Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    We haven't even touched on the racist tweets here. Probably because it's one of the least surprising things that's happened, and also I think we're all a little tired of Ted debasing himself to defend the indefensible.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Great entertainment lately by the Dems...

Trump 2020 Campaign To Simply Air Unedited Footage Of Democrats Talking

The Trump campaign has unveiled its 2020 campaign strategy of airing unedited footage of speeches and press conferences by far-left Democrats like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and that other one.

GOP commercials will air the footage around the clock. The speeches will not be edited in any way. Rather than pushing their own policy proposals, Republicans will just remind the nation of just who it is they're running against.
      [...]
      https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-un...s-speak-freely

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        We haven't even touched on the racist tweets here. Probably because it's one of the least surprising things that's happened, and also I think we're all a little tired of Ted debasing himself to defend the indefensible.
        Maybe speak for yourself...

Dems, You Might Want To Re-Evaluate Having Omar Talk About 'Racist Tropes'

During an appearance on MSNBC's "The Rachel Maddow Show," Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) talked about the "racist tropes" she and other people of color have endured over the years. Specifically, she was referencing President Donald Trump's tweets this past weekend when he told Omar, and members of "The Squad" to "go back to where they came from."
        [...]
        Out of all of the people the Democrats could use to talk about racist tropes, Omar is going to be the spokesperson? Seriously? Do they not see anything wrong with this? Do they not see the irony?

Since Omar took office in January, she has repeatedly made anti-Semitic tropes. She has continually pushed the notion that those who believe in defending Israel have "dual loyalty." And she can't even call the people who carried out the attack on September 11th "terrorists." No. In her eyes, they're just "some people who did something." Oh, and let's not forget her defending Rep. Rashida Tlaib's comments about the Holocaust giving her a "calming feeling."

Before the Democrats try to take the moral high ground and come off as the peacemakers and the party that represents minorities, they might want to take a trip down memory lane...and find a better spokesperson to deliver the message.
        https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...dured-n2550161

"Impeach the motherf*cker!" (Just another broken campaign promise.)

And the 2020 Dem candidates are falling all over each other to try to be as radical and leftest as the "squad". Drumpf should send them all a thank you note for handing him his re-election. The squad is the face of the Democratic Party and Pelosi can't control them.

a5dlfy6xfsa31.jpg
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• OMG, Senator John Kennedy is such a racist SoB... Pelosi needs call him a racist on the house floor:

Sen. Kennedy: 'The Squad' is 'the reason that there are directions on a shampoo bottle'
          [...]
          "I don't think President Trump is a racist. I don't think his original tweet was racist. I think it was a poor choice of words, which is why he clarified," Kennedy said, pointing out that Trump has since said that anyone who hates America is free to leave.

"I'm not sure the president should exchange playground insults with them. When you try to argue with a fool, that proves there are two. But the president decided to do so," Kennedy continued. "The simple fact of the matter is that the four congresswomen think that America was wicked in its origins."

"They are entitled to their opinion. They are Americans. But I'm entitled to my opinion, and I just think they are left-wing cranks and they are the reason that there are directions on a shampoo bottle," Kennedy said. "I think we should ignore them."
          [...]
          https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...shampoo-bottle

Oh wait, never mind. The Squad is back to pointing out that Pelosi is a racist again... You can't have a racist calling out a racist.

'The Squad' revives feud with Pelosi: Be aware when you 'single us out' that we're 'women of color'
          [...]
          King asked the congresswomen if they've been in contact with Pelosi.

"Our teams are in communication," Ocasio-Cortez responded.

"But shouldn't you be meeting face-to-face?" King asked.

"She's the new member, not the speaker," Tlaib interjected. "She has every right to sit down with her at any moment, any time with any of us. She is Speaker of the House. She can ask for a meeting to sit down with us for clarification."

Tlaib continued, "Acknowledge the fact that we are women of color, so when you do single us out, be aware of that and what you're doing, especially because some of us are getting death threats, because some of us are being singled out because of our backgrounds, because of our experiences and so forth."
          [...]
          https://www.foxnews.com/politics/the...women-of-color

Obviously the racist Pelosi needs to be replaced as speaker. My vote is for AOC.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            I think that is a good response frank.

Regarding the qualifying the remarks, I'm okay with it. He doesn't need to agree with their politics. He (apparently) agrees with many other Americans and thinks what this Squad is doing is hurtful to the country. He also recognizes that Trumps response was deplorable. There is space in the middle, I think.
            Not only is the Squad being hurtful to the country, they are making the Democratic Party implode... it is very entertaining to watch.

They are not among the most resigned faces in the party and polling in the single digits in the swing states...

Exclusive poll: AOC defining Dems in swing states

The findings:
            • Ocasio-Cortez was recognized by 74% of voters in the poll; 22% had a favorable view.
            • Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota — another member of The Squad — was recognized by 53% of the voters; 9% (not a typo) had a favorable view.

[...]
            https://www.axios.com/alexandria-oca...d569dfdf9.html

And the Dem presidential candidates are falling all over themselves trying to be like them.

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            After thinking about this a little, I’m going to walk back on my level of criticism. I’m glad that he did condemn the remarks. My criticism was based more on what I thought his response should be, and my disappointment of him not unloading both barrels on Trump. But I still think Romney should be more proactive fighting the stereotype of him.
            OMG, what Drumpf tweeted was so racist!... Yes, Romney should have unloaded on Drumpf for telling the Squad if they don't like America then they are welcome to leave.

8tc732egqra31.jpg

lv0psays7na31.jpg
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• UT linking a poll made up exclusively of white non-college voters in response to a charge of racism against Trump is *chef’s kiss.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• UT, defending Trump in any way, shape, or form on this is shameless. What he said was horrible, and "If you don't like America, Leave" is a juvenile and wholly unpresidential thing to say.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  UT, defending Trump in any way, shape, or form on this is shameless. What he said was horrible, and "If you don't like America, Leave" is a juvenile and wholly unpresidential thing to say.
                  Indeed he also said these women of color should go back to their original countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    UT, defending Trump in any way, shape, or form on this is shameless. What he said was horrible, and "If you don't like America, Leave" is a juvenile and wholly unpresidential thing to say.
                    Is that what Trump said?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      And the 2020 Dem candidates are falling all over each other to try to be as radical and leftest as the "squad". Drumpf should send them all a thank you note for handing him his re-election. The squad is the face of the Democratic Party and Pelosi can't control them.

[ATTACH]9665[/ATTACH]
                      Ted is right here. Trump is successfully making the 2020 campaign about Trump vs. the Squad. It greatly improves his odds of winning.

It is the modus operandi in Washington right now. Find the extreme wing of the other party. Harp on it and help elevate it so that the reasonable choices in the other party don't succeed. Then try to campaign on how bad the other side is. Portray yourself as the lesser of two evils.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        Indeed he also said these women of color should go back to their original countries.
                        That, and fix your messed up countries (I know they are American-born, 1 naturalized) and then you can come back and talk about fixing America.

Look, I know what Trump said was horrific, but he wasn't exactly calling for these women to leave the US. He was essentially questioning their qualifications for criticizing American systems and government. He just did it in a really, really horrible and racist way.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          That, and fix your messed up countries (I know they are American-born, 1 naturalized) and then you can come back and talk about fixing America.

Look, I know what Trump said was horrific, but he wasn't exactly calling for these women to leave the US. He was essentially questioning their qualifications for criticizing American systems and government. He just did it in a really, really horrible and racist way.
                          He did say that but he also said they hate our country. Basically enemies. I think he implied they should leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Yes. That is what I am referring to. He (and his defenders like UT) then tried to downplay it by saying that he only meant that if you don't like it here you should leave. Which is almost as bad.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• This made me laugh. Sorry.

https://mobile.twitter.com/benshapir...69198046703619
                              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                                It is the modus operandi in Washington right now. Find the extreme wing of the other party. Harp on it and help elevate it so that the reasonable choices in the other party don't succeed. Then try to campaign on how bad the other side is. Portray yourself as the lesser of two evils.
                                are you arguing that what you describe above is only a good strategy when the Republicans do it?

Comment

Working...
                                X