Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
    I'm not sure that anyone knows what Trump's priorities or policies will be in office including him.
    The scene after Bill McKay wins in the Candidate may reflect reality. Trump may sitting around and thinking, "now what do we do?"
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

On the plus side, perhaps we can finally --FINALLY-- help Alec Baldwin move.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
        Unless they move SNL, he isn't going anywhere. Dude was just guaranteed a re-occurring role for at least 4 years. With a studio option to extend it for 4 more.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
          Unless they move SNL, he isn't going anywhere. Dude was just guaranteed a re-occurring role for at least 4 years. With a studio option to extend it for 4 more.
          his impression isn't even good!
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
            Hopefully he already bought his house in Spain like most of the other elites.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Hopefully he already bought his house in Spain like most of the other elites.
              So many celebs I'm sure are going to keep their promise and start planning their relocation to another country today. We will probably see a noticeable slow down in movies/tv/music over the next few months as they set up new studios.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Issue new dress codes

ef1e88488c1855a981571f200e208c6c.jpg
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Issue new dress codes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7510[/ATTACH]
                  My kids wear uniforms to school. I think it helps and could help with society in general.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                    Force Mexico to pay for a wall.
                    threaten nuclear war if they don't pay up. That'll do it. There could be some benefits from becoming a gangster nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                      It needs to be shut down to send a message. It shouldn't be tolerated. It was not a charitable organization; less than 6% of income went to charity.
                      5% or more is the requirement. So it fell within the law. What am I missing?
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                        5% or more is the requirement. So it fell within the law. What am I missing?
                        Yes, they fair and square paid 5.2%. The rest was for "internal" charity work, like Chelsea's yearly labors that were worth $800k to the world community in Paris, Hong Kong, Cannes, Tokyo, etc.
                        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Feel the love and healing:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            Feel the love and healing:

What an excellent sense of history. The White House Enemies List did wonders for Nixon.

Comment

Seems Team Trump took down their SCOTUS list from the website.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                                Seems Team Trump took down their SCOTUS list from the website.
                                I'm guessing the first things Ruth Bader Ginsburg did this morning was tear up the DNR she gave to her caregivers, and then went to the gym.

Comment

Working...
                                X