Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Cool... I am guessing that Pence bombed them himself from Air Force 2. That got them thinking straight.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      Also, Pence specifically calls on a Turkish reporter by name who asks a question that slanders the Kurds. What a POS.
      It is call diplomacy... You are nice to the Turks when on their turf. Otherwise they might do crazy things like throw shoes at you:

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Hey, is Pelosi still being crazy and sh*t? Just wondering if we can stop praying for her.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• So let me get this straight: We begin with no fighting between Turkey/surrogates and Kurds/US. Erdogan tells Trump that Turkey wants to clear out (i.e. kill) the Kurds. Trump agrees to waive the cape and let them do whatever. So Turkey/surrogates invade/attack and kill a bunch of people. Russian forces roll in and take over vacated American bases. Our reputation is in tatters. THEN, after all of this, Trump 'convinces' Turkey to stop and the Kurds to leave. So the Kurds had to capitulate to Turkey's new leverage and Turkey gets what it wanted after having killed a bunch of Kurds. All of this could have been achieved by delaying the Turks' attack, and maybe (and more likely) we could have achieved all the benefits without most or any of the clearly negative results. Plus, we see the absolute clown show Trump is running when he releases the letter he wrote to Erdogan, which reads sort of like Jersey Shore meets Foreign Affairs.

Sad.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
            So let me get this straight: We begin with no fighting between Turkey/surrogates and Kurds/US. Erdogan tells Trump that Turkey wants to clear out (i.e. kill) the Kurds. Trump agrees to waive the cape and let them do whatever. So Turkey/surrogates invade/attack and kill a bunch of people. Russian forces roll in and take over vacated American bases. Our reputation is in tatters. THEN, after all of this, Trump 'convinces' Turkey to stop and the Kurds to leave. So the Kurds had to capitulate to Turkey's new leverage and Turkey gets what it wanted after having killed a bunch of Kurds. All of this could have been achieved by delaying the Turks' attack, and maybe (and more likely) we could have achieved all the benefits without most or any of the clearly negative results. Plus, we see the absolute clown show Trump is running when he releases the letter he wrote to Erdogan, which reads sort of like Jersey Shore meets Foreign Affairs.

Sad.
            Yep, that about sums it up. This could have all been avoided if the deal artist has just gotten that deal from the beginning. Of course, that's really no deal at all, because we don't really get anything out of it.

But I see Trump is running his mouth about what this beautiful deal means for world peace.

In the end, the Kurds get screwed again. Sadly, this time the stain that is left is red, white, and blue.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Yep, that about sums it up. This could have all been avoided if Obama had not started this illegal war 8 years ago.
              FIFY.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                Heh. Our "interests" aligned temporarily (just the like the US and the Soviet Union in WWII). Now they don't.
                No, it's not like that all. That's probably the worst paralell you could draw.

Comment

Also, Pence specifically calls on a Turkish reporter by name who asks a question that slanders the Kurds. What a POS.
                  Remember how Flynn got in trouble for being an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey? This whole administration has been compromised and for-sale from the start.

Comment

Yep, that about sums it up. This could have all been avoided if the deal artist has just gotten that deal from the beginning. Of course, that's really no deal at all, because we don't really get anything out of it.

But I see Trump is running his mouth about what this beautiful deal means for world peace.

In the end, the Kurds get screwed again. Sadly, this time the stain that is left is red, white, and blue.
                    Turkey will enable ISIS to rise again. Our human intel sources and capabilities in that part of the world will be gutted, which if you truly are for world peace should horrify you.

Comment

• Just a friendly reminder, ISIS was beget in Iraq as a response to the U.S. invasion in 2003. So obviously, we need to keep invading countries in the Middle East... not withdrawing!
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

FIFY.
                        Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                        Just a friendly reminder, ISIS was beget in Iraq as a response to the U.S. invasion in 2003. So obviously, we need to keep invading countries in the Middle East... not withdrawing!
                        That's some real stable genius thinking right there.
                        Last edited by myboynoah; 10-18-2019, 01:51 AM.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

That's some real stable genius thinking right there.
                          IKR?! If Presidents Bush and Obama had listened to me then we wouldn't be in these messes, ISIS wouldn't exist, and the undercurrent of political dissatisfaction and frustration with our foreign policy of intervention would not have been there to create the conditions that led to a President Trump.

I'll keep eating my locusts and honey.

Comment

IKR?! If Presidents Bush and Obama had listened to me then we wouldn't be in these messes, ISIS wouldn't exist, and the undercurrent of political dissatisfaction and frustration with our foreign policy of intervention would not have been there to create the conditions that led to a President Trump.

What? Are you saying the $6 trillion dollars we spent on the middle east wars wasn't worth it? We killed a lot of terrorists and future terrorists (aka. their kids)! Don't give us this "if you had just listened to me crap". The Dems have gone full warmonger and have given the president their approval. Now is Drumpf's chance to carpet bomb the entire middle east with drones and fix this terrorist problem once and for all. I am getting tired of telling my kids they have a 1 in 30 million chance of dying in a terrorist attack. We need to put a stop to this!
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes, if only we had all listened to you.
                              Think about it.
                              Stable Genius
                              SG

spooky

Comment

Just a friendly reminder, ISIS was beget in Iraq as a response to the U.S. invasion in 2003. So obviously, we need to keep invading countries in the Middle East... not withdrawing!
                                lol. Did you come up with that yourself?
                                Last edited by Commando; 10-18-2019, 10:11 AM.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X