Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC cancels "Roseanne" after her racist tweet. Trump's response will be fun.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/29/medi...ton/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      ABC cancels "Roseanne" after her racist tweet. Trump's response will be fun.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/29/medi...ton/index.html
      Time to see the altright Trump worshipper snowflakes in action.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        Still bad. What Trump really does differently is ramp up the vitriolic language around immigration, as well as also rail against LEGAL immigration.
        What's bad is that reputable news orgs mistakenly reported this in the first place, thus adding fuel to the fake news fire. The liberals are writing checks to Donald Trumps 2020 campaign through their continued missteps. God help us all if he gets reelected.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          What's bad is that reputable news orgs mistakenly reported this in the first place, thus adding fuel to the fake news fire. The liberals are writing checks to Donald Trumps 2020 campaign through their continued missteps. God help us all if he gets reelected.
          Trump's opponents can't make a mistake like that. But Trump and his people can purposely make up and say and distribute whatever they want on Facebook and Twitter.
          Last edited by BlueK; 05-29-2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
            Lol...that photo is from 2014. Well into Obama's 2nd Term. That's a big whiff by the press.
            How? Trump's administration doubled down not only on Baby Jail just as it was being phased out, but also started family separation as a means to discourage pursuit by asylum applications. Big whiff by Tick.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

This is real, by the way.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                This is real, by the way.
                https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/2...o%2F9FgscwZrkn
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I was referring to the family separation policy- not the allegation of all the missing kids. I guess I didn't follow what you were talking about.

Comment

So reputable news media and are one entity with democrats? That's not true, despite what Trumpians would have you believe.
                    Last edited by frank ryan; 05-29-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate
                      The South Carolina Republican joins top Democrats in disputing President Trump’s misleading characterization of the informant’s activities.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said on Tuesday that the FBI’s use of an informant for the Trump campaign in 2016 was appropriate, joining top Democrats in disputing President Donald Trump’s characterization of the informant as a spy.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said during an interview on Fox News.

In recent days, Trump has parroted misleading claims about the FBI’s use of the informant as part of its counter-intelligence investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, dubbing the individual a “spy” and referring to the controversy as “Spygate.”

Gowdy’s comments were significant because the former federal prosecutor participated in a classified briefing about the informant last week that was conducted by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray. The so-called “Gang of Eight”—which includes House and Senate leaders in addition to the top Republicans and Democrats on the intelligence committees—also joined the briefing. The Democrats present at the meeting previously released a joint statement saying they heard “no evidence” from Rosenstein and Wray that a “spy” was placed within the Trump campaign.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trey-g...as-appropriate

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        So reputable news media and are one entity with democrats? That's not true, despite what Trumpians would have you believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                          Lol...that photo is from 2014. Well into Obama's 2nd Term. That's a big whiff by the press.
                          Indeed.

Reminds me of this article from Resistancehole:

Drumpf’s Complicity In Israel’s Brutal Attacks On Palestinians Is Yet Another Example Of The GOP Taking Credit For Obama’s Hard Work

Since day one of his orange presidency, Drumpf has wasted no time putting his name on the hard-earned achievements of those before him and chalking those accomplishments up as his own personal successes. We saw this cheap political tactic wielded again this week as the U.S. moved its embassy to Jerusalem, stoking extreme violence against Palestinians, and this might be Trumpo’s biggest whopper yet: Drumpf’s complicity in Israel’s brutal attacks on Palestinians is yet another example of the GOP taking credit for Obama’s hard work.

First, our Cheeto in chief claimed the booming economy he inherited from Obama was the result of his own doing, and now he’s acting like he’s the first and only president to unwaveringly enable Israeli’s murderous apartheid tactics that killed 60 Palestinians this week. The reality is that he’s capitalizing on the work of President Obama, who laid the foundation for ignoring the slaughter of innocent Palestinian men, women, and children to back Israeli interests. Without the diligent efforts of POTUS 44, Israel would never have seen a $38 billion military aid package, and this current Republican administration wouldn’t have this to co-opt as its own achievement like it did Obama-era unemployment rates.
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Trump’s ‘zero tolerance’ at the border is causing child shelters to fill up fast

HHS does not have a formal responsibility to track children once they are released to sponsors. Agency officials say that is the immigration court system’s job. And because many adult sponsors, including parents, are living in the country illegally, they may fear contact with federal officials.

“In the last fiscal year, in 14 percent of those calls, the family didn’t answer the phone,” a top HHS official, Steven Wagner, told reporters Tuesday. “But there’s no reason to believe that anything has happened to the kids. If you call a friend and they don’t answer the phone, you don’t assume that they’ve been kidnapped.”
                            Really?!?!?! Thank you for explaining why you can't locate these children, but this is disturbing. There are children out there for which the USG took responsibility and the USG cannot locate them. Doesn't that bother people?
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              Trump’s ‘zero tolerance’ at the border is causing child shelters to fill up fast

Really?!?!?! Thank you for explaining why you can't locate these children, but this is disturbing. There are children out there for which the USG took responsibility and the USG cannot locate them. Doesn't that bother people?

I mean, if I voted for Trump and it makes Trump look bad? = fake news = totally not disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                Trump’s ‘zero tolerance’ at the border is causing child shelters to fill up fast

Yes, that’s disturbing. It’s no more disturbing under Trump than it was under Obama.

Comment

Working...
                                X