Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://i.redditmedia.com/Uwhpcn9It24oycoQCpl_MNdqcB-2rk8F0hXlhlDcEDc.jpg?w=1018&

Uwhpcn9It24oycoQCpl_MNdqcB-2rk8F0hXlhlDcEDc[1].jpg
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      https://i.redditmedia.com/Uwhpcn9It24oycoQCpl_MNdqcB-2rk8F0hXlhlDcEDc.jpg?w=1018&
      The original photo begged for meme treatment. If I had skills, I'd have him straining to complete a dead lift of fifteen pounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        The original photo begged for meme treatment. If I had skills, I'd have him straining to complete a dead lift of fifteen pounds.
        But a deadlift only goes from the ground up to the hips.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
          Jerk

Edit: I'm not calling you a jerk, that's the name of the lift the CiC is trying to perform in the picture.
          Last edited by Bo Diddley; 09-12-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
            Yeah, I should have gone with clean & jerk for accuracy and better comedic possibilities.

Comment

• making America great again is about having a narcissist president who wants to talk about how great he did with the Puerto Rico hurricane from a year ago while another major one is about to hit the country. He's not right in the head.

Comment

• This is going to be the tweet, after all the other shitty things he’s said, that will trigger official censures from congressional Republicans. Right? Right? Holding my breath...

What an awful person.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Anyone can see what he’s arguing against; the number of deaths Maria caused immediately. Ok sure Trump, 3000 people didn’t immediately die in the hurricane. And that argument helps your case out, how?

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    making America great again is about having a narcissist president who wants to talk about how great he did with the Puerto Rico hurricane from a year ago while another major one is about to hit the country. He's not right in the head.
                    Well, at least the (fed) government gave them plenty of drinking water...

Massive stockpile of bottled water found in Puerto Rico a year after Maria

Hundreds of thousands of water bottles meant for victims of Hurricane Maria are still sitting at a Puerto Rico airport — nearly a year after the deadly storm, according to a report.
                    [...]
                    FEMA acknowledged to CBS News on Wednesday that the bottles were brought inland in 2017 in the wake of the hurricane and that they were turned over to “central government.”
                    [...]
                    https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/massiv...r-after-maria/

Now why would the Dem government of Puerto Rico not hand out the water that FEMA gave to the local officials?

What an awful local Dem government they have in Puerto Rico. No wonder no one wants to make them a state.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      Anyone can see what he’s arguing against; the number of deaths Maria caused immediately. Ok sure Trump, 3000 people didn’t immediately die in the hurricane. And that argument helps your case out, how?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/polit...ico/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Well, at least the (fed) government gave them plenty of drinking water...

https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/massiv...r-after-maria/

Now why would the Dem government of Puerto Rico not hand out the water that FEMA gave to the local officials?

What an awful local Dem government they have in Puerto Rico. No wonder no one wants to make them a state.
                        LOL Ted. I'm sure if that water was needed immediately, it would have been used. Who knows when that specific shipment was delivered? I would bet that this is surplus that came late. This is likely an example of government inefficiency. Your conspiracy meter is not working!
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

LOL Ted. I'm sure if that water was needed immediately, it would have been used. Who knows when that specific shipment was delivered? I would bet that this is surplus that came late. This is likely an example of government inefficiency. Your conspiracy meter is not working!
                          Too late? Who doesn't like "free" bottled water? This is most likely an example of stoopid local government.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Too late? Who doesn't like "free" bottled water? This is most likely an example of stoopid local government.

No doubt the local government wasn't prepared for the disaster. That's certainly a valid criticism. But they needed a lot more federal support. The US government has a lot of blame for the later catastrophe. The pic of unused water bottles doesn't change that.
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

No doubt the local government wasn't prepared for the disaster. That's certainly a valid criticism. But they needed a lot more federal support. The US government has a lot of blame for the later catastrophe. The pic of unused water bottles doesn't change that.
                              OK, put this down as "Exhibit A" that the local government has a lot of the blame for the handling of the catastrophe. What do you got?
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

OK, put this down as "Exhibit A" that the local government has a lot of the blame for the handling of the catastrophe. What do you got?
                                The federal government giving the exclusive contract to repair power lines to a Montana company with 2 employees with no prior disaster experience. The lack of power probably led to more deaths, post-hurricane, than anything else.
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X