Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
    BTW, saying illegals are infesting the country is racist, is it not?
    Infesting... like oh say rats or cockroaches might do? Where have I heard this language before?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• lol the Heritage foundation. DACA is nothing more than prosecutorial discretion applied to people who fall within certain parameters. Congress has already authorized work permits for those benefitting from deferred action. Nothing to see here.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• What would Jesus Hillary do?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• OK, but what about Obama (#WhatAboutObama!)... he would never agree with Drumpf on immigration, right?

Oh no... tell me it isn't so.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            OK, but what about Obama (#WhatAboutObama!)... he would never agree with Drumpf on immigration, right?

Oh no... tell me it isn't so.
            whataboutobama

No one is arguing to not enforce immigration law, but feel free to stop posting stupid memes you see on infowars and breitbart

Comment

What would Jesus Hillary do?
              whatabouthillary

Comment

• Probably stupid, but I cant help but smile

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ner-at-mexican

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  6 months ago.... on drug decriminalization:

After 6 months of BlueK and frank's apocalyptic posts... creek is still being creek.

We need more creek... less BlueK, less frank. Not just on this site, but in the world at large. God bless creekster.

I'm not going to apologize for existing.

Comment

whataboutobama

No one is arguing to not enforce immigration law, but feel free to stop posting stupid memes you see on infowars and breitbart
                    So why all the bitching around here about Drumpf enforcing the immigration laws?

BTW, you need to put a hash (#) in front of WhatAboutObama (and using camel case helps with readability).
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So why all the bitching around here about Drumpf enforcing the immigration laws?

BTW, you need to put a hash (#) in front of WhatAboutObama (and using camel case helps with readability).
                      Stop reading your news from infowars and you might find out.

Comment

Stop reading your news from infowars and you might find out.
                        Infowars isn't my style.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Infowars isn't my style.
                          You've retweeted their content producers.

Comment

• WTF Dims...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              You've retweeted their content producers.
                              My russian bot is the only thing that tweets on my twitter account.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

My russian bot is the only thing that tweets on my twitter account.
                                You have a valid point here.

Comment

Working...
                                X