Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Poor Trump can’t catch a break. 5 billion apparently isn’t enough to build a wall that can’t be cut through:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...-sawed-n956856
    That's funny.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Where the hell were you when the same sh*t was happening under Clinton, Bush, Obama, etc? Pull your head out man and stop being a bigot against people of orange skin color.
      This was not happening under any other administration. I know your Master likes to use the Soviet "what about" argument, but... this was not happening under any other administration. I have explained why and how in great detail- probably in this very thread-, but zombies don't listen very well.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Until all the incentives for illegal immigrants to come here are removed they will just keep coming. If anyone gave a rats ass about immigrants and claims to be any sort of an humanitarian they would give these people the incentive to not make this dangerous journey to just to be caught and sent back home. Give them the incentive to become an legal immigrant instead.
        Again, for the umpteenth time: asylees are legal immigrants. I'm not really posting this for your benefit since you have proven that you don't listen. It's for everyone else reading this.

And if we want to spend billions on immigration and "remove the incentives to come here," why not do some nation building in Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador since, you know- our government purposely f*ked up their democracies? Maybe that would take away the incentive to leave the steaming pile that remains after the U.S. had their way with them.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          This was not happening under any other administration. I know your Master likes to use the Soviet "what about" argument, but... this was not happening under any other administration. I have explained why and how in great detail- probably in this very thread-, but zombies don't listen very well.
          OK, whatever you say Commandude... You may want to get some folks to rewrite that Wikipedia entry and burn those history books.

"Heil Commando!"
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If the border wall adds absolutely no increase in security then why have any of it?
            Uncle Dishonest, there you go again So if a wall in the middle of the Sonoran Desert or in the remote New Mexican mountains doesn't do any good, why even have one at the ports of entry at Tijuana and Juarez? Is that your honest argument? You really are the message board hydra.

Comment

OK, whatever you say Commandude... You may want to get some folks to rewrite that Wikipedia entry and burn those history books.

"Heil Commando!"

Hello Uncle Deflection!

Comment

Again, for the umpteenth time: asylees are legal immigrants. I'm not really posting this for your benefit since you have proven that you don't listen. It's for everyone else reading this.
                Yeah, yeah, yeah... asylum. Only about 10% of those get approved. A whole whopping 11,729 in 2016. So all these folks coming up from the south are all being persecuted because of their race, religion, nationality, social group and/or political opinion?

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                And if we want to spend billions on immigration and "remove the incentives to come here," why not do some nation building in Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador since, you know- our government purposely f*ked up their democracies? Maybe that would take away the incentive to leave the steaming pile that remains after the U.S. had their way with them.
                The more reason to keep the hell out of nation building... the dumbass government will just f*ck up these countries even more. Thanks Hillary!
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If the border wall adds absolutely no increase in security then why have any of it?

This reminds me of a dumb comment I read the other day:

[ATTACH]9323[/ATTACH]

(Not to mention, the dummy is wrong about El Sh*thole... It is not even the safest city in Texas by far.)

Dumbass comments like this just make me shake my head.

Where the hell were you when the same sh*t was happening under Clinton, Bush, Obama, etc? Pull your head out man and stop being a bigot against people of orange skin color.

Until all the incentives for illegal immigrants to come here are removed they will just keep coming. If anyone gave a rats ass about immigrants and claims to be any sort of an humanitarian they would give these people the incentive to not make this dangerous journey to just to be caught and sent back home. Give them the incentive to become an legal immigrant instead.
                  I'm unfamiliar with this brand of libertarianism.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah... asylum. Only about 10% of those get approved. A whole whopping 11,729 in 2016. So all these folks coming up from the south are all being persecuted because of their race, religion, nationality, social group and/or political opinion?

The more reason to keep the hell out of nation building... the dumbass government will just f*ck up these countries even more. Thanks Hillary!
                    So you googled asylum. Did you also google Withholding of Removal, Convention Against Torture and Humanitarian Asylum? You should be an expert in no time. Meanwhile, how about we apply due process and don't abridge a legislatively sanctioned right, huh?

lol Maybe you should keep out of this debate. You're having a tough time. Now you're blaming Central America on Hillary when it was Eisenhower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                      I'm unfamiliar with this brand of libertarianism.
                      Become a student of Ron Paul...

"Get rid of the subsidies," he said. "You subsidize illegal immigration, you get more of it."

Paul wants to make the United States a far less attractive destination for illegal immigrants looking for free things.

"You promise 'em amnesty, promise 'em, that, no sweat, you can get medical care and free education, automatic citizenship, food stamps and Social Security — you're gonna get more of it," he said.
                      https://abcnews.go.com/2020/Stossel/...3985423&page=1
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Ted, arguing about immigration with an immigration attorney using altright talking points is a fool’s errand.

Comment

So you googled asylum. Did you also google Withholding of Removal, Convention Against Torture and Humanitarian Asylum? You should be an expert in no time. Meanwhile, how about we apply due process and don't abridge a legislatively sanctioned right, huh?
                          OMG!... these people are being torture? We need to send the drones in and take over their oil reserves now! No time to get congress' approval... just do it.

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          lol Maybe you should keep out of this debate. You're having a tough time. Now you're blaming Central America on Hillary when it was Eisenhower.
                          Yeah, f*ck that dumbass nation builder too.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It acts as a physical deterrent so the word gets back to the countries these folks are coming from that the chances of them walking through all of Mexico exposed to the elements and "coyotes" to simply walk across the border is less than it use to be. And they will most likely be victimized along the way...
                            So given that the construction and completion of any physical wall would be ten years away, there would be no "humanitarian" deterent in the immediate, short, or even medium term. And even if such a wall is built, people will simply dig under it, cut through it, or go over or around it. It's a dumb idea, but go to Molly. He's all about paying for dumb ideas.

This is simple economics. Supply will always follow and eventually find demand no matter how difficult the path.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              So given that the construction and completion of any physical wall would be ten years away, there would be no "humanitarian" deterent in the immediate, short, or even medium term. And even if such a wall is built, people will simply dig under it, cut through it, or go over or around it. It's a dumb idea, but go to Molly. He's all about paying for dumb ideas.

This is simple economics. Supply will always follow and eventually find demand no matter how difficult the path.
                              It they are a waste of money then there is no reason to even try to maintain what is there. So your argument is that the wall should be allowed to be dug under, cut through, pushed over, knocked down, etc. because it is a waste of money to build/maintain walls and since they provide absolutely no benefit whatsoever?

Of course, we wouldn't need any wall if we removed all the benefits of being an illegal immigrant. Why hasn't anyone other than the Libertarians suggested that?

The dems only suggest that walls are immoral. Maybe we should get rid of prison walls as well? Let me know how that goes. The dems suggestion is the dumb idea but I guess you think otherwise.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The dems only suggest that walls are immoral. Maybe we should get rid of prison walls as well? Let me know how that goes. The dems suggestion is the dumb idea but I guess you think otherwise.
                                There is no way anyone could possibly argue with this! Very well done, Uncle Ted! If someone opposes a border wall then they also oppose prison walls. Can't have it both ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X