Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    The pandemic is fundamentally changing our lives and the economy may not recover for years, but at least we have the culture wars:

Time for UofU to be changing their name. Like Drumpf said Indian names implies STRENGTH. That definitely makes "Utes" the wrong mascot name for UofUtah.

Washington Redskins definitely need to change their name. They suck and are an embarrassment to Native Americans everywhere.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• LOL...

6rTP1fq6.jpg
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I hope Bubba Wallace offers him a deal to apologize for the being... a part of the story with the noose issue if President Trump apologizes for going after the Central Park 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post

I hope Bubba Wallace offers him a deal to apologize for the being... a part of the story with the noose issue if President Trump apologizes for going after the Central Park 5.
          djt is such a dumb dumb.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Trump continues to fill his own swamp by commuting the sentence of sleazeball Roger Stone.

Comment

• Oh the dumb ass also went on TV and said he's planning on ratifying DACA via executive order that would provide a path to citizenship. What a dumb ass gaslighting m$thkr. He knows damn well how to properly set regs since he's been fking up immigration since jump street. And he says he's going to do it via executive order? The kind he fought tooth and nail for three years to the Supreme Court to prove Obama didn't have the authority to do because it's overreach and it's illegal etc? Can he die already? seriously.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                Trump continues to fill his own swamp by commuting the sentence of sleazeball Roger Stone.
                Well at least this might divert attention away from the COVID disaster for a few hours.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  Trump continues to fill his own swamp by commuting the sentence of sleazeball Roger Stone.
                  Good times.

Perjury trap process crimes.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    Good times.

Perjury trap process crimes.
                    Why don't we just get rid of judges and juries and let Trump decide everyone's guilt or innocence? How do you so casually crush on a guy who has not the slightest concept of executive restraint? Do you believe there exists a line over which Trump would not not cross if he were able? You excuse him because he does your bidding, and you think you have the measure of him. I'm not sure you do. If you feed the beast long enough it will eventually be too big for the leash, and then the beast will feed on you.
                    Last edited by Non Sequitur; 07-10-2020, 11:16 PM.
                    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• He's already acting like a lame duck. He had to commute his sentence because if he didn't Roger Stone would spill the beans and his campaign would be more over than it already is. I would love to see Trump die in prison.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        He's already acting like a lame duck. He had to commute his sentence because if he didn't Roger Stone would spill the beans and his campaign would be more over than it already is. I would love to see Trump die in prison.
                        I am looking forward to the G. Maxwell videos.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                          Why don't we just get rid of judges and juries and let Trump decide everyone's guilt or innocence? How do you so casually crush on a guy who has not the slightest concept of executive restraint? Do you believe there exists a line over which Trump would not not cross if he were able? You excuse him because he does your bidding, and you think you have the measure of him. I'm not sure you do. If you feed the beast long enough it will eventually be too big for the leash, and then the beast will feed on you.
                          Oh brother. Russiagaters can be so melodramatic.

Russiagate had no legitimacy, thus the process "crimes" that sprang from that investigation have no legitimacy.
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• God bless Mitt Romney. Love that guy.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                              Oh brother. Russiagaters can be so melodramatic.

Russiagate had no legitimacy, thus the process "crimes" that sprang from that investigation have no legitimacy.
                              That’s a circular argument. If there was no legitimacy, why did Roger feel the need to break laws during the investigation?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                                That’s a circular argument. If there was no legitimacy, why did Roger feel the need to break laws during the investigation?
                                When did you stop beating your wife? An investigation is pending.

Comment

Working...
                                X