Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Sucks Buffet never learned to enjoy life.
    Agreed, dude is a terrible example of living in the lap of luxury so that the common man can benefit from his trickle down economics. The guy has to just hate life.
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Tiny hands lied about bailing the UCLA players out of trouble in China.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-dona...214921151.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Meet Wilbur Ross, the world's only billionaire who is close enough to the common man that he buys Campbell's soup at a 7-11:

Wilbur Ross ain't even a real billionaire, maybe that's why he shops at 7/11. Got to save some cash.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-by-bloomberg

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Tiny hands lied about bailing the UCLA players out of trouble in China.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-dona...214921151.html
          I will give Trump one thing, he accomplished a nearly impossible feat...giving credibility to Lavar Ball Sr.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
            Wilbur Ross ain't even a real billionaire, maybe that's why he shops at 7/11. Got to save some cash.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-by-bloomberg
            Well now that makes sense. Keep shopping at 7-11 Will, you'll be back up to a billion in no time!
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Scary. Don't know how much of this is hyperbole. The Washington Post doesn't generally succumb to such thinking. Scary.

‘Pure madness’: Dark days inside the White House as Trump shocks and rages

Inside the White House, aides over the past week have described an air of anxiety and volatility — with an uncontrollable commander in chief at its center.

These are the darkest days in at least half a year, they say, and they worry just how much farther President Trump and his administration may plunge into unrest and malaise before they start to recover. As one official put it: “We haven’t bottomed out.”

. . . . .

Some of Trump’s advisers say the president is not all doom and gloom, however. He has been pleased with the news coverage of his role in the gun debate and lighthearted moments have leavened his days, such as a recent huddle with staff to prepare his comedic routine for the Gridiron, a Saturday night dinner with Washington officials and journalists.

Still, Trump’s friends are increasingly concerned about his well-being, worried that the president’s obsession with cable commentary and perceived slights is taking a toll on the 71-year-old. “Pure madness,” lamented one exasperated ally.

Retired four-star Army general Barry McCaffrey said the American people — and Congress especially — should be alarmed.

“I think the president is starting to wobble in his emotional stability and this is not going to end well,” McCaffrey said. “Trump’s judgment is fundamentally flawed, and the more pressure put on him and the more isolated he becomes, I think, his ability to do harm is going to increase.”

This portrait of Trump at a moment of crisis just over a year after taking office is based on interviews with 22 White House officials, friends and advisers to the president and other administration allies, most of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity to candidly discuss Trump’s state of mind.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• President Trump seems jealous that China has a potential president for life:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs...r-life-someday

Sure he’s probably halfway joking.

Comment

• Hamilton wanted life term for POTUS. FYI.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

President Trump seems jealous that China has a potential president for life:

I'm pretty sure that amendment will be overturned before the 2nd amendment. So don't worry franK.
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      Hamilton wanted life term for POTUS. FYI.
                      Trump apologetics is an endless and thankless job! I salute you, sir.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

It's very hard to tell the difference between what Hamilton wanted and a king. Specifically, the English king. And he was unapologetic about it.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                          It's very hard to tell the difference between what Hamilton wanted and a king. Specifically, the English king. And he was unapologetic about it.
                          Yeah, he didn't have much faith in common folk, in spite of his humble origins. It was nice to have Madison and Jefferson to balance Washington and Hamilton. Both groups had faults and errors in their thinking and in the end I think we managed to get the best of both.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

#whatabout....Hamilton???
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              #whatabout....Hamilton???
                              I have Hamilton fatigue. So anytime I can bash on the guy... I take it.
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

President Trump seems jealous that China has a potential president for life:

Yeah, I don't think he was really joking. It's typical Trump political double entendre. He's joking if there is no way for him to get away with it. He's serious if he can.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 03-05-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X