Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Given the ruling she has to pay Drumpf now he may be the only person to ever get a refund from a prostitute.
    Lol.

Uncle Ted is on a roll this week.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Given the ruling she has to pay Drumpf now he may be the only person to ever get a refund from a prostitute.
      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Let's not forget the NDA suit...
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Let's not forget the NDA suit...
          We’ve already been told all he does is win.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            She's a BYU grad so I want her to win. Me and mbn are tribal like that.

I agree with her 100%... Arizona is a damn awful place!
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Not sure I agree with The Reagan Battalion's conclusion.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I agree with her 100%... Arizona is a damn awful place!
                Can't hide her disgust? Reach much? She called Arizona crazy in another video. OOOH SCANDAL! Let's not forget that 2 short years ago we had Jan Brewer AKA crazy bewildered looking Fox News believing cat lady as governor and Joe Arpaio as the head law enforcement figure. I'm with Synema.
                Last edited by Commando; 10-19-2018, 03:38 AM.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Nothing wrong with witches... I love Harry Potter.

Emails: Kyrsten Sinema summoned witches to her anti-war rally

Politicians talk about "witch hunts" so often that the occult has almost become cliche in American politics. But in Arizona, there's at least one candidate on the ballot who takes sorcery very seriously.

Rep. Kyrsten Sinema, the Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate, is not a witch. But she has been known to hang out with witches. It was during the height of the Iraq War when Sinema, then a far-left protest organizer, summoned supernatural help to stop the Iraq War.

Emails obtained by the Washington Examiner show Sinema inviting a prominent coven of feminist witches in Arizona called Pagan Cluster to celebrate International Women’s Day and to protest the war in March of 2003. Code Pink protesters wore pink, obviously enough, and the Women in Black wore black. But Sinema encouraged the witches to wear “colorful clothing and come ready to dance, twirl, and stay in touch with your inner creativity and with the Earth.”

The Sinema campaign would not say why she invited the witches or clarify why she thought members of the occult deserved a seat at the table during discussions concerning war and peace. The witches in question, it should be noted, claim to practice only nonviolent magic. Per the about section on their webpage, theirs is a peaceful and democratic kind of sorcery.
                  [...]
                  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...anti-war-rally

Hmm... Claim to practice only nonviolent magic? I am guessing these witches are not democrats.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Nothing wrong with witches... I love Harry Potter.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...anti-war-rally

Hmm... Claim to practice only nonviolent magic? I am guessing these witches are not democrats.
                    Oh no, scandal she invited pagans to an event. Also, I've never heard of a prominent coven of witches, have you?

Comment

• Just more great leadership from Trump:

Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia
                      Experts warn of ‘most severe crisis in nuclear arms control since the 1980s’ as Trump confirms US will leave INF agreement

Donald Trump has confirmed the US will leave an arms control treaty with Russia dating from the cold war that has kept nuclear missiles out of Europe for three decades.

“We’ll have to develop those weapons,” the president told reporters in Nevada after a rally. “We’re going to terminate the agreement and we’re going to pull out.”

Trump was referring to the 1987 Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces treaty (INF), which banned ground-launch nuclear missiles with ranges from 500km to 5,500km. Signed by Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev, it led to nearly 2,700 short- and medium-range missiles being eliminated, and an end to a dangerous standoff between US Pershing and cruise missiles and Soviet SS-20 missiles in Europe.

The Guardian reported on Friday that Trump’s third national security adviser, John Bolton, a longstanding opponent of arms control treaties, was pushing for US withdrawal. The US says Russia has been violating the INF agreement with the development and deployment of a new cruise missile. Under the terms of the treaty, it would take six months for US withdrawal to take effect.

US hawks have also argued that the INF treaty ties the country’s hands in its strategic rivalry with China in the Pacific, with no response to Chinese medium-range missiles that could threaten US bases, allies and shipping.

Bolton and the top arms control adviser in the National Security Council (NSC), Tim Morrison, are also opposed to the extension of another major pillar of arms control, the 2010 New Start agreement with Russia, which limited the number of deployed strategic warheads on either side to 1,550. That agreement, signed by Barack Obama and Dmitri Medvedev, then president of Russia, is due to expire in 2021.

“This is the most severe crisis in nuclear arms control since the 1980s,” said Malcolm Chalmers, the deputy director general of the Royal United Services Institute. “If the INF treaty collapses, and with the New Start treaty on strategic arms due to expire in 2021, the world could be left without any limits on the nuclear arsenals of nuclear states for the first time since 1972.”

Speaking to reporters in Nevada, Trump said: “Russia has violated the agreement. They’ve been violating it for many years and I don’t know why President Obama didn’t negotiate or pull out.

“We’re not going to let them violate a nuclear agreement and do weapons and we’re not allowed to. We’re the ones that have stayed in the agreement and we’ve honoured the agreement but Russia has not unfortunately honoured the agreement so we’re going to terminate the agreement, we’re going to pull out.”

Asked to clarify, the president said: “Unless Russia comes to us and China comes to us and they all come to us and they say, ‘Let’s all of us get smart and let’s none of us develop those weapons,’ but if Russia’s doing it and if China’s doing it and we’re adhering to the agreement, that’s unacceptable. So we have a tremendous amount of money to play with with our military.”

Jeffrey Lewis, the director of the East Asia nonproliferation program at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, said: “This is a colossal mistake. Russia gets to violate the treaty and Trump takes the blame.

“I doubt very much that the US will deploy much that would have been prohibited by the treaty. Russia, though, will go gangbusters.”
                      https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e_iOSApp_Other

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia
                        Experts warn of ‘most severe crisis in nuclear arms control since the 1980s’ as Trump confirms US will leave INF agreement

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e_iOSApp_Other
                        Is Trump sufficiently hawkish toward Russia now? What say ye Frank and BlueK?
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          Is Trump sufficiently hawkish toward Russia now? What say ye Frank and BlueK?
                          No, he just wants more nukes. I’m surprised that’s your first take, and not concern over Bolton. I thought you were a dove.

If we was hawkish he wouldn’t want to dismantle an alliance that has kept the bear contained for decades. He wouldn’t call the EU a a threat while dimishing the Russian threat. He wouldn’t hold high level talks with Putin without minders in the room. He wouldn’t resist enacting legally mandated sanctions against against Moscow and the list goes on and on.
                          Last edited by frank ryan; 10-21-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

No, he just wants more nukes. I’m surprised that’s your first take, and not concern over Bolton. I thought you were a dove.

If we was hawkish he wouldn’t want to dismantle an alliance that has kept the bear contained for decades. He wouldn’t call the EU a a threat while dimishing the Russian threat. He wouldn’t hold high level talks with Putin without minders in the room. He wouldn’t resist enacting legally mandated sanctions against against Moscow and the list goes on and on.
                            Would your opinion change if the article were correct that Russia has been violating the terms of the agreement?
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Would your opinion change if the article were correct that Russia has been violating the terms of the agreement?
                              No, Russia has likely had some violations in someway (they cheat at every god damn thing they do), but that's not reason enough to scrap the whole thing and start up a nuclear arms race.

Comment

No, Russia has likely had some violations in someway (they cheat at every god damn thing they do), but that's not reason enough to scrap the whole thing and start up a nuclear arms race.
                                So Putin's puppet scraps an arms deal that will, in effect, result in more nukes aimed at Putin. Makes sense.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X