Page 196 of 199 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,880 of 5960

Thread: President Trump: Making America Great Again...

  1. #5851

    Default

    Sooo....Donald Trump.

    Dentures, or no?

  2. #5852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Sooo....Donald Trump.

    Dentures, or no?

    God bless the United Shtates!
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  3. #5853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    God bless the United Shtates!
    Lol glad I'm not the only one who noticed

  4. #5854
    Senior Member myboynoah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    13,997

    Default

    Nice. You guys are mocking someone with a speech impediment. You're no better than Trump.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

  5. #5855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Why do people keep bringing up how the democrats voted on this? Is this directed at Frank? I don't get it.

    Would be 100x more interesting to discuss whether or not it was a good move.
    I don't think it's even worth discussing the wisdom of the move. It's clearly a bad idea that will do nothing good for the region. My only point is that virtually every politician supported it, and now half of them are saying Trump is stupid for implementing the law they voted for themselves. It makes them look stupid and fosters the cynicism toward politicians that got this guy elected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Haha. There is that passive aggressive trump support again.
    Um. Sure. You have an interesting definition of support. Since you intentionally missed my point (again), here it is more plainly: I don't think Trump is a bigot. I think he is an opportunist who panders to bigots, and this is evidence of my opinion. Not that one is better than the other, but I do think there is a difference.

    I know, I'm grumpy. Lately, I've been getting out of bed pissed off at the world, and I probably should wait until 8:00 before I post anything.

    "Outlined against a blue, gray
    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
    Grantland Rice, 1924

  6. #5856
    Senior Member Eddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Davis County
    Posts
    5,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Palestinians dont want Jerusalem, they want East Jerusalem, which is basically all Palestinians anyways. Wouldnt be hard (logistically) to split it.
    So - if this is true, the Palestinians want East Jerusalem and it wouldn't be hard to split it - then doesn't that reduce how big a deal this is? The Jews and Palestinians can both have their part of Jerusalem be their capital. No?

  7. #5857
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★'s = 1
    Posts
    17,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    So - if this is true, the Palestinians want East Jerusalem and it wouldn't be hard to split it - then doesn't that reduce how big a deal this is? The Jews and Palestinians can both have their part of Jerusalem be their capital. No?
    Yeah... Wasn't East Berlin the capital of East Germany? And West Berlin the happening place for West Germany? Sounds like they just need to build the wall as well.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  8. #5858
    Trump-hating snowflake Jeff Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The heart of the UC
    Posts
    44,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
    Um. Sure. You have an interesting definition of support. Since you intentionally missed my point (again), here it is more plainly: I don't think Trump is a bigot. I think he is an opportunist who panders to bigots, and this is evidence of my opinion. Not that one is better than the other, but I do think there is a difference.
    Yes, that is exactly what I understood you to mean. Here is the problem with that logic:

    1) has anyone claimed that Trump is an anti-semite?

    2) You are implying that since Trump made a move favorable to Israel, he is therefore not an anti-semite. The inverse of that is if someone objects to something that is favorable to Israel, that person is an anti-semite. Neither of these statements are conclusive.

    3) With these recent sexual misconduct allegations, you have women coming forward and saying "He must be innocent because he never tried anything like that with me.", which of course is meaningless. It is equally meaningless to say, "Trump supports Isreal, therefore he is not a bigot. That ignores a mountain of evidence otherwise. It is entirely possible that Trump has zero problems with jews but is anti-muslim and biased against Latinos. Those two things can be true at the same time!
    "Socialism is not bad IMHO" - byu71
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

  9. #5859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Yes, that is exactly what I understood you to mean. Here is the problem with that logic:

    1) has anyone claimed that Trump is an anti-semite?

    2) You are implying that since Trump made a move favorable to Israel, he is therefore not an anti-semite. The inverse of that is if someone objects to something that is favorable to Israel, that person is an anti-semite. Neither of these statements are conclusive.

    3) With these recent sexual misconduct allegations, you have women coming forward and saying "He must be innocent because he never tried anything like that with me.", which of course is meaningless. It is equally meaningless to say, "Trump supports Isreal, therefore he is not a bigot. That ignores a mountain of evidence otherwise. It is entirely possible that Trump has zero problems with jews but is anti-muslim and biased against Latinos. Those two things can be true at the same time!
    You are right. I believe it is certainly possible that he is a bigot against other races/cultures. I was more thinking of his Charlottesville fiasco, where the white supremacists were chanting anti-semitic stuff. At that time, his reluctance to condemn the white supremacists had many people claiming he condoned such behavior, so 'yes' to question 1. Regarding your second point, and speaking strictly about him being a white supremacist, I don't think his Jerusalem move is an 'Action, ergo X', rather an 'Action is evidence of X'. The two are different. I agree with your third point.

    I certainly may be wrong, but Trump's life prior to politics (as I understand it) doesn't seem to suggest him being a bigot. That leads me to believe he is more an enabler who panders to people who are. Regardless, it's all frustrating, especially the wall stuff. It's also ironic that people voted for him because they wanted someone who wasn't a politician, and he immediately became just like the rest of them, only not as good at it.

    "Outlined against a blue, gray
    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
    Grantland Rice, 1924

  10. #5860
    Senior Member Eddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Davis County
    Posts
    5,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Yeah... Wasn't East Berlin the capital of East Germany? And West Berlin the happening place for West Germany? Sounds like they just need to build the wall as well.
    Walls for EVERYONE!!!

  11. #5861
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★'s = 1
    Posts
    17,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
    You are right. I believe it is certainly possible that he is a bigot against other races/cultures. I was more thinking of his Charlottesville fiasco, where the white supremacists were chanting anti-semitic stuff. At that time, his reluctance to condemn the white supremacists had many people claiming he condoned such behavior, so 'yes' to question 1. Regarding your second point, and speaking strictly about him being a white supremacist, I don't think his Jerusalem move is an 'Action, ergo X', rather an 'Action is evidence of X'. The two are different. I agree with your third point.

    I certainly may be wrong, but Trump's life prior to politics (as I understand it) doesn't seem to suggest him being a bigot. That leads me to believe he is more an enabler who panders to people who are. Regardless, it's all frustrating, especially the wall stuff. It's also ironic that people voted for him because they wanted someone who wasn't a politician, and he immediately became just like the rest of them, only not as good at it.
    Drumpf isn't a bigot... he is just your typically NYC/Yankee bully. Y'all need to venture outside of that mormon bubble more.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  12. #5862
    Board eye candy beefytee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lehi
    Posts
    4,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
    I certainly may be wrong, but Trump's life prior to politics (as I understand it) doesn't seem to suggest him being a bigot.
    You're aware of Donald Trumps settlement in his real estate prejudice case, right? https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.239c46947ddc

    You know about his defense of the N-word and alleged use of it on the set of the Apprentice, right? http://www.diversityinc.com/news/don...of-the-n-word/

    While none of this is conclusive, it does in fact suggest a racially bigoted person.

    The stuff he said during the Charlottesville fiasco seems par for the course and consistent with his persona he portrayed long before running for President.

  13. #5863
    Senior Member Eddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Davis County
    Posts
    5,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beefytee View Post
    You're aware of Donald Trumps settlement in his real estate prejudice case, right? https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.239c46947ddc

    You know about his defense of the N-word and alleged use of it on the set of the Apprentice, right? http://www.diversityinc.com/news/don...of-the-n-word/

    While none of this is conclusive, it does in fact suggest a racially bigoted person.

    The stuff he said during the Charlottesville fiasco seems par for the course and consistent with his persona he portrayed long before running for President.
    Trump may very well be a racially bigoted person.

    But I think it can be difficult to quantify due to the fact that he's pretty sure he is better than any and everyone - regardless of race - and has no problem letting them know that. I'm not sure if he uses racial slurs as put-downs because of racial bigotry, or if he uses them as put-downs because they are easy - and he's putting EVERYONE down. And there aren't necessarily any super easy "white" bigot names he can use too.

    Again - not saying he ISN'T a racial bigot. But I do know he is a regular ole' bigot. And sometimes those streams cross.

  14. #5864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Drumpf isn't a bigot...
    he ACTS like one. We spend a lot of time worrying about what's in someone's head or heart, but what is open for everyone to see are behaviors and words. And Trump fails continually on those, but hey, it's Trump so it's OK! He sets the bar so low on expectations for his own behavior that it doesn't bother a lot people when it would if it were anyone else. His "joke" that he could murder someone in Manhattan and his fans would still love him is absolutely true. He might be the world's best "brainwasher" of the last 60-70 years.
    Last edited by BlueK; 12-07-2017 at 01:10 PM.

  15. #5865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Trump may very well be a racially bigoted person.

    But I think it can be difficult to quantify due to the fact that he's pretty sure he is better than any and everyone - regardless of race - and has no problem letting them know that. I'm not sure if he uses racial slurs as put-downs because of racial bigotry, or if he uses them as put-downs because they are easy - and he's putting EVERYONE down. And there aren't necessarily any super easy "white" bigot names he can use too.

    Again - not saying he ISN'T a racial bigot. But I do know he is a regular ole' bigot. And sometimes those streams cross.
    If you use racial slurs you’re racist.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  16. #5866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    If you use racial slurs you’re racist.
    The thinking is that because he's a jerk, he says and does those things for that reason and not necessarily because he's a racist. Lots of well meaning people are falling for that, when if you really think it through it's a rationalization that makes no sense. it's a laughingly absurd distinction and excuse. We (in general as a society) let him off the hook precisely because he's proven time and again to be someone to expect very little positive behavior from.

    It's stunningly ridiculous. When future generations look back on this time they'll probably scratch their heads wondering how we allowed such a horrible president to get elected, much less allow to stay in office this long. I was about to say something even stronger about him but I won't.

    And Hillary, Obama, etc., have absolutely nothing to do with this. They aren't an excuse for Trump's behavior either.
    Last edited by BlueK; 12-07-2017 at 02:56 PM.

  17. #5867
    Senior Member Eddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Davis County
    Posts
    5,736

    Default

    I agree that racists use racial slurs. I just don't think they are the only ones. If you're looking to offend or demean someone, racial slurs are easy.

    I know a guy who married a gal who is 2nd generation from Mexico, most of his friends and many relatives are Latino, yet when he got into a fight with another guy playing ball he called the guy a "stupid spic" among other things. No one there - including 5 of the 10 guys who are of Latino decent - thought he was a racist because of it. In fact, when the guy called him a racist for saying it, the other 4 all laughed at him and told him he didn't know what he was talking about.

    I'm not excusing Trump's behavior. I'm not giving him a pass because he is a jerk so he's allowed to act like a jerk and it's OK. I have tried to evaluate and make sense of it in my own mind. Some of it doesn't make sense (OK - let's be real - MOST of Trump's behavior doesn't make sense.) But to me - when you evaluate that some things he has done would appear obviously racist along with other things that seem to not be racist - I have to ask myself why. Sure - the easy answer is he's racist, but maybe doesn't show it all the time. And again (like I said before) he might be. I don't know.

    I DO know that he's a narcissistic egomaniac who esteems himself higher than anyone else and it doesn't surprise me when he puts people down because that's what I would expect from someone like that. So for me, that's another possibility. Or - and this is most likely in all reality - there are some elements of both. I expect a guy like Trump to be VERY ethnocentric - very sure that HIS way is the best way. So I would expect him to see the way other races and cultures do things as being inferior if not outright wrong.

    Again - none of this is to excuse his behavior. As someone in the Human Services field, I just find myself trying to make sense of human behavior I see in others. What kinds of thoughts, perspective, or other issues explain (not excuse) certain behavior. Where are they coming from

    I don't think it's as simple as "he's racist". (And it surprises me that those of you who dislike him so much want to limit me from finding additional personality flaws within him. But whatever.)

  18. #5868
    Trump-hating snowflake Jeff Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The heart of the UC
    Posts
    44,398

    Default

    Do any of these distinctions really matter? He is a clown. Worst president in the modern era. Maybe ever.
    "Socialism is not bad IMHO" - byu71
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

  19. #5869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I agree that racists use racial slurs. I just don't think they are the only ones. If you're looking to offend or demean someone, racial slurs are easy.

    I know a guy who married a gal who is 2nd generation from Mexico, most of his friends and many relatives are Latino, yet when he got into a fight with another guy playing ball he called the guy a "stupid spic" among other things. No one there - including 5 of the 10 guys who are of Latino decent - thought he was a racist because of it. In fact, when the guy called him a racist for saying it, the other 4 all laughed at him and told him he didn't know what he was talking about.

    I'm not excusing Trump's behavior. I'm not giving him a pass because he is a jerk so he's allowed to act like a jerk and it's OK. I have tried to evaluate and make sense of it in my own mind. Some of it doesn't make sense (OK - let's be real - MOST of Trump's behavior doesn't make sense.) But to me - when you evaluate that some things he has done would appear obviously racist along with other things that seem to not be racist - I have to ask myself why. Sure - the easy answer is he's racist, but maybe doesn't show it all the time. And again (like I said before) he might be. I don't know.

    I DO know that he's a narcissistic egomaniac who esteems himself higher than anyone else and it doesn't surprise me when he puts people down because that's what I would expect from someone like that. So for me, that's another possibility. Or - and this is most likely in all reality - there are some elements of both. I expect a guy like Trump to be VERY ethnocentric - very sure that HIS way is the best way. So I would expect him to see the way other races and cultures do things as being inferior if not outright wrong.

    Again - none of this is to excuse his behavior. As someone in the Human Services field, I just find myself trying to make sense of human behavior I see in others. What kinds of thoughts, perspective, or other issues explain (not excuse) certain behavior. Where are they coming from

    I don't think it's as simple as "he's racist". (And it surprises me that those of you who dislike him so much want to limit me from finding additional personality flaws within him. But whatever.)
    right, he is both racist and a piece of shit
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

  20. #5870

    Default

    lets all agree he is indeed a piece of shit.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

  21. #5871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I agree that racists use racial slurs. I just don't think they are the only ones. If you're looking to offend or demean someone, racial slurs are easy.

    I know a guy who married a gal who is 2nd generation from Mexico, most of his friends and many relatives are Latino, yet when he got into a fight with another guy playing ball he called the guy a "stupid spic" among other things. No one there - including 5 of the 10 guys who are of Latino decent - thought he was a racist because of it. In fact, when the guy called him a racist for saying it, the other 4 all laughed at him and told him he didn't know what he was talking about.

    I'm not excusing Trump's behavior. I'm not giving him a pass because he is a jerk so he's allowed to act like a jerk and it's OK. I have tried to evaluate and make sense of it in my own mind. Some of it doesn't make sense (OK - let's be real - MOST of Trump's behavior doesn't make sense.) But to me - when you evaluate that some things he has done would appear obviously racist along with other things that seem to not be racist - I have to ask myself why. Sure - the easy answer is he's racist, but maybe doesn't show it all the time. And again (like I said before) he might be. I don't know.

    I DO know that he's a narcissistic egomaniac who esteems himself higher than anyone else and it doesn't surprise me when he puts people down because that's what I would expect from someone like that. So for me, that's another possibility. Or - and this is most likely in all reality - there are some elements of both. I expect a guy like Trump to be VERY ethnocentric - very sure that HIS way is the best way. So I would expect him to see the way other races and cultures do things as being inferior if not outright wrong.

    Again - none of this is to excuse his behavior. As someone in the Human Services field, I just find myself trying to make sense of human behavior I see in others. What kinds of thoughts, perspective, or other issues explain (not excuse) certain behavior. Where are they coming from

    I don't think it's as simple as "he's racist". (And it surprises me that those of you who dislike him so much want to limit me from finding additional personality flaws within him. But whatever.)
    Eddie, my friend, it is that simple. Using racial slurs is a racist action. Engaging in racists actions qualifies someone as a racist. It's not some nebulous designation, and understanding the context doesn't make him immune from that label. It's pretty straight forward.
    You can castigate me and others for calling Trump a racist, but my question to you is why do you go to such great lengths to give Trump the benefit of the doubt?
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  22. #5872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    lets all agree he is indeed a piece of shit.
    Shaka and Crockett won't be on board with this.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  23. #5873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Do any of these distinctions really matter? He is a clown. Worst president in the modern era. Maybe ever.
    No, they don't really matter. I'm more opposed to broad-brush generalizations. Trump may be a bigot, or a racist, or a white supremacist, or a politician who panders to those groups, or (most likely) some combination of all of those. My defense is not of Trump but of those who voted for him. I know a lot of good people who I know are not racists who voted for him, and I don't think it's fair to label them. I'm not going to defend Trump's morals or integrity, other than to point out that some accusations have more merit than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Eddie, my friend, it is that simple. Using racial slurs is a racist action. Engaging in racists actions qualifies someone as a racist. It's not some nebulous designation, and understanding the context doesn't make him immune from that label. It's pretty straight forward.
    You can castigate me and others for calling Trump a racist, but my question to you is why do you go to such great lengths to give Trump the benefit of the doubt?
    Frank, my friend, it is not that simple. Well, I suppose it could be if you want to create a broad enough definition of 'racist.' You seem very quick to judge on this matter, regardless of the amount of information you have. One or two data points, and that's good enough for you to label a wide swath of the electorate. People can do or say racist things and not be racists, just like they can do or say bad things and not be bad people. Nobody I see here is defending Trump as much as they are opposing your logic. I don't think you'd find it fair to be judged good or bad by a handful of your actions or the politicians you've voted for, but that is exactly what you appear to be doing to others.

    "Outlined against a blue, gray
    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
    Grantland Rice, 1924

  24. #5874

    Default

    guys i’m not a racist i just like to spit on mexicans and call people the n word. only two data points!
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

  25. #5875
    My Mic Sounds Nice falafel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Las Wegas!
    Posts
    26,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    guys i’m not a racist i just like to spit on mexicans and call people the n word. only two data points!
    Trump loves taco bowls, ergo not racist.

    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  26. #5876
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★'s = 1
    Posts
    17,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    right, he is both racist and a piece of shit
    Drumpf admitted that he is "probably the least racist person on earth." I don't think he has said anything about being a PoS or not. So yeah, let's go with he is a PoS. But the question is just how big of a PoS? Like is he a bigger PoS than Hillary? In terms of PoS's she is pretty big.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  27. #5877
    Trump-hating snowflake Jeff Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The heart of the UC
    Posts
    44,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Drumpf admitted that he is "probably the least racist person on earth." I don't think he has said anything about being a PoS or not. So yeah, let's go with he is a PoS. But the question is just how big of a PoS? Like is he a bigger PoS than Hillary? In terms of PoS's she is pretty big.
    Thank you for the Hillary angle, uncle Ted! That is just with this discussion needed to get back on track.
    "Socialism is not bad IMHO" - byu71
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

  28. #5878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    lets all agree he is indeed a piece of shit.
    I don't think there is disagreement with anyone here on that. Now we have to establish species. Elephant? Probably the largest turd on the planet, but plant-based diets usually produce less offensive feces. Monkey? This may work, as it's offensive and gets thrown around and sticks to it's target. Extra points if he is as racist as claimed. I think I'll go with dog:

    "Outlined against a blue, gray
    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
    Grantland Rice, 1924

  29. #5879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Shaka and Crockett won't be on board with this.
    Trump is a mixed bag for me. However, I did vote for him.

  30. #5880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    Trump is a mixed bag for me. However, I did vote for him.
    agreed. like a bag of mixed dogshit.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •