Page 319 of 322 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,570 of 9633

Thread: President Trump: Making America Great Again...

  1. #9541
    Explosivo Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    15,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    OMG... the dems should challenge this policy all the way to the supreme court!
    How can they challenge a policy that Cap'n Shithead denies is his policy? He even signed an executive order to "stop" the policy and then tells his minions to keep it up? This is a new level of scumbag we're dealing with here. And would you support this, Ted? Even though it's shown to devastate children and render lifelong adverse psychological effects? Is that how much you love Trump?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

  2. #9542
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    20,191

    Default

    Here is proof that law enforcement are dumbsh*ts... They told congress that a border wall is needed!

    TRUMP'S BORDER WALL MUST BE BUILT, 380 SHERIFFS TELL CONGRESS

    Hundreds of sheriffs from 40 states have called on Congress to fund President Donald Trump's initiative to build a border wall between the U.S. and Mexico.

    “Without border security and immigration reform, more Americans will continue to be victims of crime. Now is the time to act,” a letter signed by 380 sheriffs said.

    "Further delay and inaction on immigration reform will cost more innocent lives, more financial hardships, and an even greater decline in the public trust that is essential to the preservation of our Republic," the letter added.
    [...]
    https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-bord...ongress-865813

    I am so glad that congress didn't listen to these dipsh*ts. Further proof that we not only need to get rid of ICE but most of law enforcement in general.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  3. #9543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Here is proof that law enforcement are dumbsh*ts... They told congress that a border wall is needed!


    https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-bord...ongress-865813

    I am so glad that congress didn't listen to these dipsh*ts. Further proof that we not only need to get rid of ICE but most of law enforcement in general.
    You didn't answer Commando's question.

  4. #9544
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    20,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    You didn't answer Commando's question.
    Clearly Drumpf needs to get tough on Mexico so these poor migrants are not raped and abused crossing their country. Maybe he should close the border or something until Mexico starts providing protection for these people. Just think how f'ed up they are by the time they make it to our southern border, only to be thrown in a big cage all together (for breaking the law) and raped some more by the other nice asylum seekers.

    Maybe congress can get off their collective *sses and make it easier for these migrants to apply for amnesty/asylum from the convenance of their own homes. How about you write your good friend Nancy Pelosi and have her work on that rather than always entertaining how they can impeach Drumpf or get his tax returns? (Hey, maybe if Nancy and the rest of congress showed their tax returns he would show his.) And while you have her on the phone have her work do something to prop up the rotting corpse called Obamacare. If she can't do that then recommend she get the hell out of the way so the Libertarians can do it.

    How's that? Did I answer Captain Commando's question?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  5. #9545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Clearly Drumpf needs to get tough on Mexico so these poor migrants are not raped and abused crossing their country. Maybe he should close the border or something until Mexico starts providing protection for these people. Just think how f'ed up they are by the time they make it to our southern border, only to be thrown in a big cage all together (for breaking the law) and raped some more by the other nice asylum seekers.

    Maybe congress can get off their collective *sses and make it easier for these migrants to apply for amnesty/asylum from the convenance of their own homes. How about you write your good friend Nancy Pelosi and have her work on that rather than always entertaining how they can impeach Drumpf or get his tax returns? (Hey, maybe if Nancy and the rest of congress showed their tax returns he would show his.) And while you have her on the phone have her work do something to prop up the rotting corpse called Obamacare. If she can't do that then recommend she get the hell out of the way so the Libertarians can do it.

    How's that? Did I answer Captain Commando's question?
    Not exactly. Seems like you used a bunch of words to basically say you support Trump. Which is inconsistent with Libertarianism.

  6. #9546
    Explosivo Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    15,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Clearly Drumpf needs to get tough on Mexico so these poor migrants are not raped and abused crossing their country. Maybe he should close the border or something until Mexico starts providing protection for these people. Just think how f'ed up they are by the time they make it to our southern border, only to be thrown in a big cage all together (for breaking the law) and raped some more by the other nice asylum seekers.

    Maybe congress can get off their collective *sses and make it easier for these migrants to apply for amnesty/asylum from the convenance of their own homes. How about you write your good friend Nancy Pelosi and have her work on that rather than always entertaining how they can impeach Drumpf or get his tax returns? (Hey, maybe if Nancy and the rest of congress showed their tax returns he would show his.) And while you have her on the phone have her work do something to prop up the rotting corpse called Obamacare. If she can't do that then recommend she get the hell out of the way so the Libertarians can do it.

    How's that? Did I answer Captain Commando's question?

    Did you just suggest people apply for asylum from the 'comfort of their own homes?' You do realize what asylum is, right? And did you just suggest 'closing the border or something' until Mexico starts providing protection? FYI two teenage boys from Honduras were murdered last month in Tijuana because CBP, in violation of the law, did not admit them for asylum processing.

    And you're on board with throwing people in cages 'because they broke the law.' Well that's some creative outside-the-box Javert thinking. Yes, it's a misdemeanor, but it has never been prosecuted in this context until Sessions/Trump figured out they could do it to torture people into foregoing asylum claims in order to what?- oh- reduce border crossings so that he can look good. Don't legislate and fix the problem and think of a humanitarian solution, by all means.

    Lastly, Trump called asylum seekers animals last week. Not MS-13, not criminals, not human traffickers--- asylum seekers. He caught hell a couple years ago for using that exact same language and his apologists had to rush to his defense to parse what he said and clarify he was alluding to MS13 members. Well, maybe we're all just a little bit tired of Trump, jaded, and used to his blatant disregard for the conventions of human dignity and humanity that we no longer can be bothered to care or react when he does this. I certainly won't be caught defending him or deflecting for him. Interesting that some people will, though.
    Last edited by Commando; 04-09-2019 at 08:59 AM.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

  7. #9547
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    20,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Did you just suggest people apply for asylum from the 'comfort of their own homes?' You do realize what asylum is, right? And did you just suggest 'closing the border or something' until Mexico starts providing protection? FYI two teenage boys from Honduras were murdered last month in Tijuana because CBP, in violation of the law, did not admit them for asylum processing.
    Mexico needs to step up their law enforcement, clearly. The United States can't be the police for Mexico. We are too busy being the police for the rest the damn world.

    If you believe that the United States should have an open border then don't vote for Bernie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    And you're on board with throwing people in cages 'because they broke the law.' Well that's some creative outside-the-box Javert thinking. Yes, it's a misdemeanor, but it has never been prosecuted in this context until Sessions/Trump figured out they could do it to torture people into foregoing asylum claims in order to what?- oh- reduce border crossings so that he can look good. Don't legislate and fix the problem and think of a humanitarian solution, by all means.

    Lastly, Trump called asylum seekers animals last week. Not MS-13, not criminals, not human traffickers--- asylum seekers. He caught hell a couple years ago for using that exact same language and his apologists had to rush to his defense to parse what he said and clarify he was alluding to MS13 members. Well, maybe we're all just a little bit tired of Trump, jaded, and used to his blatant disregard for the conventions of human dignity and humanity that we no longer can be bothered to care or react when he does this. I certainly won't be caught defending him or deflecting for him. Interesting that some people will, though.
    #FakeNews: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/202...eekers-animals You need to find a new news source. May I suggest Apple News?

    Finally, I'll leave this here...

    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  8. #9548
    Explosivo Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    15,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Mexico needs to step up their law enforcement, clearly. The United States can't be the police for Mexico. We are too busy being the police for the rest the damn world.
    The U.S. needs to step up its not breaking its own laws and violating international treaties, clearly. The President needs to step up not instructing officials to break the law and then specifically to lie about it if met with a legal challenge. Heart disease needs to step up and clear the palate for 2020.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

  9. #9549
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    20,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    From that article:

    "According to multiple sources, the President wanted families separated even if they came in at a legal port of entry and were legal asylum seekers. The President wanted families separated even if they were apprehended within the US. He thinks the separations work to deter migrants from coming.
    Sources told CNN that Nielsen tried to explain they could not bring the policy back because of court challenges, and White House staffers tried to explain it would be an unmitigated PR disaster.
    "He just wants to separate families," said a senior administration official."


    Trump is a complete piece of garbage.
    Where do you guy news? CNN? #FakeNews

    Trump says he's 'not looking' to restart family separation immigration policy

    Donald Trump has said he will not reinstate the widely-condemned policy of separating children from parents who had illegally crossed the US-Mexico border, amid concerns over a renewed hardening of the White House’s stance on immigration.

    “We’re not looking to do that,” the president told reporters on Tuesday before a meeting with Egypt’s president, Abdel Fatah al-Sisi, adding a raft of criticisms of US immigration policy and Congress.
    [...]
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ot-reinstating

    I am embarrassed for you all. CS used to be a place you could get good, reliable, family news from.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  10. #9550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Where do you guy news? CNN? #FakeNews


    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ot-reinstating

    I am embarrassed for you all. CS used to be a place you could get good, reliable, family news from.
    But from his side, he probably thinks it's better for him to say they're not going to do it than to admit one of his orders wasn't followed. Hopefully it is totally not true that he wanted to reinstate the policy.

    What isn't different in the story you cited is the word RE instate. He's already done it in the past and it remains one of the worst things the US has ever done. Yes, I know Walter keeps the entire list. But this one is definitely on it, and no less excusable even if you think that's a long list.
    Last edited by BlueK; 04-10-2019 at 07:26 AM.

  11. #9551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    Better for him to say they're not going to do it than to admit one of his orders wasn't followed.

    What isn't different in the story you cited is the word RE instate. He's already done it in the past and it remains one of the worst things the US has ever done. Yes, I know Walter keeps the entire list. But this one is definitely on it, and no less excusable even if you think that's a long list.
    At the very least, bringing Nielsen back in to testify to Congress about it will make for fun TV.

  12. #9552

    Default

    Knock it off Ted. You believe what Trump says. That undercuts your ability to lecture others about sources.

  13. #9553
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    20,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    But from his side, he probably thinks it's better for him to say they're not going to do it than to admit one of his orders wasn't followed. Hopefully it is totally not true that he wanted to reinstate the policy.

    What isn't different in the story you cited is the word RE instate. He's already done it in the past and it remains one of the worst things the US has ever done. Yes, I know Walter keeps the entire list. But this one is definitely on it, and no less excusable even if you think that's a long list.
    Yes, tell me about it...

    EXCLUSIVE: Unaccompanied Children in Sleeping in Cages as Texas, Arizona Border Patrol Resources Continue to Be Overwhelmed

    As amnesty talks continue to swirl on Capitol Hill, parents in Central America are sending their children to the United States knowing that under President Obama's deferred action policies, they won't be sent back home.


    Border Patrol resources in Texas are so overwhelmed, hundreds of children have been relocated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement to the Border Patrol Station in Nogales, Arizona for processing.


    "A lot of the agents are pissed just beyond belief because we realize these people, there's no way they're going back, they're going to be let go eventually. They're just trying to figure out how to do it right now. The problem is with President Obama's deferred deportation program, they're not deporting any juveniles so they're not going to deport these people back to their home country, which would be the common sense thing to do," one source said. "They're unaccompanied juveniles, meaning they didn't come with a parent or a relative so you can't just let them go on the street because they're a juvenile so now they're in a bind going, 'What the hell do we do with all of these people?'"
    [...]
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...elmed-n1848469

    What the hell was Obama thinking?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  14. #9554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Yes, tell me about it...


    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...elmed-n1848469

    What the hell was Obama thinking?
    Well it happened under Obama so its perfectly great for it to happen under Trump!

    of course, those were kids who traveled alone, not ripped away from their parents by US agents.

    "They're unaccompanied juveniles, meaning they didn't come with a parent or a relative so you can't just let them go on the street because they're a juvenile so now they're in a bind going, 'What the hell do we do with all of these people?'"
    Last edited by BlueK; 04-10-2019 at 11:08 AM.

  15. #9555
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    20,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    At the very least, bringing Nielsen back in to testify to Congress about it will make for fun TV.
    I have a better idea... How about the Dem controlled house come up with some common sense immigration reform that will help solve the problem rather than always trying to figure out a way to get Drumpf? They are blowing their chance to take over the white house but just playing the part as obstructionist all the time. This lady isn't getting any younger!...

    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  16. #9556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    I have a better idea... How about the Dem controlled house come up with some common sense immigration reform that will help solve the problem

    I wouldn't be surprised if the House passes something to send to the Senate. But Trump actually sign COMMON SENSE immigration reform?

    Stop being stupid. Several months ago on live TV he sat with several senators from both parties and asked them to come up with an immigration bill. He said he would sign whatever they could come up with. They came up with a common sense compromise given the current politics of the day. Did he sign it? No. He told them to go to hell. What great leadership.
    Last edited by BlueK; 04-10-2019 at 11:05 AM.

  17. #9557

    Default

    For someone coming from an entrenched white nationalist/supremacist viewpoint I can see how large groups of people attempting to come to this country from Central America and ask for asylum would be a major gut-wrenching crisis. It would also annoy the crap out of that person to get bugged too much by those wanting the US to send more help to Puerto Rico.

  18. #9558
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    20,191

    Default

    That whole spygate thing is just a conspiracy theory that drumpf made up, right guys?

    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  19. #9559
    Explosivo Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    15,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    I have a better idea... How about the Dem controlled house come up with some common sense immigration reform that will help solve the problem rather than always trying to figure out a way to get Drumpf? They are blowing their chance to take over the white house but just playing the part as obstructionist all the time. This lady isn't getting any younger!...
    It's not always about your stupid precious orange baby, Ted. Immigration reform has been cock blocked by the shittier element in the GOP for well over 10 years now. How hard is it to pass the DREAM Act? Pretty easy unless your Speaker refuses to bring it up for a vote! And like BlueK said-- there was a BIPARTISAN immigration bill that addressed DACA that Trump pledged to sign, but it got torpedoed by Trump's toxic administration who can't stomach a humble, common-sense, humanitarian solution in any respect. And Trump's word is about worth a dog turd aging on the lawn.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

  20. #9560
    The dude abides Jeff Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The heart of the UC
    Posts
    48,655

    Default

    Come on, Commando. Tell us what you REALLY think.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

  21. #9561
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    20,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    It's not always about your stupid precious orange baby, Ted. Immigration reform has been cock blocked by the shittier element in the GOP for well over 10 years now. How hard is it to pass the DREAM Act? Pretty easy unless your Speaker refuses to bring it up for a vote! And like BlueK said-- there was a BIPARTISAN immigration bill that addressed DACA that Trump pledged to sign, but it got torpedoed by Trump's toxic administration who can't stomach a humble, common-sense, humanitarian solution in any respect. And Trump's word is about worth a dog turd aging on the lawn.
    Drumpf had a little press conference on this...



    See... the Dems can fix this in congress if they would just spend 20 minutes!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  22. #9562
    Explosivo Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    15,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Drumpf had a little press conference on this...



    See... the Dems can fix this in congress if they would just spend 20 minutes!



    Reminds me of a quote I once heard: "Who ever knew healthcare was this complicated??"

    How much can this douche lie in one press conference? He may have been right saying that the Obama administration built those cages, but it was uniquely his administration who started family separation. He just knows he's getting his ass kicked for it and is in deny mode. Also- claiming it's so easy to get asylum in this country just by "reading off a paper just what the lawyers tell them." Yeah right. He honestly has no idea what he's talking about and is just rattling off buzz words: "uhh.. we gotta stop chain migration... visa lottery.. uh fix the asylum system..." How embarrassing for anybody who thinks this is a serious human, much less a PRESIDENT.
    Last edited by Commando; 04-10-2019 at 09:10 PM.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

  23. #9563
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    20,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post


    Reminds me of a quote I once heard: "Who ever knew healthcare was this complicated??"

    How much can this douche lie in one press conference? He may have been right saying that the Obama administration built those cages, but it was uniquely his administration who started family separation. He just knows he's getting his ass kicked for it and is in deny mode. Also- claiming it's so easy to get asylum in this country just by "reading off a paper just what the lawyers tell them." Yeah right. He honestly has no idea what he's talking about and is just rattling off buzz words: "uhh.. we gotta stop chain migration... visa lottery.. uh fix the asylum system..." How embarrassing for anybody who thinks this is a serious human, much less a PRESIDENT.

    Strange... his ass kicking doesn't seem to be reflected in his approval rating: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_apr10

    I want to see the ass kicking!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  24. #9564

    Default

    Gross:

    Trump Refers To Ivanka As ‘Baby’ During Meetings, Thinks She Should Run For President

    President Trump doesn’t try to hide that he thinks his daughter Ivanka Trump, whom he refers to as “baby” during official meetings, is his most “unique” child.

    During an interview with The Atlantic for a new in-depth piece on Ivanka Trump’s transition from New York high society to “playing government” in the White House — as former Chief of Staff John Kelly referred to her role in the administration — Trump praised Ivanka Trump as his “heir apparent,” in The Atlantic’s words.
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...-run-president

  25. #9565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    For someone coming from an entrenched white nationalist/supremacist viewpoint I can see how large groups of people attempting to come to this country from Central America and ask for asylum would be a major gut-wrenching crisis. It would also annoy the crap out of that person to get bugged too much by those wanting the US to send more help to Puerto Rico.
    His extreme negative point of view toward immigrants of any kind -- illegal, legal, refugees, or asylum seekers kind of explains why he might actually think it's some kind of punishment to send them to certain places that have a more open mind to immigration. It's kind of comical if it weren't so pathetically stupid.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.1bd73d799401
    Last edited by BlueK; 04-15-2019 at 02:15 PM.

  26. #9566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Strange... his ass kicking doesn't seem to be reflected in his approval rating: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_apr10

    I want to see the ass kicking!
    Are you past pretending you buy everything Trump says

  27. #9567

    Default

    As a % of total income (not taxable to avoid their stupid shell-game), my federal tax rate went from 5.7% to 6.9%, and state went from 3.4% to 4.7%. Seriously screw the the lying sacks of shit GOP and their tax bill that shifted the tax burden from cash flushed corporations (that donate a lot to their election campaigns) and to me; joe-blow that can hardly afford to take his kids to disneyland.

  28. #9568
    Explosivo Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    15,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean View Post
    As a % of total income (not taxable to avoid their stupid shell-game), my federal tax rate went from 5.7% to 6.9%, and state went from 3.4% to 4.7%. Seriously screw the the lying sacks of shit GOP and their tax bill that shifted the tax burden from cash flushed corporations (that donate a lot to their election campaigns) and to me; joe-blow that can hardly afford to take his kids to disneyland.
    Yeah we just keep cranking up the national debt as a favor to some bank CEOs, meanwhile blaming immigrants' nonexistent burden on the government for us not properly funding vets? That's funny.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

  29. #9569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean View Post
    As a % of total income (not taxable to avoid their stupid shell-game), my federal tax rate went from 5.7% to 6.9%, and state went from 3.4% to 4.7%. Seriously screw the the lying sacks of shit GOP and their tax bill that shifted the tax burden from cash flushed corporations (that donate a lot to their election campaigns) and to me; joe-blow that can hardly afford to take his kids to disneyland.
    you should probably just make more money bro
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

  30. #9570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Yeah we just keep cranking up the national debt as a favor to some bank CEOs, meanwhile blaming immigrants' nonexistent burden on the government for us not properly funding vets? That's funny.
    Cut food stamps! Poor people want free things!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •