Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, midterms are over... back to your regularly scheduled government.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• The Dems' game plan is leaked... Impeach, Impeach, Impeach!

Forget fixing Obama's legacy, Obamacare. There is no time for that!
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          The Dems' game plan is leaked... Impeach, Impeach, Impeach!

Forget fixing Obama's legacy, Obamacare. There is no time for that!
          I wonder if they'll vote for impeachment 70 times to match the number of times a Republican House voted to repeal Obamacare while Obama was still in office and the Senate was controlled by the democrats? I guess they didn't have anything else to do then.

Comment

• Trump has threatened to pull federal funding for CA wildfires because he doesn’t like their environmental rules.

https://apple.news/AVJp7AbCCRwadnixE1lmG7w

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Trump has threatened to pull federal funding for CA wildfires because he doesn’t like their environmental rules.

https://apple.news/AVJp7AbCCRwadnixE1lmG7w
              That's Trump's lone tweet about what may be the worst fire in California history, with lives lost, thousands of homes destroyed, an entire town (heavily LDS, btw) obliterated, while tweeting eight times about election fraud for which there is no evidence. Trump is disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                That's Trump's lone tweet about what may be the worst fire in California history, with lives lost, thousands of homes destroyed, an entire town (heavily LDS, btw) obliterated, while tweeting eight times about election fraud for which there is no evidence. Trump is disgusting.
                An unmitigated fuckface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  Maybe Drumpf was referring to the election fraud of the past... Broward county seems to be the capital of election fraud and incompetence. How does one keep their job after being convicted of destroying ballots and, now, denying a court order?

Yes, the government needs to do something about this global warming/climate change sh*t. We have had record rainfall and could have a new record for the year. I am getting sick of all this rain and California seems like it is always on fire. Maybe the government could built a giant fan and blow some of our rain your way. Of course, the environmentalists may have a problem with that since it may kill a few birds or something.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Maybe Drumpf was referring to the election fraud of the past... Broward county seems to be the capital of election fraud and incompetence. How does one keep their job after being convicted of destroying ballots and, now, denying a court order?

Yes, the government needs to do something about this global warming/climate change sh*t. We have had record rainfall and could have a new record for the year. I am getting sick of all this rain and California seems like it is always on fire. Maybe the government could built a giant fan and blow some of our rain your way. Of course, the environmentalists may have a problem with that since it may kill a few birds or something.
                    Georgia is the headquarter of election shenanigans this year. "Drumpf" wines like the snowflake he doesn't like. Stop defending him Ted. You're not very effective.

Comment

• Super patriotic Trump skipped a visit to a US military cemetery in France because of the weather but it didn't stop Pompea or Kelly.

Trump cancels First World War memorial visit to US cemetery because of 'poor weather'

Donald Trump‘s visit to a First World War cemetery was called off by the White House because of poor weather.

The US leader was set to visit the Aisne-Marne American cemetery in the French village of Belleau – the site of a 1918 battle in which the Americans and French repelled German forces. More than 1,800 Americans died there.

The battle looms large in the history of the US Marine Corps.

Mr Trump was supposed to participate in a wreath-laying and a moment of silence at the site, but heavy rain prevented him from arriving via helicopter to the site, which is more than 50 miles east of the French capital.

As many of his countrymen fought in Vietnam, the US leader received five military deferments during the 1960s – four for academic reasons and one for bone spurs, or calcium build-up in the heels.

During his presidential campaign, he could not recall which heel had been affected. He later said the issue had been “temporary” and “minor”, adding that “over a period of time, it healed up”.

White House chief of staff John Kelly, a retired Marine Corps general, his wife and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will visit instead.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

Comment

Georgia is the headquarter of election shenanigans this year. "Drumpf" wines like the snowflake he doesn't like. Stop defending him Ted. You're not very effective.
                        OMG... what is going on in Georgia? Did the Russians hack the election again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Uncle Ted, you don't need to defend your boy Trump after every single gaffe. Good grief.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Super patriotic Trump skipped a visit to a US military cemetery in France because of the weather but it didn't stop Pompea or Kelly.

Trump cancels First World War memorial visit to US cemetery because of 'poor weather'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com
                            Does Marine One not fly in the rain? Maybe he could have flown in on Postal One, which is not deterred by rain, sleet, or hail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Uncle Ted, you don't need to defend your boy Trump after every single gaffe. Good grief.
                              Just stating the facts, JL... Florida (largely Broward County) can't seem to hold an election without some sort of election shenanigans (as Frank would say). In 2016 it was Brenda Snipes illegally destroying ballots (which she was convicted of) and backroom stuffing of election ballots. This year it is mixing in bad provisionals ballots with good ones and not complying to court orders. And lets not even talk about the 2000 elections. If you are not seeing any evidence of election shenanigans going on then you are not looking hard enough.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Just stating the facts, JL... Florida (largely Broward County) can't seem to hold an election without some sort of election shenanigans (as Frank would say). In 2016 it was Brenda Snipes illegally destroying ballots (which she was convicted of) and backroom stuffing of election ballots. This year it is mixing in bad provisionals ballots with good ones and not complying to court orders. And lets not even talk about the 2000 elections. If you are not seeing any evidence of election shenanigans going on then you are not looking hard enough.
                                In the context of expressing some sensitivity and presidential leadership with regard to the california fires, who the hell cares? You are as tone deaf as he is, it seems.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X