Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    And PR has no electoral votes, which is another reason not to care.

However, his poor treatment of Puerto Rico could come back to bite him if it ends up helping the democrats in Florida.
    Or Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló may bite him... literally:

I'm confused... who's the bully again?

What is that saying about biting the hand that feeds you? Of course, if you ask the Dems Puerto Rico got absolutely nothing in Fed aid so maybe it doesn't apply.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

What is that saying about biting the hand that feeds you? Of course, if you ask the Dems Puerto Rico got absolutely nothing in Fed aid so maybe it doesn't apply.
      Uh huh. I missed which Dem said they got nothing.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

The dude who is in charge of Puerto Rico (who clearly had no idea it was part of the U.S. until his advisors hurriedly clued him in) who threw paper towels at them, shrugged, and then made excuses why he couldn't help them (San Juan's mayor is corrupt, PR is too far away, surrounded by 'big water,' etc.) as 3,000 people proceeded to die as a result of one of our greatest national emergencies.

*Keep in mind this orange shitbag deployed 25,000 troops to Tucson to divert the "crisis" at the southern border just in time for midterms last year. Money is clearly no object when it comes to his politics, but it is when it comes to helping brown people in any shape or form.
        Last edited by Commando; 05-07-2019, 10:41 AM.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Uh huh. I missed which Dem said they got nothing.
          Then I guess y'all don't have anything to bitch about.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            The dude who is in charge of Puerto Rico (who clearly had no idea it was part of the U.S. until his advisors hurriedly clued him in) who threw paper towels at them, shrugged, and then made excuses why he couldn't help them (San Juan's mayor is corrupt, PR is too far away, surrounded by 'big water,' etc.) as 3,000 people proceeded to die as a result of one of our greatest national emergencies.
            Maybe they died as a result of the local government leaving all the bottled water sitting at the airport...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Maybe they died as a result of the local government leaving all the bottled water sitting at the airport...
              Yeah that was probably it. Probably had nothing to do with their roads and power grid being crushed by a hurricane and all their elderly people, sick children, and people who were in intensive care at the San Juan hospital dying like flies because they couldn't access any food, medicine, or vital services.

I mean, we pay billions to staff the biggest and most powerful navy the world has ever seen, but who could ever traverse all that big water?
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Then I guess y'all don't have anything to bitch about.
                Tell that to the Puerto Ricans. They should be grateful for what they've gotten, amirite?
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

Tell that to the Puerto Ricans. They should be grateful for what they've gotten, amirite?
                  It would have been interesting to have been in the room when Trump found out PR is part of the US. I can't imagine his response would have been anything but being extremely annoyed.

Comment

• OMG... Drumpf stiffed the good people of Puerto Rico by not giving them enough billions (doesn't $41 billion work out to only about $13,000 per Puerto Rican) and now he is stiffing the folks of all these states by giving them none! I

Oh wait, never mind... that is the Dems. Why do Dems hate the poor farmers? Is it because of their farmer tans and bad english?
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

We Texans got less, dammit!
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

We Texans got less, dammit!
                        You do realize that your first mistake was believing what Trump said, right? I'll let you do your Texas search, but as of right now, PR has gotten 11 billion.
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

You do realize that your first mistake was believing what Trump said, right? I'll let you do your Texas search, but as of right now, PR has gotten 11 billion.
                          Oh, you are only counting what money has been outlayed... in that case Texas only got $6.7 billion. I know that math is hard but $6.7 billion still less than $11 billion.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Oh, you are only counting what money has been outlayed... in that case Texas only got $6.7 billion. I know that math is hard but $6.7 billion still less than $11 billion.
                            Ya got me. Here I am arguing how much Trump lies about how much PR gets for disaster relief, and you just pwn me comparing it to Texas relief. I thought that was a completely irrelevant point to my argument, but you proved me wrong. Game, set, and match to Ted.
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Ya got me. Here I am arguing how much Trump lies about how much PR gets for disaster relief, and you just pwn me comparing it to Texas relief. I thought that was a completely irrelevant point to my argument, but you proved me wrong. Game, set, and match to Ted.
                              I figure that Drumpf just made a typo... you know how 4's sometimes look like 9's? Y'all don't have to get all bend out of shape over a little typo. Besides everyone knows that Drumpf sh*t posts on Twitter all the time (and I don't think most people care*) but his point is still valid. PR got more money (no matter how you want to look at it) than Texas but there are a lot more mouths to feed down here. Heck, Moli has more people living in his "backyard" than that little island with the corrupt local government.

*If you take a look around people have jobs, the economy is good, and folks are happy... I don't think they care if the president shit posts now and then as much as y'all think.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I figure that Drumpf just made a typo... you know how 4's sometimes look like 9's? Y'all don't have to get all bend out of shape over a little typo. Besides everyone knows that Drumpf sh*t posts on Twitter all the time (and I don't think most people care*) but his point is still valid. PR got more money (no matter how you want to look at it) than Texas but there are a lot more mouths to feed down here. Heck, Moli has more people living in his "backyard" than that little island with the corrupt local government.

*If you take a look around people have jobs, the economy is good, and folks are happy... I don't think they care if the president shit posts now and then as much as y'all think.
                                If it were only the shit posting. That I could shake my head at yet still live with. It's the immorality of all things Trump that gets me. I can't speak for others.

Serious question, UT. Are you swayed by Trump's argument, that PR shouldn't get as much as other states? Or that it has got too much already? Is this what we're arguing, or is it just lib/PR government owning?
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X