Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Get rid of the stupid Stephen Miller dog whistles decrying "chain migration" and the visa lottery. Any attempt to shoehorn the moronic RAISE Act into a DACA deal should be summarily dismissed. Almost bears waiting until next year to pass comprehensive immigration with the DREAM Act included so that Republicans have no choice.
    SNL seriously needs to portray Stephen Miller wearing a WW2 German officer's uniform. It fits his politics, it looks like him and fits his communication style, except for the accent.

Comment

• This excerpt from Wolff's book mentioned in this article seems entirely plausible regarding what Trump and his team was expecting would come from the election and its aftermath. Of course Trump wants to win, but there was talk back then of Trump launching his own media outlet or something like that, and Trumpism would have a permanent voice with him losing. And his brand actually wins. But if his presdency goes down in flames, there is a better chance Trumpism (and maybe his business) goes down and is severely damaged with it (along with the influence GOP for many years, IMO)

https://www.vox.com/explainers/2018/...ald-trump-book

The beginning of Fire and Fury is about what Trump’s team, including the candidate, expected to do after he lost. Steve Bannon “would become the de facto head of the Tea Party movement,” Kellyanne Conway “would now be one of the leading conservative voices on cable news,” Reince Priebus and Katie Walsh “would get their Republican Party back,” Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump “would have transformed themselves from relatively obscure rich kids into international celebrities,” and Melania Trump “could return to inconspicuously lunching.”

As for Donald Trump? His plans were, well, yuge. He “would be the most famous man in the world.” Alongside Roger Ailes, he was thinking of launching his own television network — Trump TV, a network by him, about him, and for the millions and millions of people he had proven he understood better than the Republican Party, Fox News, or Paul Ryan.

“I don’t think about losing because it isn’t losing,” Trump reportedly told Ailes a week before the election, when he and everyone else thought he was going to lose. “We’ve totally won.”

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        The timing is perfect! Let's do a little bloody nose attack right before the Olympics start, what, about 50 miles from the NK border?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          SNL seriously needs to portray Stephen Miller wearing a WW2 German officer's uniform. It fits his politics, it looks like him and fits his communication style, except for the accent.
          miller is a lisping low testosterone beta loser who’s had his ass kicked at every turn. now that he’s got an audience in his fellow emasculated, balding 30 year old white brethren, he thinks he is somehow less of a failure as a thinker and leader. he’s not goebbels.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• LOL. More vintage Trump. After his immigration dog and pony show live on TV where he says he will accept whatever Congress can come up with, a group of senators comes up with a compromise plan and Trump immediately throws it out. What a moron. But not in the least bit surprising.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politi...use/index.html
            Last edited by BlueK; 01-11-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

LOL. More vintage Trump. After his immigration dog and pony show live on TV where he says he will accept whatever Congress can come up with, a group of senators comes up with a compromise plan and Trump immediately throws it out. What a moron. But not in the least bit surprising.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politi...use/index.html
              From the article, one gains a greater appreciation of Trump's understanding of the immigration issue. "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries coming here?", he asks a group of senators. It's a question that answers itself and typifies Trump's ignorance and uncouthness.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                From the article, one gains a greater appreciation of Trump's understanding of the immigration issue. "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries coming here?", he asks a group of senators. It's a question that answers itself and typifies Trump's ignorance and uncouthness.
                I read that quote and thought, 'wow, PAC usually doesn't swear.' But no, Trump actually said shithole countries. LOL.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  LOL... Maybe because the dems need the votes?

I think Drumpf's approval rating just got a bump in redneck voting class.

To get an idea of what countries Mr. Drumpf was talking about I googled "shithole countries" and this was the first that came up...

India Still World’s Greatest Shithole

http://www.searchindia.com/2014/05/0...test-shithole/

What does Drumpf have against Indians? A few of those guys are good engineers.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

To get an idea of what countries Mr. Drumpf was talking about I googled "shithole countries" and this was the first that came up...

Not funny. What trump said was vile and disgusting.

Comment

Not funny. What trump said was vile and disgusting.
                      Yeah, no kidding... Doesn't Wolf know that kids watch CNN?!?

Where is the FCC when you need them?
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

That guy can now really say "My name is Mudd".
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So what Trump said was ok because this guy was mad and used bad words. Got it.

Comment

Ted stop running interference for the bigot man child in the white house.

Comment

I watched that clip, it's not offensive unless you have no concept of context.

Comment

IDK... Was Drumpf mad when he said the bad word(s) like this dude on CNN?
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X