Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

OMG this moron. Yes- 'I meant to say wouldn't. Also, when I say groceries, I mean cigarettes and booze.'
    LOL... Yeah, do they even sell cigarettes and booze at the LDS food distribution center (shown in the pic)?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      LOL... Yeah, do they even sell cigarettes and booze at the LDS food distribution center (shown in the pic)?
      Did the first presidency I.D. Trump? Maybe they are at the root of all this confusion...
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Did the first presidency I.D. Trump? Maybe they are at the root of all this confusion...
        Looks like they are walking him through how to do basic grocery shopping, like a guy who was just released from a 40-year prison term.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Looks like they are walking him through how to do basic grocery shopping, like a guy who was just released from a 40-year prison term.
          Maybe they told Trump that a person visiting the Bishop's storehouse has to show their order from the bishop to get groceries and he made up the ID part in his own mind... just trying to give him the benefit of the moronic doubt.

Looking at this picture makes me wonder how fidgety, bored, and utterly disinterested Trump got while these men briefly talked about ways of efficiently providing succor to the poor.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• The comments from Trump supporters arguing that the Nobel prize winning economist who wrote this doesn't know what he's talking about are fun.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...war-2018-08-01

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
              Pretty sure they don't want a Congress fighting Trump on most things.
              Why are you pretty sure about that? It seems like that achieves their apparent goal of undermining confidence in the system quite nicely.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                No, because he GOP has thus far been unwilling to challenge Trump’s reorienting US foreign policy toward Russia. You can keep making fun of the whole Russia bogeyman thing, but it’s the nothingburger crowd who has been wrong and constantly moved the goalposts.
                Its not just a matter of the orientation of American foreign Policy. It's a matter of sowing dissension within the country to such a degree that the system no longer functions properly. For a foreign power engaged in a non-shooting war, like the US and Russia are now, to some degree, the best thing the foreign power can do is convince the other country's population that it is no threat at all. The second best thing it could do, and the more likely to be achieved, is that it is an all-encompassing existential threat in every aspect of life. Russia is managing to pull both of these off at the same time with large chunks of the population.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  Why are you pretty sure about that? It seems like that achieves their apparent goal of undermining confidence in the system quite nicely.
                  On purely domestic issues maybe you have a point. On other things like trashing current alliances and trade agreements, and pushing for trade wars, Russia would prefer Trump move ahead with that kind of stuff unopposed.
                  Last edited by BlueK; 08-02-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    The comments from Trump supporters arguing that the Nobel prize winning economist who wrote this doesn't know what he's talking about are fun.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...war-2018-08-01
                    The Nobel ain't what it used to be. After Obama won it for basically just winning an election, I quit paying attention. While I don't disagree with this guy on the trade war, I think he's out to lunch on our low savings rate being a bad thing. I don't know anything about him, but the nobel thing reminds me of Krugman getting eviscerated by another economist in this video starting at about the 1 minute mark. For Krugman, it was right on the mark.

sigpic
                    "Outlined against a blue, gray
                    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                    Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Madonna Reveals She Fled To Portugal To Escape Donald Trump

“As you know, this is not America’s finest hour.”

Damnit Drumpf... look at what you did!
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Madonna Reveals She Fled To Portugal To Escape Donald Trump

This is one instance where I am happy to say: well done Donald Trump.
                        Last edited by tooblue; 08-03-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Madonna Reveals She Fled To Portugal To Escape Donald Trump

If you had the means that Madonna had- why wouldn't you "flee" to Portugal? You think her lifestyle is anything but ridiculous over there?

Comment

If you had the means that Madonna had- why wouldn't you "flee" to Portugal? You think her lifestyle is anything but ridiculous over there?
                            The upper tax bracket in Portugal is only 48% so I guess she is saving money in taxes given that she was fleeing from New York (or was it California?). Good move for The Material Girl. Of course she could have done better fleeing to Texas or Wyoming.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The upper tax bracket in Portugal is only 48% so I guess she is saving money in taxes given that she was fleeing from New York (or was it California?). Good move for The Material Girl. Of course she could have done better fleeing to Texas or Wyoming.
                              Ha. I wonder when the last time she even touched a tax return or even thought about one was.

Comment

• Originally posted by old gregg, on August 2, 2017 View Post
                                stephen miller is sn unqualified dickhead. similarly, acosta needs to shut his pie hole.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X