Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
    Should we get our nukes out of Turkey first?
    No, the madman might need them.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Wow... it would have been great to been a fly-on-the-wall in this meeting:

yn6uaqt7kzs31.jpg

Please pray for Nancy, the 3rd rate politician.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump behaving like a petulant child. No surprise there.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Wow... it would have been great to been a fly-on-the-wall in this meeting:

[ATTACH]9799[/ATTACH]

Please pray for Nancy, the 3rd rate politician.
          She's been speaker twice. Why is she 3rd rate?

Comment

Cool... the Dems agree with the warmongers.
            At a loss to figure out what Congress wants... to have U.S. troops fight back to their former positions in a sovereign nation that they have no business being in? At least President Trump has a realistic overarching goal, that being to remove our soldiers from being placed needlessly in harm's way and bring them back home. We owe the Kurds nothing.

(Just noticed Rep. Gabbard was absent from the roll call. Not a good look.)
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              At a loss to figure out what Congress wants... to have U.S. troops fight back to their former positions in a sovereign nation that they have no business being in? At least President Trump has a realistic overarching goal, that being to remove our soldiers from being placed needlessly in harm's way and bring them back home. We owe the Kurds nothing.

(Just noticed Rep. Gabbard was absent from the roll call. Not a good look.)
              Yeah, but this is our opportunity to boot Turkey out of NATO and kick their asses. And Drumpf has approval from congress! War is good for the economy. When will the warmongering GOP'ers get an opportunity like this again? Come on Drumpf, do it for John McCain!
              Last edited by Uncle Ted; 10-17-2019, 06:30 AM.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, but this is our opportunity to boot Turkey out of NATO and kick their asses. And Drumpf has approval from congress! War is good for the economy. We will the warmongering GOP'ers get an opportunity like this again? Come on Drumpf, do it for John McCain!
                I’d prefer it if the Dems would take their warmongering to a country that actually has meaningful oil reserves. Need a bump in prices soon.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

You think we were supporting the Kurds for the sake of helping the Kurds?
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    You think we were supporting the Kurds for the sake of helping the Kurds?
                    Heh. Our "interests" aligned temporarily (just the like the US and the Soviet Union in WWII). Now they don't.
                    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• lol

Pence goes all the way to Turkey to hand over Trump's very short sword.

Where is all this great deal making?
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        lol

Pence goes all the way to Turkey to hand over Trump's very short sword.

Where is all this great deal making?
                        Ceasefire just announced.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-...019/index.html
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Heh. Our "interests" aligned temporarily (just the like the US and the Soviet Union in WWII). Now they don't.
                          Really? Because for being such a badass on ISIS, Trump sure let the Kurds do all the dirty work... but according to him, 'they're no angels,' so fuck em...
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Also, Pence specifically calls on a Turkish reporter by name who asks a question that slanders the Kurds. What a POS.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• What's the over/under on how long before Trump starts pissing all over Cummings' grave?

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X