Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Maybe a dumb question, I try not to follow too closely for my own sanity.

Why did Trump decide to push this issue after the Dem’s took control of the house? He had a republican house and senate for two years. Why is this now suddenly a crisis that requires a shut down affecting 800,000 federal employees? Are there ulterior motives behind the timing?
    Because he was about to fund the gov’t and then changed his mind b/c Rush Limbaugh criticized him for not sticking to his guns on the wall.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Yeah, I doubt that Puerto Rico and California needs that money...

https://nypost.com/2019/01/10/trump-...d-border-wall/

The president says we have a crisis at the border and congress needs to do something!...

Omg Obama said it and did the exact same things as Trump (but way worse) and the enemy of the people MSM are silent!! Dems are such hypocrites!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Omg Obama said it and did the exact same things as Trump (but way worse) and the enemy of the people MSM are silent!! Dems are such hypocrites!!!!
        Oh, was that Obama? Sorry, I must have used the wrong link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Oh great food inspections are going to suffer. I feel safer already.

Foreign food inspection continues, but the FDA’s domestic food inspection has effectively ceased due to the Trump shutdown. Roughly 7,000 of the agency’s 17,000 employees are currently furloughed and others are working without pay.

“It’s not business as usual, and we are not doing all the things we would do under normal circumstances. There are important things we are not doing,” FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb told NBC News on Wednesday.
          https://thinkprogress.org/183-house-...-4ca969ec4e6b/

Comment

• I went out to lunch with 20 people on my team today, and got my food 10 minutes after everyone else because "the health inspector was in the house and was slowing things down". So I guess this hasn't hit NC yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              I went out to lunch with 20 people on my team today, and got my food 10 minutes after everyone else because "the health inspector was in the house and was slowing things down". So I guess this hasn't hit NC yet.
              County health department handle restaurants, not the feds.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                County health department handle restaurants, not the feds.
                I am actually aware of this but still upset that I had to wolf down my Pad Thai in 5 minutes so I thought I would post it anyway.

Comment

• cool. newly released video of Senator Graham talking about granting emergency powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuP2wvTAj0E

Comment

• Trump's numbers since the government shutdown are going the opposite way he would like, according to the RCP average of approval polls. Rasmussen showing Trump 9 points underwater between "disapprove" and "approve" is kind of tellling because they tend to always be the most favorable toward him on all the polls they track, and rarely show him more than 4 or 5 points under water.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
                    Last edited by BlueK; 01-14-2019, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• What do you do if most of the white house has ben furloughed? Order out for Mickey-Ds... served on the silver platters.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Wow- and to think some people really thought they were probably going overboard calling Trump a kitschy, orange piece of white trash.

No-- please don't have the event catered by a local joint hurt by the shutdown. By all means-- get some burgers and shit the team could have gotten at a rest stop on the way to the White House.

*He even made it a point to brag about footing the bill for the fast food.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

Wow- and to think some people really thought they were probably going overboard calling Trump a kitschy, orange piece of white trash.

No-- please don't have the event catered by a local joint hurt by the shutdown. By all means-- get some burgers and shit the team could have gotten at a rest stop on the way to the White House.

*He even made it a point to brag about footing the bill for the fast food.
                          Yeah, if it was the dems in charge the team would most likely be eating a big bunch of nothing burgers.

BTW, what happen with that NYTimes "BOMBSHELL" report? When do the impeachment hearings start? I can't wait for that cool cat Pence to be president!
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, if it was the dems in charge the team would most likely be eating a big bunch of nothing burgers.
                            Good one.

I'm confident Obama, Romney, George W., or Ross Perot would have at least treated them to a meal. I mean here they are one of the only sports teams to actually show up and this is what they get? Big Macs and Whoppers. I'm starting to think the Warriors knew something we didn't.

Comment

• I’m enjoying reading all the libs that are now suddenly experts on college athlete nutrition. It’s like they think these kids, errrr finely tuned athletes, aren’t eating fast food at all and are instead micromanaging their food intake.
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Yeah, if it was the dems in charge the team would most likely be eating a big bunch of nothing burgers.!

That is so true, uncle ted!! The Democrat hamburgers would be huge and full of NOTHING!!

Comment

Working...
                                X