Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Yeah, Drumpf may deserve some other kind of prize instead... He got Kim Long-dung to release the American hostages prisoners and destroy their nuclear development site without even meeting and giving him anything:
    You're nuts. Trump already gave N. Korea something no other US president has ever done. He called him "gracious" and scheduled a summit as though the murderer of Pyongyang somehow deserves to be treated as an equal, or called "gracious" for releasing hostages. That's all Kim really wanted. Oh yeah, there was also Trump's "absolute guarantee" of Kim's "safety," whatever the freak that means. Previous presidents have only had multilateral talks with China and our allies who are directly affected -- S. Korea and Japan.
    Last edited by BlueK; 05-24-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• While we're on the subject, maybe you can explain why it's ok for Trump's staff to use their personal emails for government business.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/u...er-bannon.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...server/541017/

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...or-white-house

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...warning-243324

Also, "pay to play" seems to be ok for Trump also. Didn't the Saudi's give Trump some money so the US would take their side in a silly dispute with Qatar that the US should have nothing to do with?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        These coins were minted prematurely:

Former Trump aide mocks 'idiot' who ordered commemorative coins for Kim summit

A former adviser to President Trump's 2016 campaign mocked the White House for making commemorative coins to mark the now-canceled nuclear summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...mit/ar-AAxKL5a

[ATTACH]8810[/ATTACH]
        OMG! I need one of those coins. It would look good sitting next to my "Madam President" Newsweek:

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 05-24-2018, 11:16 AM.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

OMG! I need one of those coins. I would look good sitting next to my "Madam President" Newsweek:

When does Trump get the statue of himself installed somewhere on the National Mall?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            When does Trump get the statue of himself installed somewhere on the National Mall?
            Statue on the national mall? You need to think bigly!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, Drumpf may deserve some other kind of prize instead... He got Kim Long-dung to release the American hostages prisoners and destroy their nuclear development site without even meeting and giving him anything:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/asia/north-korea-shuts-nuclear-test-site.html
              Yes, Ted. Thank you for reminding us once again, that no matter what criticism we level at Trump, that a)us (or the media) are always forgetting anything slightly praiseworthy about him, and/or b)He's better than the unthinkable Hillary as president.

But you didn't reply with an unfunny cartoon from a conservative artist, however. Don't forget!
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

How could they possibly fit Donald's head in such a small place?
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

That's an exact likeness of the pre-surgery version, unfortunately the post-surgery version is worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
                    That's an exact likeness of the pre-surgery version, unfortunately the post-surgery version is worse.
                    The only thing that matters here is what Obama and/or Hilary looked like pre and post surgery.

Comment

• Trump only accuses others of what he does himself. Just another example:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...n-nuclear-deal

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...n-tactics.html
                      Last edited by BlueK; 05-25-2018, 07:55 AM.

Comment

And just like that the trade war with China seems to be over...

Yeah, #WhatAboutObama? I am sure he had a lot to do with ending this trade war.
                        Oops
                        http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/29/news...ffs/index.html

Comment

• Trump: "Immigrants are animals...they look so innocent- they're not so innocent"

Trumpers: "HE MEANT MS-13 YOU ASSHOLES! PAY ATTENTION TO CONTEXT!"

Meanwhile, in Brownville, Texas...

https://www.azcentral.com/picture-ga...lity/10808687/
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Trump: "Immigrants are animals...they look so innocent- they're not so innocent"

Trumpers: "HE MEANT MS-13 YOU ASSHOLES! PAY ATTENTION TO CONTEXT!"

Meanwhile, in Brownville, Texas...

https://www.azcentral.com/picture-ga...lity/10808687/
                            Lol...that photo is from 2014. Well into Obama's 2nd Term. That's a big whiff by the press.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                              Lol...that photo is from 2014. Well into Obama's 2nd Term. That's a big whiff by the press.
                              Still bad. What Trump really does differently is ramp up the vitriolic language around immigration, as well as also rail against LEGAL immigration.
                              Last edited by BlueK; 05-29-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Here's the kind of piece you'd wish Trump supporters would read. The author is a Republican "strategist" which means he's one of those evil "establishment" people Trumpists are supposed to hate, I guess.

"For some Americans — a minority, I pray — Trump is a pied piper luring the credulous and the uninformed into accepting lies over truth, comfort over reality and conspiracy over fact. In Trump's world and that of his angry minions, the winning doesn't stop, the vast left-wing conspiracy's witch-hunt against him is both broad and insidious, and the truth is what he wants it to be on any given day.

Maintaining the Trump illusion requires an endless suspension of disbelief; denying facts, logic, reason, the law and the utterly evident cluster-you-know-what that this administration represents. The pinnacle of that illusion-at-all-costs philosophy came after the revelation that an FBI informant followed up on leads that Trump campaign foreign policy aides Carter Page and George Papadopoulos had been playing footsie with the Russians.

The President wants you to call the FBI's Russian counterintelligence program Spygate, but rational people have declined to indulge him. Stupidgate is instead just a ludicrous new chapter in the long chronicle of Trump dumbassery.

The central unspinnable story of the past week is the one over which Trump feels the most pressing anxiety. Three new stories reported on Michael Cohen's latest avenues of legal jeopardy, all of which increase the risk Cohen flips on Trump to Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

First, Cohen's longtime business associate Evgeny "The Taxi King" Freidman copped a plea deal and agreed to cooperate with the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York against Cohen. This development is bad news from every angle for both Cohen and Trump.

There's not a chance in hell Freidman would have been given an easy plea deal unless he had something to provide prosecutors on Cohen, and by extension, Trump.

Freidman comes from the same Russian circles as Cohen and Trump partner Felix Sater. I know you're asking the same question I do all the time: for a President who claims to have never had anything to do with Russia, Russian business interests or Russian money, why are there so many Russians and so much Russian money tied to him?

As if that wasn't bad enough, the BBC's Paul Wood delivered another hard blow. In an impeccably sourced piece, Wood revealed this week that Cohen (along with the aforementioned Sater) worked illegally on behalf of Ukraine, adding "lobbyist" to his usual roles as the fixer for and conduit to Trump. The BBC reports that Cohen took a $400,000 to $600,000 payoff from Ukrainian interests without bothering the register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. Oh, that Foreign Agents Registration Act. You know, the law that requires anyone doing paid work on behalf of a foreign government to register with the United States Department of Justice.

On Friday, one more piece of bad news ratcheted Cohen's stress level even higher when it was revealed that he met with Viktor Vekselberg, a Russian oligarch deeply tied to Putin, in January of 2017, just before Trump's inauguration.

The denials from Team Trump that they have anything to do with Russia, their assertions that they have no business in Russia, didn't collude with Russia, didn't coordinate with Russia, never borrowed money from Russians, didn't accept dirt on Hillary Clinton from Russia, don't know any Russians, have never met any Russians and have never heard of the country of Russia ring more hollow with every revelation.

The vise squeezing Cohen is tightening, and every day that passes increases the chances he'll turn Judas on his friend and boss. Trump knows what Cohen knows, and what Cohen knows about Trump's business dealings, finances, taxes, serial infidelities, hush money to adult film stars (and Lord knows who else) isn't pretty."

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/t...icle-1.4010243
                                Last edited by BlueK; 05-29-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X