhere, often in a very public manner. I’m sure there is more.

Comment

I wonder if Schmidt sees a straight line between Palin and Trump.
                            He probably does as he has already admitted Palin was a big mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              A lot of good stuff on that list, but on point three Russia’s list would be more significant than just Ukraine. They are basically occupying chunks of Georgia, inserted special forces into Montenegro in a bid to assassinate a pro-NATO leader, support/have troops in a breakaway region of Moldova, played a role in helping the Syrian regime use chemical weapons on civilians, aggressively assassinated individuals in the UK and elsewhere, often in a very public manner. I’m sure there is more.
                              --would love to invade the Baltics and bring home those rogues as part of Putin's stated goal of restoring the glory of the CCCP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                                Trump to meet with Putin alone. Very unusual.
                                They're totally going to make out like in that mural.

Comment

Working...
                                X