Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump says he 'should have left American basketball players arrested in China in jail'
    The President attacks a player's father for being 'unaccepting of what I did for his son'

President Donald Trump has suggested that he should have left three American basketball players imprisoned in China because he did not like the comments made by one of their parents.

"Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal," Mr Trump tweeted. "I should have left them in jail!"
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8064146.html

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Trump says he 'should have left American basketball players arrested in China in jail'
      The President attacks a player's father for being 'unaccepting of what I did for his son'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8064146.html
      Lavar Ball is a horrible human being. I am sympathetic with trump on this one.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Comment

I would have been ok with if it was Lavar Ball who he wanted to leave in China, but it wasn't.

Comment

I would have been ok with if it was Lavar Ball who he wanted to leave in China, but it wasn't.
            Correct. It’s his spoiled brat self-entitled kid and his two dumbass friends.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Correct. It’s his spoiled brat self-entitled kid and his two dumbass friends.
              lol

Comment

• As a Laker fan, I kind of wish it was Lonzo that was in jail in China and that Trump had left him there
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  As a Laker fan, I kind of wish it was Lonzo that was in jail in China and that Trump had left him there
                  I had zero clue you were a Lakers fan. China would've let those guys go without Trump. I have a colleague who used to work for the State Department in Shanghai, a big part of his responsibilities were getting Americans out of jail. He said the only times it was impossible was when violence or narcotics were involved.
                  Last edited by frank ryan; 11-19-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Good news guys! Trump said pussy grabbing tape is fake

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-now-cl...aulting-722513

He's also sticking by Roy Moore. So glad killary didn't win.

Comment

I had zero clue you were a Lakers fan. China would've let those guys go without Trump. I have a colleague who used to work for the State Department in Shanghai, a big part of his responsibilities were getting Americans out of jail. He said the only times it was impossible was when violence or narcotics were involved.
                      You didn't know that the guy who lives in Houston and was raised in Zion lives and breathes the Lakers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                        You didn't know that the guy who lives in Houston and was raised in Zion lives and breathes the Lakers?
                        It's very complicated.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• If DDD were still here, this discussion about true fandom would already be insufferable.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            If DDD were still here, this discussion about true fandom would already be insufferable.
                            Spoken like a diehard Red Sox fan from the Northwest!

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                              Spoken like a diehard Red Sox fan from the Northwest!
                              Oh don’t even. Six years living in Mass earned me that fandom!
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                Oh don’t even. Six years living in Mass earned me that fandom!
                                Six years?!?!?! The suffering you must have endured.

Comment

Working...
                                X