Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    McMaster out and Bolton in. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/22/hr-m...g-sources.html

I find this more troubling than any of the Russian stuff. Bolton is a whacko.
    Hilarious. Trump's always complaining about the international mess Bush got us into. And then he goes and hires superhawk Bolton. Anything to keep libruls crying I guess.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• If Trump had to make a mustache his NSA I wish it had been Wilford Brimley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Hilarious. Trump's always complaining about the international mess Bush got us into. And then he goes and hires superhawk Bolton. Anything to keep libruls crying I guess.
        One of the reasons Trump likes him is how he performs on Fux News.

Comment

• President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Bolton?

#refilltheswamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            Bolton?

#refilltheswamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Great pick if you want war as quickly as possible with N. Korea and Iran.

Comment

• https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/...hly-overblown/

Trump: "I think campus bias against conservatives is highly overblown"
              “I would say we have majority support.”

he cant admit people dont like him

Comment

• Rand Paul approves of this veto.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  I do as well. $300 billion in new spending? What are they thinking?

Comment

• It’s hilarious when Trump thinks he is playing the adult during one of his tweet storms.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• He wants to veto because it doesn't mention DACA? Uh good thing that came out on Twitter, bc no way he could say that with a straight face.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        He wants to veto because it doesn't mention DACA? Uh good thing that came out on Twitter, bc no way he could say that with a straight face.
                        he will never sign a bill like this again!

Comment

• Coulter is pissed

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                            I do as well. $300 billion in new spending? What are they thinking?
                            I think Rand Paul was the only one that even tried to read this bill...

https://reason.com/blog/2018/03/22/r...s-spending-bil

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Another big selloff today due to trade war fears.

I wonder why Trump no longer tweets about the stock market.

Good thing we a savvy businessman running the country.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Another big selloff today due to trade war fears.

I wonder why Trump no longer tweets about the stock market.

Good thing we a savvy businessman running the country.
                                I was interested and a little troubled by a GWB Era diplomat's observation:

President Donald Trump "is now set for war on 3 fronts: political vs Bob Mueller, economic vs China/others on trade, and actual vs. Iran and/or North Korea," Richard Haass tweeted Friday. "This is the most perilous moment in modern American history -- and it has been largely brought about by ourselves, not by events."
                                In addition to these glad tidings, I'm still scratching my head over his appointment of Bolton who was a driving force behind the Iraq War which Trump claims to deplore.

Comment

Working...
                                X