Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT ROBERT MUELLER KNOWS—AND 9 AREAS HE'LL PURSUE NEXT

https://www.wired.com/story/what-rob...l-pursue-next/

Comment

• This is really nice of Putin... Team Mueller should take him up on his offer:

That will be the closest they will come to questioning these 12 russian hackers.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I don't know how to post Tweets directly, so I'll just note Albert Brooks' observation today:

What a beautiful moment for world peace, the American leader and the Russian leader arm in arm both agreeing that America’s institutions suck. I got the chills.

Comment

• Move over, JFK:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Move over, JFK:

I think I read that a long time ago from @realNevilleChamberlain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              Move over, JFK:

Yeah, F peace... we should nuke those b*sturds for what they did to Hillary!
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                A comparison to Quisling is far more accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  Yeah, F peace... we should nuke those b*sturds for what they did to Hillary!
                  Yes, absolutely!

Or failing that, maybe not embarrass the US in front of the world?
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Well, as you know, jaw, jaw is always better than war, war --Things Churchill supposedly but, in fact, never actually, said
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        You make a valid point but you're also overestimating the stability of geopolitics. The state of affairs you referred to was in large part thanks to the US/West winning the Cold War and Free Trade taking off. Trump, no doubt with encouragement from Putin is undercutting the maintenance of those things. Consequences could prove disastrous.
                        With all due respect, Communism didn’t fall and make way for Capitalism. Capitialsm slew Communism, just like it has killed Ebola. Capitalism ended the Cold War. Even Trump’s ineptitude and buffoonery can’t stop Capitalsm. Everywhere you look, the great cities of the world and the red state hamlets, it’s all about private activity. Capitalism is the true church. Look at the fruits. Government is nearly irrelevant. Capitalism, Science and Technology; the holy trinity, distinct and indivisible. It will keep us free, eventually grant eternal life. The Millenium has arrived.
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          With all due respect, Communism didn’t fall and make way for Capitalism. Capitialsm slew Communism, just like it has killed Ebola. Capitalism ended the Cold War. Even Trump’s ineptitude and buffoonery can’t stop Capitalsm. Everywhere you look, the great cities of the world and the red state hamlets, it’s all about private activity. Capitalism is the true church. Look at the fruits. Government is nearly irrelevant. Capitalism, Science and Technology; the holy trinity, distinct and indivisible. It will keep us free, eventually grant eternal life. The Millenium has arrived.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I suspect at least two posters here have no problem with Trump's conclusion that the U.S. is just as bad as Russia
                            Move along, nothing to see here.

AbuGhraibAbuse-standing-on-box.jpg

I said move along!

Why are you still here?! Move the fuck along!
                            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8931[/ATTACH]

I said move along!

Oh come on Walter... I am pretty sure that Obama shut down GiTMO as the first thing he did as president. And he didn't bomb those civilian kids. He has a Nobel Peace prize to prove it!
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8931[/ATTACH]

I said move along!

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X