Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    I have a better idea... How about the Dem controlled house come up with some common sense immigration reform that will help solve the problem

I wouldn't be surprised if the House passes something to send to the Senate. But Trump actually sign COMMON SENSE immigration reform?

Stop being stupid. Several months ago on live TV he sat with several senators from both parties and asked them to come up with an immigration bill. He said he would sign whatever they could come up with. They came up with a common sense compromise given the current politics of the day. Did he sign it? No. He told them to go to hell. What great leadership.
    Last edited by BlueK; 04-10-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• For someone coming from an entrenched white nationalist/supremacist viewpoint I can see how large groups of people attempting to come to this country from Central America and ask for asylum would be a major gut-wrenching crisis. It would also annoy the crap out of that person to get bugged too much by those wanting the US to send more help to Puerto Rico.

Comment

• That whole spygate thing is just a conspiracy theory that drumpf made up, right guys?

Oh wait, it wasn't spying but "unauthorized surveillance"... That doesn't sound near as bad.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I have a better idea... How about the Dem controlled house come up with some common sense immigration reform that will help solve the problem rather than always trying to figure out a way to get Drumpf? They are blowing their chance to take over the white house but just playing the part as obstructionist all the time. This lady isn't getting any younger!...
          It's not always about your stupid precious orange baby, Ted. Immigration reform has been cock blocked by the shittier element in the GOP for well over 10 years now. How hard is it to pass the DREAM Act? Pretty easy unless your Speaker refuses to bring it up for a vote! And like BlueK said-- there was a BIPARTISAN immigration bill that addressed DACA that Trump pledged to sign, but it got torpedoed by Trump's toxic administration who can't stomach a humble, common-sense, humanitarian solution in any respect. And Trump's word is about worth a dog turd aging on the lawn.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Come on, Commando. Tell us what you REALLY think.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              It's not always about your stupid precious orange baby, Ted. Immigration reform has been cock blocked by the shittier element in the GOP for well over 10 years now. How hard is it to pass the DREAM Act? Pretty easy unless your Speaker refuses to bring it up for a vote! And like BlueK said-- there was a BIPARTISAN immigration bill that addressed DACA that Trump pledged to sign, but it got torpedoed by Trump's toxic administration who can't stomach a humble, common-sense, humanitarian solution in any respect. And Trump's word is about worth a dog turd aging on the lawn.
              Drumpf had a little press conference on this...

See... the Dems can fix this in congress if they would just spend 20 minutes!
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Drumpf had a little press conference on this...

See... the Dems can fix this in congress if they would just spend 20 minutes!

Reminds me of a quote I once heard: "Who ever knew healthcare was this complicated??"

How much can this douche lie in one press conference? He may have been right saying that the Obama administration built those cages, but it was uniquely his administration who started family separation. He just knows he's getting his ass kicked for it and is in deny mode. Also- claiming it's so easy to get asylum in this country just by "reading off a paper just what the lawyers tell them." Yeah right. He honestly has no idea what he's talking about and is just rattling off buzz words: "uhh.. we gotta stop chain migration... visa lottery.. uh fix the asylum system..." How embarrassing for anybody who thinks this is a serious human, much less a PRESIDENT.
                Last edited by Commando; 04-10-2019, 09:10 PM.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Reminds me of a quote I once heard: "Who ever knew healthcare was this complicated??"

How much can this douche lie in one press conference? He may have been right saying that the Obama administration built those cages, but it was uniquely his administration who started family separation. He just knows he's getting his ass kicked for it and is in deny mode. Also- claiming it's so easy to get asylum in this country just by "reading off a paper just what the lawyers tell them." Yeah right. He honestly has no idea what he's talking about and is just rattling off buzz words: "uhh.. we gotta stop chain migration... visa lottery.. uh fix the asylum system..." How embarrassing for anybody who thinks this is a serious human, much less a PRESIDENT.

Strange... his ass kicking doesn't seem to be reflected in his approval rating: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_apr10

I want to see the ass kicking!
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Gross:

Trump Refers To Ivanka As ‘Baby’ During Meetings, Thinks She Should Run For President

President Trump doesn’t try to hide that he thinks his daughter Ivanka Trump, whom he refers to as “baby” during official meetings, is his most “unique” child.

During an interview with The Atlantic for a new in-depth piece on Ivanka Trump’s transition from New York high society to “playing government” in the White House — as former Chief of Staff John Kelly referred to her role in the administration — Trump praised Ivanka Trump as his “heir apparent,” in The Atlantic’s words.
                    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...-run-president

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      For someone coming from an entrenched white nationalist/supremacist viewpoint I can see how large groups of people attempting to come to this country from Central America and ask for asylum would be a major gut-wrenching crisis. It would also annoy the crap out of that person to get bugged too much by those wanting the US to send more help to Puerto Rico.
                      His extreme negative point of view toward immigrants of any kind -- illegal, legal, refugees, or asylum seekers kind of explains why he might actually think it's some kind of punishment to send them to certain places that have a more open mind to immigration. It's kind of comical if it weren't so pathetically stupid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.1bd73d799401
                      Last edited by BlueK; 04-15-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Strange... his ass kicking doesn't seem to be reflected in his approval rating: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_apr10

I want to see the ass kicking!
                        Are you past pretending you buy everything Trump says

Comment

• As a % of total income (not taxable to avoid their stupid shell-game), my federal tax rate went from 5.7% to 6.9%, and state went from 3.4% to 4.7%. Seriously screw the the lying sacks of shit GOP and their tax bill that shifted the tax burden from cash flushed corporations (that donate a lot to their election campaigns) and to me; joe-blow that can hardly afford to take his kids to disneyland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                            As a % of total income (not taxable to avoid their stupid shell-game), my federal tax rate went from 5.7% to 6.9%, and state went from 3.4% to 4.7%. Seriously screw the the lying sacks of shit GOP and their tax bill that shifted the tax burden from cash flushed corporations (that donate a lot to their election campaigns) and to me; joe-blow that can hardly afford to take his kids to disneyland.
                            Yeah we just keep cranking up the national debt as a favor to some bank CEOs, meanwhile blaming immigrants' nonexistent burden on the government for us not properly funding vets? That's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                              As a % of total income (not taxable to avoid their stupid shell-game), my federal tax rate went from 5.7% to 6.9%, and state went from 3.4% to 4.7%. Seriously screw the the lying sacks of shit GOP and their tax bill that shifted the tax burden from cash flushed corporations (that donate a lot to their election campaigns) and to me; joe-blow that can hardly afford to take his kids to disneyland.
                              you should probably just make more money bro
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Yeah we just keep cranking up the national debt as a favor to some bank CEOs, meanwhile blaming immigrants' nonexistent burden on the government for us not properly funding vets? That's funny.
                                Cut food stamps! Poor people want free things!

Comment

Working...
                                X