Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    Well, Trump does have a problem with people coming from certain countries.. That's what the comment was about. He was meeting with senators again today to talk about immigration plans and some of the senators wanted to keep the lottery provision in there for allowing people regardless of country to come legally. And Trump said we don't need any more people from shithole countries. Why not more from places like Norway? There is nothing that "context" can do to fix this comment. He's a racist piece of crap.
    Norwegians are great! Good tall white Aryans. Most with blonde hair and blue eyes.
    Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 01-11-2018, 07:25 PM.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
      Let's be honest,
      Are you sure you want to go down that path?
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
        Let's be honest, most countries are absolute shitholes that can't get their acts together. However, there is also a tremendous number of people from those shithole countries in our universities and making up a not insignificant portion of our work force in highly valued industries.
        The true offensiveness of the comment was that he doesn't want the people from those countries to come here legally, while saying people from places like Norway are fine. It isn't just that he disparaged some countries. He's a bigot. And even if someone tries to say he isn't, it's indisputable that he plays one on tv, which is arguably worse.
        Last edited by BlueK; 01-11-2018, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          Are you sure you want to go down that path?
          Yes. Costa Rica is not only a #shithole country, it's a #shithole island.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

The true offensiveness of the comment was that he doesn't want the people from those countries to come here legally while saying people from places like Norway are fine. It isn't just that he disparaged some countries. He's a bigot. And even if someone tries to say he isn't, it's indisputable that he plays one on tv, which is arguably worse.
            He's not playing one. He's long had a reputation for being one and is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              Yes. Costa Rica is not only a #shithole country, it's a #shithole island.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Hatch still kissing Trump's ass. (sigh...)

So much for goatnapper's calculating genius theory.
                Time to cart Orrin to the nearest old folks home. He's lost it.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  Time to cart Orrin to the nearest old folks home. He's lost it.
                  Uh-oh. Creek is going to freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    He's not playing one. He's long had a reputation for being one and is.
                    Agree. I borrowed the "plays one on tv, which is even worse" from Joe Scarborough who told him that after Trump called his show once to tell him he isn't a bigot. I like joe.

Comment

• Trump's comment is enough to make me sick to my stomach, but the excuses and apologetics sure to come from some of his supporters over the next few days is probably going to be even more nauseating.

Comment

Trump's comment is enough to make me sick to my stomach, but the excuses and apologetics sure to come from some of his supporters over the next few days is probably going to be even more nauseating.
                        You just need to roll with it. That one was so off-the-charts bad that I can't help but laugh at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          it's a #shithole island.
                          It's accrual world for accountants. Aww shit, that's a damned good joke.
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            You just need to roll with it. That one was so off-the-charts bad that I can't help but laugh at it.
                            Sure, just like every other Trump stupidity.

This topic isn't just me not liking Trump like everything else. It's a little more personal since my mom was an immigrant. She passed away about a year and a half ago. She loved this country and instilled that into her kids. She became a naturalized citizen when I was about 10 years old. I remember going to the courthouse with her and the rest of my family when she took the oath.

We're lucky Trump is probably the dumbest would be autocrat in the history of human civilization or it could be worse. It's just funny how the GOP is just letting him lead them down to irrelevance for the next 30 or so years because they won't stand up to bully who has no brain, no morals, and is a childish coward.

Comment

Sure, just like every other Trump stupidity.

This topic isn't just me not liking Trump like everything else. It's a little more personal since my mom was an immigrant. She passed away about a year and a half ago. She loved this country and instilled that into her kids. She became a naturalized citizen when I was about 10 years old. I remember going to the courthouse with her and the rest of my family when she took the oath.

We're lucky Trump is probably the dumbest would be autocrat in the history of human civilization or it could be worse. It's just funny how the GOP is just letting him lead them down to irrelevance for the next 30 or so years because they won't stand up to bully who has no brain, no morals, and is a childish coward.
                              Well, you are in luck. Orrin Hatch is going to get to the bottom of this and find out what Trump really meant by that comment!

Comment

• Not trying to do the armchair psychology thing here, but Trump’s latest WSJ interview is, um, not exactly inspiring me with confidence about his mental abilities:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/transcr...nal-1515715481
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X