Page 277 of 279 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279 LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,310 of 8344

Thread: President Trump: Making America Great Again...

https://i.redditmedia.com/Uwhpcn9It24oycoQCpl_MNdqcB-2rk8F0hXlhlDcEDc.jpg?w=1018&

Uwhpcn9It24oycoQCpl_MNdqcB-2rk8F0hXlhlDcEDc[1].jpg
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    https://i.redditmedia.com/Uwhpcn9It24oycoQCpl_MNdqcB-2rk8F0hXlhlDcEDc.jpg?w=1018&
    The original photo begged for meme treatment. If I had skills, I'd have him straining to complete a dead lift of fifteen pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    The original photo begged for meme treatment. If I had skills, I'd have him straining to complete a dead lift of fifteen pounds.
    But a deadlift only goes from the ground up to the hips.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Student View Post
    Jerk

Edit: I'm not calling you a jerk, that's the name of the lift the CiC is trying to perform in the picture.
    Last edited by Bo Diddley; 09-12-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Student View Post
    Yeah, I should have gone with clean & jerk for accuracy and better comedic possibilities.

making America great again is about having a narcissist president who wants to talk about how great he did with the Puerto Rico hurricane from a year ago while another major one is about to hit the country. He's not right in the head.

This is going to be the tweet, after all the other shitty things he’s said, that will trigger official censures from congressional Republicans. Right? Right? Holding my breath...

What an awful person.

Anyone can see what he’s arguing against; the number of deaths Maria caused immediately. Ok sure Trump, 3000 people didn’t immediately die in the hurricane. And that argument helps your case out, how?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    making America great again is about having a narcissist president who wants to talk about how great he did with the Puerto Rico hurricane from a year ago while another major one is about to hit the country. He's not right in the head.
    Well, at least the (fed) government gave them plenty of drinking water...

Massive stockpile of bottled water found in Puerto Rico a year after Maria

Hundreds of thousands of water bottles meant for victims of Hurricane Maria are still sitting at a Puerto Rico airport — nearly a year after the deadly storm, according to a report.
    [...]
    FEMA acknowledged to CBS News on Wednesday that the bottles were brought inland in 2017 in the wake of the hurricane and that they were turned over to “central government.”
    [...]
    https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/massiv...r-after-maria/

Now why would the Dem government of Puerto Rico not hand out the water that FEMA gave to the local officials?

What an awful local Dem government they have in Puerto Rico. No wonder no one wants to make them a state.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Anyone can see what he’s arguing against; the number of deaths Maria caused immediately. Ok sure Trump, 3000 people didn’t immediately die in the hurricane. And that argument helps your case out, how?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/polit...ico/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Well, at least the (fed) government gave them plenty of drinking water...

https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/massiv...r-after-maria/

Now why would the Dem government of Puerto Rico not hand out the water that FEMA gave to the local officials?

What an awful local Dem government they have in Puerto Rico. No wonder no one wants to make them a state.
    LOL Ted. I'm sure if that water was needed immediately, it would have been used. Who knows when that specific shipment was delivered? I would bet that this is surplus that came late. This is likely an example of government inefficiency. Your conspiracy meter is not working!

LOL Ted. I'm sure if that water was needed immediately, it would have been used. Who knows when that specific shipment was delivered? I would bet that this is surplus that came late. This is likely an example of government inefficiency. Your conspiracy meter is not working!
    Too late? Who doesn't like "free" bottled water? This is most likely an example of stoopid local government.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Too late? Who doesn't like "free" bottled water? This is most likely an example of stoopid local government.

No doubt the local government wasn't prepared for the disaster. That's certainly a valid criticism. But they needed a lot more federal support. The US government has a lot of blame for the later catastrophe. The pic of unused water bottles doesn't change that.

No doubt the local government wasn't prepared for the disaster. That's certainly a valid criticism. But they needed a lot more federal support. The US government has a lot of blame for the later catastrophe. The pic of unused water bottles doesn't change that.
    OK, put this down as "Exhibit A" that the local government has a lot of the blame for the handling of the catastrophe. What do you got?
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

OK, put this down as "Exhibit A" that the local government has a lot of the blame for the handling of the catastrophe. What do you got?
    The federal government giving the exclusive contract to repair power lines to a Montana company with 2 employees with no prior disaster experience. The lack of power probably led to more deaths, post-hurricane, than anything else.

The federal government giving the exclusive contract to repair power lines to a Montana company with 2 employees with no prior disaster experience. The lack of power probably led to more deaths, post-hurricane, than anything else.
    The power lines in Puerto Rico are owned by the government? Good hell, no wonder people died. That sounds like something dumb that Provo City would do.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

With the owner of that company getting the contract for being a buddy of the current Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke. Other than that, the awarding of that contract made zero sense.
    Last edited by BlueK; 09-13-2018 at 10:18 AM.

The power lines in Puerto Rico are owned by the government? Good hell, no wonder people died. That sounds like something dumb that Provo City would do.
    Bravo, Ted.

Let's see how that libertarian mindset goes over in the Carolinas in a few days.

So he's willing to own up to the 6-18 people who died during the storm- probably due to flying debris and drowning- but unwilling to take any responsibility for the 3000 who died languishing in the aftermath without vital services and resources. Wasn't it a mere couple of weeks after the storm until he started blaming Puerto Ricans and making public statements of resentment for all the help they needed? Remember this was the same guy who walked away from a bleeding elderly man who had taken a fall at one of his resorts b/c he 'can't stand the sight of blood.' Fuck that old rotten shitbag. Indefensible.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Bravo, Ted.

Let's see how that libertarian mindset goes over in the Carolinas in a few days.
    I use to be a customer of Duke Energy when I lived in North Carolina... Good ($100b+) company. I think the citizens of North Carolina are in good hands when it comes to power. They also make great mayonnaise (highly recommended):

It seems that Duke Energy is taking the necessary precautions (unlike the Japanese). Hopefully folks are smart like Wuap and planned on being out of power for maybe a couple of weeks.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Trump finally starting to annoy his base?

"We know that Donald Trump, the first president without a pet since James K. Polk, appears to hate dogs. And the feeling is mutual, according to one of his ex-wives. He also uses pooches as pejoratives when insulting women.

Dogs, though known for their loyalty, can only take so much from one abusive human. Alas, the same cannot be said for the aging, white, rural and southern people who make up Trump’s base. He can lie to them, hurt them with tariffs, make a mockery of their values, suck up to freedom-hating dictators they once distrusted, and they’ll stick with him. Cult 45 is thought to be impermeable."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/14/o...tion%2Fopinion
    Last edited by BlueK; 09-14-2018 at 12:43 PM.

"We know that Donald Trump, the first president without a pet since James K. Polk, appears to hate dogs. And the feeling is mutual, according to one of his ex-wives. He also uses pooches as pejoratives when insulting women.

Dogs, though known for their loyalty, can only take so much from one abusive human. Alas, the same cannot be said for the aging, white, rural and southern people who make up Trump’s base. He can lie to them, hurt them with tariffs, make a mockery of their values, suck up to freedom-hating dictators they once distrusted, and they’ll stick with him. Cult 45 is thought to be impermeable."

I fully support Trump in this. Dogs are the worst.

That made me laugh.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    All those in favor of banning dogs from Cougar Stadium, please manifest it by raising your left hand.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    All those in favor of banning dogs from Cougar Stadium, please manifest it by raising your left hand.
    Is there an emoticon for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    Is there an emoticon for that?
    For banning dogs? I don't think so.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post
    Disagree. Dogs are the second worst. Dog lovers are the actual bleeping worst.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Disagree. Dogs are the second worst. Dog lovers are the actual bleeping worst.
    you make a good point.

You guys must be closeted cat lovers. How can you hate the best species on the planet?